Senior Golden Sneakers - January 2011

Options

Replies

• viliberty1957
    Options
    Though I would toss in a picture of my Alaska years. No...that's not me driving the sled. I did have one go by in fron of my house in Bethel. I'll share some more of Alaska when I get the pictures uploaded.

Well, so much for that....it didn't work today. I'll try later. How about that. I couldn't upload the dogsled, so I tried another picture...my Dad long ago, and it worked....go figure.

Dadandanoldcar-1.jpg
  • viliberty1957
    Options
    :explode: Why can't I delete a post! :explode:
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I will not let me do it, Sorry will keep trying it till I get it. Marie
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,090 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Connie!!! Your team won and deserved it!!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    th_100_0922.jpg

Sandie this what I am getting now instead of Img
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I don't know whats going on. They don't have any IMG code under my pictures now Just Just img thumb and this is what get look like in thepost below Marie. Any Ideal. I got my daughter working on it too.
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JO-AN. At least I didn't miss that!
    Barbie, remind me about what internet conversion I was doing, please! Am I losing it, or what?
    I haven't been on the internet except to post my daily FOOD every so often. Ugh,...I miss you all
    And welcome, Joany, and everyone else I missed. Madagooga...fascinating name!!!
    I also wonder, have I missed anything regarding Jeffrey?
    Connie, Sandy, Marie, Irene, oh my, my memory doesn't last as long as it used to, but I think of you all, every day
    and feel guilty about not visiting more. Where does my time go??? I know I have slowed down but this is ridiculous!
    My eye surgery is coming up the week after next, and I hope it will clear up the sight. Thanks so much, Barb and Connie, for all
    the info about the screen (or desktop?) but that's not the problem I run into. When I blur, NOTHING helps!
    Sunny Florida is 40 degrees....BRRRrrr! Crazy winter this year!
    I'll try to keep checking back with you all as I do miss you!
    Buzz
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sandy, is this a new picture? You are a very good lookin grandma.....Woo Hoo!!! :happy:
  • Sandydur
    Options
    th_100_0922.jpg

Sandie this what I am getting now instead of Img

Think you just copied the wrong one Marie, you want to copy image to share on forums.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    100_0921.jpg

I think I might have it now I did it. And by the way what is you take on Walking poles?
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Sandy, is this a new picture? You are a very good lookin grandma.....Woo Hoo!!! :happy:

Yep, that is me, thank you for the compliment. :heart:
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Walking poles?? Are you talking about when people walk using ski poles? It is a fast past walk I believe with the poles to make you think you are cross skiing.

Hope you got the picture problems worked out, your quilt is beautiful.

Good to hear from you Buzz, hope that surgery helps with the blurriness.

Our Bears lost to Connie's Packers, but they deserved it, they played a good game. Congratulations!!

Going to watch a movie now and maybe do some stepping on the Wii!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Here is my Baby Bootie Quilt in PROGReSS now

Sandy is our glomour queen, Very pretty and gracious Lady

100_0915.jpg
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,972 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    I'm just checking in so no one thinks they have to send out a search party.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Monday, we had a little more snow last night (so what else is new) but it is not so bitter cold. :noway:

I was so sore from stepping I couldn't exercise yesterday which means no extra calories, which means I went over. :sad: :sad: Back to step one today, I will never give up, I will never give up!!:noway:

Barbie, I was ready to send the search team out so I am glad you checked in with us. :heart:

Marie, thank you for the compliment. :blushing:

And last but not least!!!!

happy-birthday_animated_129.gif

Happy Birthday JoAn!!!!
  • LUV2CRUZ
    LUV2CRUZ Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    So, it's Monday again and it's 10 degrees here!! This is PA, come on....10....really???? I'm freezing all the time!!

Happy Birthday JoAn, I hope you soon feel well enough to see this and know that we are all thinking of you!

Sandy, how do you get the Quotes and your replies together? I'm a blockhead!

Marie feels better and we're all glad for that!

Welcome to our new friends, please post so we know what's going on with you.

I asked the other day what we all want to be when we grow up. (Idea from a commercial) I want to be a ballroom dancer. What about you?

I have to come back later, one of my typing fingers froze and fell off!!!!
  • Sandydur
    Options
    So, it's Monday again and it's 10 degrees here!! This is PA, come on....10....really???? I'm freezing all the time!!

Happy Birthday JoAn, I hope you soon feel well enough to see this and know that we are all thinking of you!

Sandy, how do you get the Quotes and your replies together? I'm a blockhead!

Marie feels better and we're all glad for that!

Welcome to our new friends, please post so we know what's going on with you.

I asked the other day what we all want to be when we grow up. (Idea from a commercial) I want to be a ballroom dancer. What about you?

I have to come back later, one of my typing fingers froze and fell off!!!!

Maddy to do a quote just click on quote and when it appears in the reply box type what you want under the last quote. If you want to delete a sentence to just reply to a certain part of the quote just do so leaving the 2 (quote) to frame what you want. Understand??

When I grow up I want to be a singer!!! I can't sing a note so that would be such a miracle. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tlp8rb
    tlp8rb Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday JoAnn. And......

Because most of you are pet lovers and so many of you have dogs, I'm sure you'll indulge me.

Today is also our Will's birthday. Six years ago in Dallas, Texas, seven beautiful Afghan Hound puppies were born. Through the years their owners have all stayed close even though separated by many miles. So to him, and to his brothers and sisters, Cady, Payton, Jasmine, Sudden, Boone and Fabio - Happy Birthday kid.:heart:
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Get well soon JoAn
    Missing you

get_well_soon.jpg
  • Sandydur
    Options
    bday_kit.jpg

Daisy and all her animal friends wish you a Happy Birthday Will!!!!!