Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    vhuber On tickerfactories code page on the top my settings are on -

Size Option: Large
    Background Option: Light

Give it a try.
    Gave it a try and yay I got it!!! Thank you very much!!! I was thinking to get it to show dark I needed to click on dark but no it was opposite! Thanks again!!
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Okay...

My 1/7 done: Used the Your Shape game for the Kinect, burned 178 calories. Not sure how long that was, though... I feel like I'm gonna die now... Hahaha
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    [/quote]
    Good to see ya from the DMYA challenge!! Yes walking counts!!!! Best wishes!!
    [/quote]

Thanks vhuber for the welcome and the invite :happy:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options

Do we just keep posting in this thread every time we complete a workout? Or is a new one started for each week or something?

We continue posting here until we reach 500 and it automatically moves us to the next thread.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    vhuber On tickerfactories code page on the top my settings are on -

Size Option: Large
    Background Option: Light

Give it a try.
    Gave it a try and yay I got it!!! Thank you very much!!! I was thinking to get it to show dark I needed to click on dark but no it was opposite! Thanks again!!

Your welcome, it looks nice.
  • sereney
    sereney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group if I could. :) This sounds like it is really something that could keep me motivated.
  • vhuber
    Options
    I would like to join this group if I could. :) This sounds like it is really something that could keep me motivated.
    Welcome! Just post 1/7 and what you did!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    1/7 today 24 min on treadmill.My hip is getting better but there will be no running in the near future.
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    2/7 today, 1/2 mile treadmill warm- up and Shred level 1.
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Found this today (Jan 2nd) but would like to start from here. No workout yesterday as my family has a gathering every January 1st that lasts all day. I was good and stayed away from the dessert table! I will be working out shortly with Turbo Jam...do I post as 1/7 and I will only have 6/7 for this week?
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    2/7 - 40 minutes aerobics/step + about a half hour of playing Kinect Sports with my kids.
  • sarahsanchez79
    Options
    I'd like to join in too....sounds fun!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Found this today (Jan 2nd) but would like to start from here. No workout yesterday as my family has a gathering every January 1st that lasts all day. I was good and stayed away from the dessert table! I will be working out shortly with Turbo Jam...do I post as 1/7 and I will only have 6/7 for this week?

If you complete Turbo Jam today you will be 1/7 and if you exercise every day til Friday you will be 6/7. The week begins on Saturday so if you exercise on Jan 8th you'll be 1/7 and so on and so forth.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow I start the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid so I spent today completing 30 minutes of Denise Austin's Yoga Burn dvd and 30 minutes of the P90X dvd to loosen the muscles.

Chocolickkyss: 2/7
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I am 2/7 today with 50 minutes on the elliptical. Was planning to do the C25K, but running on the treadmill is noiser than my elliptical, and I thought that I would be nice to my hubby since I woke up and worked out at 6 a.m. on a Sunday. Too bad I'll have to run tomorrow at 5:15 a.m.!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Yep! Good job at passing up the desserts, I am opposite, I would eat the desserts and skip the other!:huh:
  • vhuber
    Options
    2/7 with 4 miles on the elliptical AND 1/2 hour workout with Bob Harper (Cardio Rev I think it is called), I burnes 634 calories though!!!
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options

If you complete Turbo Jam today you will be 1/7 and if you exercise every day til Friday you will be 6/7. The week begins on Saturday so if you exercise on Jan 8th you'll be 1/7 and so on and so forth.

Thanks. OK, then I have finished Turbo Jam Cardio Party so that puts me at 1/7 for this week!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I hope ya'll don't mind if I join you? I like that this group isn't focused around a certain workout program or weightloss goal...plus I see some familiar faces! (Hi Verda & Choco!!)

I will not have a goal of 7/7 though. I take 1 complete rest day per week, so my goal is 6/7. Is that ok?

I will be doing Cathe's STS program along with some Turbo Fire & various other cardio along the way starting tomorrow. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Kara
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hope ya'll don't mind if I join you? I like that this group isn't focused around a certain workout program or weightloss goal...plus I see some familiar faces! (Hi Verda & Choco!!)

I will not have a goal of 7/7 though. I take 1 complete rest day per week, so my goal is 6/7. Is that ok?

I will be doing Cathe's STS program along with some Turbo Fire & various other cardio along the way starting tomorrow. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Kara
    Hi Kara!!! Sure you can jump aboard we'd love to have ya!! I was just going to P.M. you with this group when you posted so all is goood!!! Best wishes in the new year!!!