My 2011 52 7/7 challenge!!

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congrats, Choco! What an inspiration! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Welcome all ye newcomers! This thread is very inspiring!

I have news: I am Teacher of the Year at my school! :noway: Needless to say, I'm very shocked! :blushing:

4/7: 15 minute walk
    That is AWESOME Nancy!!! Obviously you earned it!!! Pat on the back pal!!!

Have a fitty day everybody!!!!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Exercise goals this week:

JAN 1 -Sat-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX AND WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS - the video not done - 4089

JAN 2 -Sun-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEP, GEORGE WALK N BOX - the videos not done yet - 4196

JAN 3 -Mon-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ JMS VIDEO (FORGOT THE NAME) the videos not done yet - 4134

JAN 4 -Tues-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, @ GEORGE WALK N BOX - the vids not done yet - 14383

JAN 5 -Wed-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS

JAN 6 -Thurs-JILLIAN MICHAELS VIDEO FORGOT THE NAME, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, JACKIE WARNER WORKOUT

JAN 7 -Fri-JILLIAN MICHAELS CARDIO KICKBOX, WALK @ LEAST 5000 STEPS, GEORGE FOREMAN WALK N BOX

Nutritional goals this week:

-NO FRENCH FRIES

-NO MUSHROOM N SWISS BURGER/SNACK WRAP

-Log all food every day.

-Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.

-Stay between 1200 - 1500 calories everyday

-BEVERAGE OF CHOICE: ONLY WATER AND GREEN TEA

since starting work for the new year on monday i have been eating mushroom n swiss snack wrap reason being is that i have not ate anywhere between 1200 - 1500 calories a day yet...lol....been doing great on no eating small fries and have been getting @ least 64 oz water everyday

have not done ANY of the exercise vids yet...so instead of marathoning it....ill just get in what i can...TODAY i will definitely do:
    jillian michaels cardio kick box
    george foreman walk n box
    and the other jillian michaels video...walk @ least 5000 steps as well
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    I just input my running and calastentics for today and it was 948 calories burned!! First breakfast was only 441 so I'm still 507 in the hole!! Eeeeexcellent!! I've noticed that the exercise calories burned are a little high so I adjust the time to match the calorie counter on my treadmill and lower the minutes on the calistentics. Congrats to everybody. Oh yeah, weekly weigh in has me down two pounds! WOOOHOOO!:happy:
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    TADAAA!!! Here is our final score of the year 2010.

Our grand champion is... Verda with a perfect score of 365/365!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Our runner-up is Chocolickiss with only the first of January that wasn't completed, that gives her a score of 364/365 and 51 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Brenda comes in third with only two days off during the year. She did not post the results for the last 8 days but I am certain that she completed them. That gives her a score of 363/365 and 51 completed weeks!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In forth place comes Victoria with a score of 311/365 and 34 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In fifth place comes Mayra with a beautifull 266/365 and 32 weeks!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In sixth place comes our beautifull newlywed Ivy with a beautifull 256/365 and 28 weeks !!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In seventh place comes Missou with a score of 250/365 with 27 weeks completed in the year!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In 8th place, our mistery participant Magic Hands finishes the year with the score of 233/365 and 21 completed weeks.

Last but certainly not least comes Nancy who started the year on the 21st week of the year and finished with a beautiful score of 170/365 with 23 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Congraduolations to us all!!! We did it!!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Now that 2010 is complete, I will start getting ready to post the first 2011 table. I have to go over all the posts here but I'll do it tomorrow morning. Right now, I have to do my exercises, clean my house a little and get ready to go to my first university class in many years at 6pm. Even though I do have 7 hours in front of me, I will leave home in 5 hours so I don't get cought in the evening rush hour and arrive late. I will now go down on my Gazelle and try to do a mile today. I am still recuperating from my infection and my cardio is not very good yet. Nevertheless, I want to do it!! I'll be back in a little while to let you know how it went.
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    On December 13, I did 0,3 mile in 10 minutes on the Gazelle and was totally out of breath when I finished. On December 17, I did 0.5 mile in 14 minutes with a pounding heart at the end. Today, I did 1 mile in 22 minutes and was breathing normally after a good cardio workout. I did not want to continue since I don't want to overstress myself. I will keep on doing 1 mile for a few days until I feel strong enough.

Over the holidays, I gained a little too much weight. The awful 5 came back!!! :noway: :noway: :noway: :sad: :sad: :sad: I will do a lot of cardio training and some abs work from now on so that it can go away as soon as possible. I also want to work my upper body, my arms and shoulders too. My slimming Pilates DVD will be used!!

Speak to you all tomorrow :happy:

Missou : 5/7
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options

Our grand champion is... Verda with a perfect score of 365/365!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Our runner-up is Chocolickiss with only the first of January that wasn't completed, that gives her a score of 364/365 and 51 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Brenda comes in third with only two days off during the year. She did not post the results for the last 8 days but I am certain that she completed them. That gives her a score of 363/365 and 51 completed weeks!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In forth place comes Victoria with a score of 311/365 and 34 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In fifth place comes Mayra with a beautifull 266/365 and 32 weeks!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In sixth place comes our beautifull newlywed Ivy with a beautifull 256/365 and 28 weeks !!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In seventh place comes Missou with a score of 250/365 with 27 weeks completed in the year!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

In 8th place, our mistery participant Magic Hands finishes the year with the score of 233/365 and 21 completed weeks.

Last but certainly not least comes Nancy who started the year on the 21st week of the year and finished with a beautiful score of 170/365 with 23 weeks completed!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE! I can honestly say that if this thread had not been started last year the likelihood that I would have gone entire year of working out would have been next to nothing. You ladies really inspired, encouraged, motivated and supported me every step of the way and I'm so glad i had an opportunity to meet you via MFP. Let's get it in 2011!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    TOM has reared it's ugly head therefore I'm not feeling 100% today which means this will be a quick post. Today I completed the Fire 30, Abs 10 and Stretch 10 dvds from the Turbo Fire program. Once again the moves took a little bit to get adjusted to but if I didn't catch on quick enough I just improvised by doing a move that was very similar.

Tuesday:

Chocolickkyss: 4/7 forgot to post my total yesterday (HIIT 15 & Stretch 10)

Today:

Chocolickkyss: 5/7

I really want to say great job to everyone who is new to this thread and who's been rocking out these workouts the last few days. It's a wonderful way to begin the new year and I wish everyone nothing but success.
  • vhuber
    Options

Thank you very much Dominique! This thread has been my most challenging and motivating one! Best wishes to you in this new year!!!
    Also it is Debra not Brenda and I too am sure she rocked out ALL but 2 days! Hope she gets back on real soon!!
    Have fun at class and remember to be nice to your teachers!!!!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I have news: I am Teacher of the Year at my school! :noway: Needless to say, I'm very shocked! :blushing:

CONGRATULATIONS, WHAT A WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Missouwechanged
    Options
    Thank you very much Dominique! This thread has been my most challenging and motivating one! Best wishes to you in this new year!!!
    Also it is Debra not Brenda and I too am sure she rocked out ALL but 2 days! Hope she gets back on real soon!!
    Have fun at class and remember to be nice to your teachers!!!!!!

I am glad I was able to help you by opening this tread and that so many wonderfull new friends were there to rock it with us.

Debra, I am sorry about your name, can I say it was a typo :laugh: :laugh:

Verda and Choco, you ROCKED IT all year long. Congradulations to both of you!!

I also promise to be nice to my teachers :wink: :laugh:

It is now time for me to get ready to go. I still have to clean my cat's litter boxes, the bath and the floor that is full of liter. I also have to wipe the snow off my car. I WANT THE SUN!!!! :glasses:

Be good to yourselves :flowerforyou:
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    3/7 this week

Got my lunch workout today- did 30 minutes at the gym bike for a 366 calorie burn.
    I'll catch up later with posts.

Mayra
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    4/7 today with 30 min low impact aerobics 2.5 miles with Leslie.

***Flips***Twirls***Congrats to Nancy!!! Teacher of the year - WOWSA!!!

Dominique - thanks for compiling the chart!!! It's nice to see our accomplishments!!! I'm so happy you're back with us.

Verda and Choco - top of the class congrats!!! WTG!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My 5/7 was 64 minutes of Insanity Pure Cardio, 10 minutes of CLX Extreme Abs and 2 fast miles on the elliptical! Burned 550 calories!
    Hope you all had a point earned day!:wink:
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats to everyone who ROCKED the workouts last year!!

And CONGRATS to bluenote!!! Teacher of the year!!!!! :drinker:

3/7: 50 minutes Cathe STS disk 2: Back & Tri and my 1st Turbo Fire workout: Fire 30. Also did 15 minutes of stretching using my foam roller. Ahhhhhhhhhh

Have a nice night!
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. So far, I have been 5/7. Today's workout consisted a morning workout to TJ Cardio Party and an evening workout at the gym that included 38 mins running on the treadmill, and then 30 mins free weights.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Teetee: the way it works is you list all you did this week (to get started) and then you can just post daily. Cool??
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. So far, I have been 5/7. Today's workout consisted a morning workout to TJ Cardio Party and an evening workout at the gym that included 38 mins running on the treadmill, and then 30 mins free weights.

Welcome Teetee, based on how you rock out your workouts, you'll fit in just fine w/this group of wonderful ladies/gents. Glad to see you in another thread.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    5/7 1 mile with leslie and 12minutes on the treadmill

Thank you Dominique for the chart!

Nancy! Congratulations! Teacher of the Year!! Awesome lady!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    5/7 with dancing with my students!

Thank you for the chart, Missou! I am very encouraged by it. We all did great!!! Here's to another great exercise-filled year!