My 2011 52 7/7 challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon all and TGIF! I'm posting a bit late because I've been really busy with work and I'm suffering from a bad headache too. Quick post. Today I completed the Core 20 and the Stretch 40 dvds from the Chalean Extreme program. While the pace takes a lot to get use to since it's sooooo much slower than our normal workouts my body appreciated the "rest". Can not wait to climb in my bed and relax. It will definitely be a low-key weekend.

Chocolickkyss: 7/7 - happy to have earned my first point in 2011

I also weighed in today and was down 5.5 lbs. While I did not believe I was truly 130 lbs on Monday I logged it since that's what the scale reading was. I figured the gain was due to NYE/weekend food festivities. Glad to be back to where it should be but would still like to drop a couple more so I can be in the lower part of my ultimate goal range (120-125 lbs.)

Teetee: Congrats on rocking those size 7 jeans comfortably

Congrats to everyone who will earn their first point of this challenge. Keep up the great work and to those who've yet to earn it the week starts over tomorrow so let's get it.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Yeah I scored!!!! 7/7 with TF Core20, Stretch10, 3 miles on elliptical AND a 1/2 mile walk pulling the GS on the sled for mail!! All just to earn my 500 calorie burn!!!!

Good job to those that scored their smiley point and good job to those that will!!! You are ALL doing great!!!! Thanks again missou!!!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    5/7 THIS WEEK

I completed my lunch workout of the gym bike for 30 minutes and a 5 minute run on the treadmill.

Have an awesome weekend all!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    6/7 this week with 30 min of low impact aerobics (2.5 miles with Leslie and mom)!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    7/7 with 2 miles with leslie
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    7/7 with 30 min. walk.
  • SarahRuth♥
    SarahRuth♥ Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    I don't remember where I left off. My computer died, and so I have been logging everything from my phone but haven't had good/easy access to the community part of the site for almost a whole week!!! I know I even checked in here once from my phone, but I don't remember what I posted. :(

So, I'm just going to log my whole week so that I don't have to search through all these posts. Hope that's okay! :)

1/1: 20 minutes of aerobics, 27 minute walk with the hubby
    1/2: 40 minute step aerobics dvd
    1/3: 20 minute walk
    1/4: 30 minute aerobics dvd, 30 minute Pilates/Sculpting/Stretching dvd
    1/5: 16 minutes jogging, 26 minutes walking
    1/6: 15 minute walk
    1/7: 16 minutes jogging, 20 minutes walking

Ready for a new week!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hurray, I also got my point of the week!! Yesterday was quite busy but I was able to squeaze in a 30 minutes of abs work. Let me go over yesterday's post and I'll put up our weekly chart.

Have a nice beginning of our second week!!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    WTG sato and Dominique!!!:flowerforyou:

1/7 Ran 4.4mi @ 6.0 mph walked 1.1 miles to cool down and prolly get a half mile in at the grocery store.
    Might try those calistenics today. Keep up the good work everybody and here's to another successful day.
    Oh, yea.... Weighed in this morning after my shower and I am down 3 pounds after my first full week on AFP!!
    Thank you all for all the motivation!!
  • Missouwechanged
    Missouwechanged Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job everyone!! Some of you have not check in yesterday and I will wait for them before posting our chart. I will now go down and work on my Gazelle for a bit and the on AKP while Kitty will be lying on the treadmill dreaming for it to start moving :laugh:

Speak to you later!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    WTG sato and Dominique!!!:flowerforyou:

1/7 Ran 4.4mi @ 6.0 mph walked 1.1 miles to cool down and prolly get a half mile in at the grocery store.
    Might try those calistenics today. Keep up the good work everybody and here's to another successful day.
    Oh, yea.... Weighed in this morning after my shower and I am down 3 pounds after my first full week on AFP!!
    Thank you all for all the motivation!!
    Yeah on the mileage AND the weightloss!!! What does AFP stand for?
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    1/7 Shoveling snow was not on my original agenda this morning, but I think I should ahve paid attention to the weather last night, I wouldn't have been so shocked to have to shovel out my whole drive way this morning. 45 mins outside jamming to my music and a total body workout!
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Oops MFP ..........sorry!:blushing:

Mark in FL is covering his mouth and snickering about the snow......

Just kidding teetee, I was born and raised in eastern PA. I feel your pain(literally). The main reason I moved here was the winter weather. My last year there I was framing custom homes and there was a total of 72" of snow and 24" of ice in 17 storms. Shovel out the truck, the driveway, the lumber pile, the deck or top of the walls to put the next floor on, etc. as well as tromping around in it all day with 5 layers on. BRRRRRRR!! Don't miss it. Oh, yea! It's been 17 years so I forgot to mention, I had to shovel the snow off my roof because it was causing small leaks in places. The roofing contractors were making more money shoveling roofs at a rate of $100/ man hour (for insurance companies to avoid a caved in roof) than putting new roofs on. Nasty winter that year. '92/'93.
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I tag this group a few days ago but did not post my workouts..so here goes..

1/7 ChaLean Extreme Burn circuit 1
    2/7 CL burn circuit 2
    3/7 CL Burn intervals & Ab burner
    4/7 Burn circuit 3
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I did not post my workout for today

1/7 CL Burn it off & Recharge
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Got my Jillian Michaels Shred DVD in the mail this week, so I finally got to try it out today. I am 1/7 for week 2 with 28 minutes of Shred and 240 calories burned.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon and happy Saturday to all! I got my day started off in the right direction by getting up early and completing Fire 45, then jumping rope for 15 minutes and then stretching it out for another 15 minutes. I completed a total of 75 minutes and burned over 700 calories in the process.....WooHoo.....WooHoo...

Once the workout was complete, I hopped in the shower, got dressed and headed out the door to complete the errands. There's suppose to be a winter storm heading out way (GA) tomorrow evening and lasting until Monday evening so I wanted to ensure I had all the basics plus some rock salt just in case. Now that the workout is done, errands complete, bills paid, refrigerator stocked I can spend the rest of the day relaxin.............LIFE IS GOOD RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Sato: Congrats on earning your first point of 2011

Running: Congrats on earning your first point AND getting rid of those 3 lbs.......great job but it's only the beginning.

Congrats again to everyone who's earned their first point of the new year and who've already started the next week off right.

Running: I moved from MA to GA 10 yrs ago thinking I could escape the winter mess only for things to change up on me over the last few years. GA does not get a lot of snow so I don't have to shovel like Teetee but it's annoying nonetheless.

Teetee: What a big change for you.....if I recall correctly you were dealing w/sandstorms and intense heat and humidity and now you have to get your shovel on. Good thing you're in great shape. How many calories did you burn shoveling that snow?

Missou: I look forward to seeing the 2011 chart.

Wanna-be-fit: I've never done the Shred but am always reading great things about it on the different threads. I have a couple of other Jillian Michaels dvds and she definitely kicks booty. Have fun.
  • vhuber
    Options
    1/7 with TF Fire 45, Stretch 10, plus an extra 5 min of moving to get an hour and 500 cals burned! I do have to go on the treadmill or the elliptical later to count some Mileage for another thread I belong to!!

Good job ya all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Choco: Thats some crazy calorie burn you got today!!

1/7: 60 minutes of Yee Total Body Power Yoga & 35 minutes of Amy Bento Hi Lo Dynamics
  • teetee1281
    teetee1281 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    Running: Thanks for the pity, I'm not really used to snow so often, I'm from MD and I really remember the storm of '96, then the occassion snow. Then again, I was younger and snow to me meant no school. These days, I still have to work. :grumble:

Choco: You are totally right, now I look back and wonder which I prefer: Sand or snow? Oddly, I'd choose snow because that risk isn't all year long. Those sand storms were pretty vicious. According to the MFP it said over 300 cals, I need to find my HRM, b/c I know I worked hard but I'd like to know the try number.

So question, after each week if we complete all 7 workouts we get 1 point? Can't wait to see the chart, thanks Missou for keeping track.