Off Topic and Inappropriate

Options

Replies

• Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    Hey Lauren, I feel you pain...the rest of the year is fine....but during football season and especially during a Redskins game.......I could be standing naked with a rose in my teeth and a come hither stare and he would wave me away like a gnat!

omg i love football and baseball!!!
    i wont even talk during the game...unless im screaming that my team is winning!
    or ill say " ha ha in YOUR FREAKING FACE, MY TEAMS GUNNA WIN" hahaha
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Wow....hehehe, you guys really went to town with this topic while I was gone today...btw, husband is sleeping in the recliner now, doesn't look like I'm getting any tonight either...lmao
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    BTW, J, u can take the little outfit off now..I'm bored with it lol
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    ah, one of the many joys of being single. not having to deal with this crap :)
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    :noway:

Uhm.....

Hmm.....

I was going to comment, but instead I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep in my lonely cold bed. :cry:

*sigh...some people don't know how good they got it.*

geez... you look like THAT and you're going to bed alone? women are stupid lol.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I was trying to get him into bed for days, one day I felt awful and was dressed in really gross pjs and I couldn't get him off of me! :laugh:

That is so weird. My husband is like that too. I have been wearing pj bottoms and my "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" tshirt....(it's green with the owl on it!! LOL!)...............and it makes him like CRAZY with desire?? :huh: :huh: I really don't understand it!! LMAO!

LOL i have that shirt tam!! I wear it to bed too, bc its about WORN out!! so funny!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    BTW, J, u can take the little outfit off now..I'm bored with it lol

Haha, yes ma'm. :laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    :noway:

Uhm.....

Hmm.....

I was going to comment, but instead I guess I'll go cry myself to sleep in my lonely cold bed. :cry:

*sigh...some people don't know how good they got it.*

geez... you look like THAT and you're going to bed alone? women are stupid lol.

:blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I was trying to get him into bed for days, one day I felt awful and was dressed in really gross pjs and I couldn't get him off of me! :laugh:

That is so weird. My husband is like that too. I have been wearing pj bottoms and my "Give a Hoot, Don't Pollute" tshirt....(it's green with the owl on it!! LOL!)...............and it makes him like CRAZY with desire?? :huh: :huh: I really don't understand it!! LMAO!

LOL i have that shirt tam!! I wear it to bed too, bc its about WORN out!! so funny!

Well, now I'm all turned on! Thanks a lot Tam and Emily! Sheesh!!! :sad:

*mutters under breath, 'Stupid sexy 'dont' give a hoot' tshirts....'*
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Apparently old football jerseys and shorts have the same effect.
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    ok..I'm a get me one of those owl shirts! and some old football jerseys...and heck why not let my hair go unwashed for a few days, maybe that will help *stares at husband who is watching tv..again*
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I like to wear hubbz old dress shirts just to be around the house. Very comfy and can be a bit naughty (wear nothing underneath.. just a tid bit for you Lauren:wink: )

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    I like to wear hubbz old dress shirts just to be around the house. Very comfy and can be a bit naughty (wear nothing underneath.. just a tid bit for you Lauren:wink: )

Ok.

So...this thread has become torture so I may never venture to look upon it again.

But this just BEGS me to respond to it.

Yes. That is the sexiest thing in the world. (Now I must go and turn on my A/C as it is suddenly very very hot in here)

-J
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Ok.

So...this thread has become torture so I may never venture to look upon it again.

But this just BEGS me to respond to it.

Yes. That is the sexiest thing in the world. (Now I must go and turn on my A/C as it is suddenly very very hot in here)

-J
    See....:wink:

Sorry J!!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    yeah, if I'm wearing a skirt, my hub always asks if I have anything under there! He said he would love for me to do that, hmmmm, maybe tomorrow night I'll wear a skirt...... and when I come home from dinner with the girls, I'll ... oh, this should be good.!
  • Healthier_Me
    Options
    yeah, if I'm wearing a skirt, my hub always asks if I have anything under there! He said he would love for me to do that, hmmmm, maybe tomorrow night I'll wear a skirt...... and when I come home from dinner with the girls, I'll ... oh, this should be good.!
    Oh yes... the skirt or dress!!!
    "Easy access":laugh:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

AWWWWWW!!! :sad:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    I could be wearing tassels and I would still have to say "wanna have sex?" lol and he'd be all "When the price is right is over" or "when sopranos is over" or "when this CSI MARATHON is over" lmao
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

hehehehe:tongue::tongue: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Aw, there there J.
    Let me comfort you.