Replies

• Amanda4825
    Amanda4825 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    lmao :laugh: :laugh: this conversation is better than anything on tv
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sometimes it is the simplest thing that turns a guy on.......I have an NYPD T-Shirt (looks like a real police academy shirt)....and THAT will drive Pete bananas or if I wear the stupid WA Redskins sports bra he bought me!! SHEESH! BUT, I could go to Victorias Secret and spend $$$$ and not be as much of a turn on!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry J...we don't mean to torture you..but I get the feeling your days of crying over it might be over before you know it!
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    I like to wear hubbz old dress shirts just to be around the house. Very comfy and can be a bit naughty (wear nothing underneath.. just a tid bit for you Lauren:wink: )

~Joanna:flowerforyou:

oh yes...this turns on my husband so much ...especially mid day if I come out unexpectedly wearing NOTHING but one of his shirts..... works every time! :love:

men can be funny.... but my husband is easy to get going.... all it takes is a raised eyebrow sometimes.... and he thinks I'm hinting at some fun. Some men get it too strong, while others just have no clue...I don't get it....
    Lauren, if I were you, I'd cancel my cable ....turn it off a while and turn on him....tv is known to be a romance killer for a lot of men....tell him if you don't start getting some attention, there will be no cable in your home. Put your foot down, woman!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Yeah, sometimes it is the simplest thing that turns a guy on.......I have an NYPD T-Shirt (looks like a real police academy shirt)....and THAT will drive Pete bananas or if I wear the stupid WA Redskins sports bra he bought me!! SHEESH! BUT, I could go to Victorias Secret and spend $$$$ and not be as much of a turn on!! HAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry J...we don't mean to torture you..but I get the feeling your days of crying over it might be over before you know it!

You know something I don't?

*giggle*
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    *tee hee*..
  • nhudson01
    nhudson01 Posts: 31
    Options
    all I can say is WOW. Ya'll have some pretty hilarious conversations in here! Those men that think TV shows are more entertaining than sex obviously dont know how good they have it.

ME= SINGLE and LONELY :sad:

Nate
  • TamTastic
    Options

You know something I don't?

*giggle*

I knew it weeks ago!! Pfft!!! (even if YOU and a certain someone else didn't or at least pretended they didn't! LMAO)
  • TamTastic
    Options
    all I can say is WOW. Ya'll have some pretty hilarious conversations in here! Those men that think TV shows are more entertaining than sex obviously dont know how good they have it.

Nate

You have NO idea how this group of people get Nate! Some of us are known as the "Gutter Gang"...just to warn you.
  • beautifulbay
    beautifulbay Posts: 159
    Options
    Nate..maybe you can go kick Lauren's hubby in the butt for her --- :angry:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    HAHA. He definitely needs a reality check.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Nate

You have NO idea how this group of people get Nate! Some of us are known as the "Gutter Gang"...just to warn you.

*shhh!* don't scare 'im away, Tam!
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Doubt you all will scare me away so dont worry!

Does anyone in here want to tell me why I can't stop thinking about this girl I took out last night????

It's driving me crazy! I want to smack myself! :noway:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    go ahead, smack urself...lol j/k
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Thanks. Needed that. Anyway, who wants to add me as a friend? I'm feeling left out here.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Nate

(ooohhhh ..fresh fish...:devil: )

Ya gotta watch the (other) ladies here, they're crazy. :smokin:

Welcome Nate! :smile:
  • nhudson01
    Options
    Crazy isn't such a bad thing though is it? :huh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options