Team UK - January 2011!

Options

Replies

• lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Emmm.... Where do I go :tongue: NI here...
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Nam14UK- Wow, that's wonderful! Can't wait until I'm buying 3 sizes smaller- Fantastic job.

idharris- By the Watford Gap definition you're definitely a southerner!

I've started a new topic with details of North vs South (although I messed up the title because I didn't realise the characters were that limited). Anyone who wants to join the challenge, add me as a friend and message me with starting weight, preferred team and day of the week you weigh in on by midday on Saturday 15th and we'll kick off then. Loads of people are interested, so please message me, cos I will not be able to collect up your details from all over 2 threads without missing people....
  • zydratethief
    Options
    Anything past the Watford Gap is north IMO

Definitely!

Seconded!! :bigsmile:

Im quite heartbroken that ive been left out!
  • lilmissy2
    lilmissy2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Well I work in Birmingham but I live in London and I guess my loyalties are south - way south!!! (Australia) hehehe
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Woah this thread has exploded a bit since the last time I looked at it! I would love to join the challenge. I live in the Midlands but grew up in the South so I guess I'd have to be a Southerner.
  • ifeelsqueaky
    Options
    Well I work in Birmingham but I live in London and I guess my loyalties are south - way south!!! (Australia) hehehe

Aha I live in Birmingham and work in London (technically though I spend most of my time working from home) so we're reversed :wink:
  • willowglimmer
    Options
    Please can i be added, im from Derby x

Me too! Whereabouts are you?
  • marymoonpigUK
    Options
    Please can i be added, im from Derby x

Me too! Whereabouts are you?

Mackworth hun, where are you?
  • emc2003
    emc2003 Posts: 29
    Options
    Hi all - 1st weigh in for me (started again after Christmas). I am chuffed to bits and hope I can continue with the motivation.

Team North for me - originally from Durham but now living near Huddersfield / Leeds.
  • James501
    James501 Posts: 148
    Options
    Anything past the Watford Gap is north IMO

I second that motion
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I've started a new topic with details of North vs South (although I messed up the title because I didn't realise the characters were that limited). Anyone who wants to join the challenge, add me as a friend and message me with starting weight, preferred team and day of the week you weigh in on by midday on Saturday 15th and we'll kick off then. Loads of people are interested, so please message me, cos I will not be able to collect up your details from all over 2 threads without missing people....

Is that starting weight or start-of-2011 weight? :laugh:
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Im in the South (near Southampton) but I have reached my target and now maintaining so not a lot of good for your challenge :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but great idea and best of luck

Maybe you could join me in the maintaining cheerleaders team? I hope we get those pompom things to wave
  • RGPargy
    RGPargy Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go and join the Southern Jessie's team!!
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Oh and please can you post a link to the new north/south thread on here as I'm being lazy and it saves me searching for it, thank you.
  • Munchiemooka
    Munchiemooka Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Please can I join team UK, will be nice not to work out cups, lb etc
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Phew!! I think i'm all caught up, at least for now!!

Nice to see there are some folks up my neck of the woods (Leicester) was beginning to think the UK lot were dominated by the Southerners *ducks* Just kidding!! You know I :heart: you really :flowerforyou:

@Rosy67 msg on it's way to ya, with details

Ermm...:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: time for me to get going....sooo G'night all x
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    I've decided... I will join the southerners for this challenge, and the next time we do it I will go back to my roots.

If the start date has not yet been decided then I would vote for starting on Monday.
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Kickoff is tomorrow, Scouser!

If anyone else wants to be included in week one, send me message with your starting weight (for the challenge, ie, since last Saturday on whatever your weighing day is/was) before midday tomorrow...

Ros x