!No Excuses! Janurary Challenge

Options

Replies

• chelsiburnett
    Options
    Name: Chelsi
    Starting Weight: 143.2
    Goal weight for Janurary: 135
    Ulitmate goal weight: 119 (i haven't seen that number for more than 5 years!)

Week 1
    No Fast Food all Week + I started p90x this week

Week 2
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday No Fast Food
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - No Fast Food
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Janurary Challenge: NO FAST FOOD
    Monday: No Fast Food
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Wednesday: I had a jr.frosty from wendy's today....does that count?
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!
    Friday: Had a Jr. Frosty at wendys....damn those freee frosty!!!!
    Saturday: :( Had fast food grrr.
    Sunday: No fast food

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Tuesday: No fast food!!! So proud of myself!
    Wednesday: No fast food! This is easier than I thought!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Friday: No fast food!!!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!
    Sunday: No fast food!!!!

Week Three:
    Monday: No fast food!
    Tuesday: no fast food
    Wednesday: guess what....no fast food
    Thursday: no fast food!!!
  • kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    friday, had 1/2 a roast beef grinder. It had mayo 1 slice of cheese and 3 slices of beef. Was so good. Then walked dog for an hour all round town including hills and walking in snow. Had frozen pizza for dinner and measured mine. I went over on sodium and thats it. When I decided to have the pizza I did 30 minutes on my bike to make up for it. I feel like I'm doing pretty darn well.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday - No Fast Food
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I have not eaten at a fast food restaurant, but I have also not eaten very well. Pizza rolls today, movie popcorn yesterday, but I worked out pretty hard and have been within my calories on average over these days. Next month I'll work on eating more healthful food AND within my cals! :)
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!

Week Three:
    Friday: No fast food....although the family went out to eat dinner....ouch that hurt my day today!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    Saturday, no fast food
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:
    Friday: No fast food....although the family went out to eat dinner....ouch that hurt my day today!
    Saturday: no fast food
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday , Saturday- No Fast Food
  • kymberlin
    Options
    big fight with husband, no fast food. I'm not losing any weight but at least I'm not binge eating.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
    Sunday- went to mcdonalds and had a cheeseburger with half small fries...not alot but I am making myself accountable!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:
    Sunday: no fast food

Yall dont stress about not losing weight...Next months challenge gots to do with exercise!!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
    Sunday- went to mcdonalds and had a cheeseburger with half small fries...not alot but I am making myself accountable!

Week 4
    Monday-No Fast Food!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four:
    Monday: no fst food....even took my sister threw mcdonalds and got me nothing! oh wait I did drink a little of her milk shake...but i still say no fast food!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    week 4, monday. No fast food. I have been craving hot dogs for about 2 weeks. I had regular hot dogs and regular rolls. I rode my bike hard for an hour to combat some of the fat. All in all I don't feel guilty and am happy with my decision. I got on the scale this morning and gained 1.6lbs. Hoping it's TOM. fI have been really good the past 3 weeks plenty of workouts and eating really well. I havent' lost any inches since dec 15th. Getting frustratated. Weigh in is tomorrow.
  • kymberlin
    Options
    Week 4 tuesday. I am having a really bad day. So stressed out right now. I'm am ready to give my dog away and no one will help with the house and my mom hates talking to me cause I'm always so upset about everything and on top of all that. I missed zumba tonight cause my step sons bball game ran late. I know it's not always fun to talk to me, but your my mom. Being a single parent with rotten animals and a step son with a horrible mom always on my butt about something is no picnic. Sorry just venting. no fast food
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday-No Fast Food!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Week 4 tuesday. I am having a really bad day. So stressed out right now. I'm am ready to give my dog away and no one will help with the house and my mom hates talking to me cause I'm always so upset about everything and on top of all that. I missed zumba tonight cause my step sons bball game ran late. I know it's not always fun to talk to me, but your my mom. Being a single parent with rotten animals and a step son with a horrible mom always on my butt about something is no picnic. Sorry just venting. no fast food

(((((((HUG))))))
    Hope you realize that it is ok to vent to us!!! Hope everything is ok and it's ok to miss a class every once in awhile! I missed my workout tonight because of a church function! I understand! Things happen and all we can do is do our best!!!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four:
    Monday: no fst food....even took my sister threw mcdonalds and got me nothing! oh wait I did drink a little of her milk shake...but i still say no fast food!
    Tuesday: no fast food...well kinda....had a wendy's jr frosty!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    broke down and had a jr hamburger and plain baked potato on my way into my night shift last night after an hour on the treadmill....Poor planning on my part, had oatmeal and fruit with me in the car, could've made it thru the night on that but Wendy's was better than any choices at hte all night cafeteria....kept it to exactly 500cal and was still > 200 cal under for the day. Almost a successful month of no fast food.

I am down 5.4 lbs since the beginning of Jan though and I'm sure the help of this challenge is a big reason why. Thanks!