!No Excuses! Janurary Challenge

Options

Replies

• kymberlin
    kymberlin Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    thank you so much. reading your post really helped me thru the night. Thanks for listening.:smile:
  • Losing2Live1989
    Losing2Live1989 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Janurary Challenge: NO FAST FOOD
    Monday: No Fast Food
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Wednesday: I had a jr.frosty from wendy's today....does that count?
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!
    Friday: Had a Jr. Frosty at wendys....damn those freee frosty!!!!
    Saturday: :( Had fast food grrr.
    Sunday: No fast food

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Tuesday: No fast food!!! So proud of myself!
    Wednesday: No fast food! This is easier than I thought!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Friday: No fast food!!!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!
    Sunday: No fast food!!!!

Week Three:
    Monday: No fast food!
    Tuesday: no fast food
    Wednesday: guess what....no fast food
    Thursday: no fast food!!!
    Friday: No fast food....although the family went out to eat dinner....ouch that hurt my day today!
    Saturday: no fast food
    Sunday: no fast food

Week Four:
    Monday: no fst food....even took my sister threw mcdonalds and got me nothing! oh wait I did drink a little of her milk shake...but i still say no fast food!
    Tuesday: no fast food...well kinda....had a wendy's jr frosty!
    Wednesday: took sister to mcdonalds...only ate a handful of her fries...at least i didnt get me anything
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    I'm thinking hard about next month challenge....I wanna get us more involved!!!!
  • s027cjs
    s027cjs Posts: 14
    Options
    I haven't had any fast food the entire month. I'm proud of myself for that. I need to start exercising more though. I've really been slacking. That might be a good challenge idea for next month. To exercise at least five times a week. That would be a challenge for me.
  • kymberlin
    Options
    week 4, wed no fast food and better day. to tired to pack lunch so mite stop at subway for low cal lunch.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Name: Chelsi
    Starting Weight: 143.2
    Goal weight for Janurary: 135
    Ulitmate goal weight: 119 (i haven't seen that number for more than 5 years!)

Week 1
    No Fast Food all Week + I started p90x this week

Week 2
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday No Fast Food
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday , Saturday- No Fast Food
    Sunday- went to mcdonalds and had a cheeseburger with half small fries...not alot but I am making myself accountable!

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (too much salt though) -No Fast Food!
  • IreneAdler
    Options
    I blew it. I went to Burgerville last night after working a ten hour day. I had milk, a double cheeseburger (no special sauce) and some yukon gold waffle potatoes.

I had been craving a cheeseburger for days! That was the first cheeseburger I'd eaten in 25 days, thanks to this challenge. It was worth every calorie. But I don't plan on doing it again for a long time.
  • kymberlin
    Options
    week 4 thursday. had preplanned subway for lunch. yummy turkey burger for dinner and heading to zumba, have calories left. lots actually but way over on protien. will have small snack after zumba.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2
    Tuesday- Did go eat at taco bell but I couldn't wait any longer for lunch..I was with someone else and they were driving so I let them pick and I ate also...didn't eat much for supper cause I felt so bad, but I did stay within my calories! That is a plus!
    Friday- Ate at Dairy Queen----No excuses just did it and regret it...This week will be better! Weigh in day 138.9..gained .8 of a pound hopfully it is from working out so much!!! My muscles retaining water... we will see next week!
    Saturday- Ate out at a nice restuarant and had a salad that was delicious!!!!! I was really proud of myself!
    Sunday- Ate one slice of pizza for lunch but no fast food the day!!! Ready to start a new week and here we go!

Week 3
    Sunday- went to mcdonalds and had a cheeseburger with half small fries...not alot but I am making myself accountable!

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (too much salt though), Thursday -No Fast Food!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options
    Tuesday: Kinda no fast food. Had Pizza Hut. Don't really know if that counts as fast food!
    Thursday: Woke up not feeling good with a headach and barely made it to work...so on my way I swung into Mcdonalds....grrr @ me!!!

Week Two:
    Monday: No fast food!!! YAY!!! I'm gonna make a tricker on my siggy that counts the day I go without fast food! Starting today fresh as day one!
    Thursday: No fast food! I didn't think it would be this easy if I put my mind to it!
    Saturday: No fast food!!! Today my boyfriend wanted me to eat lunch with him and he wanted Long John Silvers...so I made my chicken sandwich and took it with me and got him Long John Silvers...I was so proud of myself!

Week Three:
    Friday: No fast food....although the family went out to eat dinner....ouch that hurt my day today!

Week Four:
    Monday: no fst food....even took my sister threw mcdonalds and got me nothing! oh wait I did drink a little of her milk shake...but i still say no fast food!
    Wednesday: took sister to mcdonalds...only ate a handful of her fries...at least i didnt get me anything
    Thursday: sister had mcdonalds again...stole couple of fries
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (too much salt though), Thursday, Friday -No Fast Food!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    frid, no fast food, but having big cheat dinner. hoping to get some exercise in before bed
  • kymberlin
    Options
    ended up running into town to get movies and deposit a check. I forgot my pin number and the atm ate my card, so no movie. decided to get my son mcdonalds and I ate 4 nuggets and got a snack size mcflurry, my son ate a little more than half to get rid of the calories for me. I don't feel guilty as this was my cheat day. I will rock out rest of the weekend.
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four:
    Friday: no fast food but did go out to red lobster with the boyfriend for lunch....that killed my day
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (too much salt though), Thursday, Friday, Saturday -No Fast Food!
  • kymberlin
    Options
    sat, no fast food
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four:
    Friday: no fast food but did go out to red lobster with the boyfriend for lunch....that killed my day

I will be posting Feb. challenge on tuesday!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Week 4
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (too much salt though), Thursday, Friday, Saturday -No Fast Food!
    Sunday-McDonalds mcdouble...nothing else!!But still the sodium in that one sandwich was 900!!! Holy Moly thats alot! I will not be eating that for awhile!
  • elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone! Sorry I've been so bad about checking in but I'm really proud of everyone's achievements. I had Chevy's Fresh Mex for lunch with my sister yesterday on a trip to Orlando...wish this place was in more towns, the chain has relatively healthy meals when you cut the giant servings in half to save for later.

I'm not sure if I posted...last week I had 1 jr. hamburger and a baked potato from Wendy's. otherwise, I've manage to avoid the fast food, but not to totally avoid bad choices at home.

Can't wait for the Feb challenge. Thanks for counting me in!
  • Losing2Live1989
    Options

Week Two:

Week Three:

Week Four: