Over 200 New Year New me Part 42

Options

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I had to share this with y'all. I don't know if you have Long John Silvers by you or not. I've never eaten there. I learned on my lunch break today they serve these things called "crispies". They serve them as a side like french fries or potatoe chips. It's basically left over pieces of all the fried goodness. Fried batter or something. I don't know. It made me sick looking at it. I had to share

551122_2802.jpg
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    jess - i can't stand long john silvers. 1 i don't like fish...and 2 - the chicken tastes like fish cause they make it all in the same batter....
  • meokk
    meokk Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Ha ha Jess - I was wondering what your photo was - thought it might be a random box of cornflakes :laugh: :laugh:

Cris - you're coming to NYC??????
    and yes, the calculation sounds right WTG biggest loser !!!:drinker: :drinker:

It is sooo pretty here today, got about 6" of snow where I am and it's that perfect movie romance snow falling gently and settling onto the tree limbs....aahhhh
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Meokk- I have been meaning to tell you that your profile picture is beautiful and I love the dress your wearing.YOU LOOK GREAT !
  • awestfall
    Options
    My husbands Aunt just passed away today from a brain tumor that she has fought for 2 years now and I have to tell my husband when he gets home from work today.My heart is broken but I know she is in a better place now and that she is no longer suffering.On a good note my moms cancer has not spread to her lymph nodes under her arm so thats AWESOME!! She will be going in for her surgery on the 11th to have her breast removed and hopefully she will be cancer free.For those of you who pray continue to pray for me and my family.Sad day but also happy in my moms case.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Ann: So sorry for the loss of your hubby's aunt, but so glad your mom's cancer has not spread. Sounds like a bittersweet day for you. My thoughts continue to be with you and your family.

Jess: I find Long John Silver's to be disgusting but luckily the ones around here are typically paired with another restaurant such as Taco Bell or A&W. The bf likes LJS, but ewww!

Theresa: Great job on working out even though you didn't want to!

Cris: Awesome job at spinning class and losing 7 lbs. this week. Told you that you are a rockstar!

I spent four hours researching costs on a trade show from 2009 and am wiped out now. For some reason it took a lot out of me. A few more minutes and I free for the weekend! Hopefully the bf will have something delicious in mind for dinner.

I should be able to hop on sometime this weekend, but if not, have a great one!

Heather
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    ann - soo sorry to hear about your husbands Aunt. Happy to hear about your mom and it isn't spreading., i will be praying she is cancer free.

I am soo ready to get out of here.!! okay okay i work from home but still :smile:

I have to go to the store as soon as i get off so we can have dinner !! GOod choice so we don't end up going out and spending way too much $$ and way too many calories. We are doing burgers but still after my dinner of burgers and chips and my snacks later i have 50 calories to spare ...go me !!!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options

That's exactly what I thought! If so, we need to all get together!

Ann, thinking of your family. Excellent news about your mom!
  • awestfall
    Options
    thanks gals!!!
  • meokk
    Options
    Ann, wow, what a rollercoaster of emotions for you today. So sorry to hear about your Aunt in law, brain tumors always seem to be the hardest to treat......on the other hand, that's amazing news about your Mom :heart: :heart:

Oh and thank you for your kinds words on my photo !
  • meokk
    Options
    so the snow is out of control here today, the forecast said 3-6 " but I swear we have about 8 judging by what I just shoveled off the steps and the driveway. The good news..... I just burned 476 calories shoveling snow !!!!

Early check in for me:
    Calories: about 1440 (that's 320 under with exercise)
    Exercise - see above
    Water - excellent if I do say so myself, 112 oz+ which I need to flush out the Chinese food from yesterday
    Proud - I got off my lazy but and shoveled when hubby would have happily done it for me
  • meokk
    Options

That's exactly what I thought! If so, we need to all get together!

That would be awesome !!!!!!!
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Lauren and meook- I would love to meet up! All I know is that my appointment is from 230-4. We haven't decided if we are spending the night or not because of the baby. The only problem is that my mom sister and future mom in law are coming with... I want us to hang out without them! I'll find a way to get rid of them!!! Clear ur schedules girls I'm coming to town!!!;)

meook the snow sounds great wish we had some!!

Ann I'm so sorry I'll be praying for hand your family
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Wow, slow to super chatty!

Checking in 1/7

Lost 1 lb (also going to pick up a new scale - this one is probably 30 years old)

Calories: 1365
    Water: 5 - 25oz bottles so far
    Exercise: 55 minutes of torture with my trainer'
    Proud: I made it through the work day and week of budget planning - UGH!!!:grumble:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Checking in 1/7:
    calories- 1060
    water- yes
    sodium- under
    excercise- wk1d2 c25k
    proud- ran 60 at 6.0 even though today was my most painful day at the gym.

Good night girls!
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    checking in:

cals: right on
    water: a little low
    exercise: 30 mins interval running/walking
    proud - I was lone in the house, and I didn't over eat. It is a small step in the right direction.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    checking in

Calories:1618 good
    Exercise: burned 209
    water: good

Proud that even though it is friday I stuck with it. No cheating!!!!!!! Honestly I always cheat on fridays because I weighed in.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Jess...........-1.0........0.46
    debra .........-5.0......1.98%
    Jenn..........-1.9........0.69%
    Teresa........0.0.........0.0%
    Cogirl.... .....0.5.........0.0%
    Julie.......... - 2.2......1.05%
    Meokk..........-2.5......1.42%
    Ann...............-6.0.....2.51%
    Heather......-2.2......1.12%
    Lauren.........-3.0......1.68%
    momma........-7.2....2.54%
    Laila...............-5.0....2.38%
    Cris...............-7.2.....3.20% (uhm is that right?)
    Nance............+10.....0%

Oh yes, you read that right: PLUS TEN. I guess completely eating out of control for four entire weeks with no working out has its consequences.

It is what it is. :ohwell: Onward and upward. I had a really good week so I am walking with my head held high, sisters. I will get this off!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Calories: 2091 -- 1 over! I was so hungry. :embarassed:
    Exercise: Nothing official
    Water: 11 cups
    Proud: I fought a hardcore Arby's craving & won.

Somehow, I was down another pound this morning so that makes 3 since Monday. :drinker:
  • Ready2lose4ever
    Options
    Hi everyone, just stopping by to say hi. I am doing well and sticking with it. I will weigh in Monday to see if I have lost any weight. I hope you guys don't mind but I have borrowed your idea of putting calories, water, exercise, and proud on my blog. It's a good way for me to stay focused. I also keep a notebook with those things in it as well. Thanks for the inspiration. I love that. I hope you all have a great day!