Replies

• jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Today is Kenpo for me ;)
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...I just started today! I got done doing core synergistics an hour ago and I'm ready for a nap. I felt like a wimp, but I'm guessing that gets better.

Question: I wore a heart rate/calorie counter watch. The watch calculated 530 calories burned. How do you track that in your exercise log?
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    Wait...is p90x 12 weeks? or 90 days? lol
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...I just started today! I got done doing core synergistics an hour ago and I'm ready for a nap. I felt like a wimp, but I'm guessing that gets better.

Question: I wore a heart rate/calorie counter watch. The watch calculated 530 calories burned. How do you track that in your exercise log?

On the main page go to track exercise. Then where it says cardio and strength, pick on and click add exercise. Then where is says search just type like P90X. It should come up empty. Scroll down to where it says "Can't find what you are looking for?" Click the link fill in the info and add. Then later it will still be in your database.
  • WhyWait
    WhyWait Posts: 58
    Options
    Hey, my hubby is joining me for his first round. Me, I'm starting a new round with him! Looking forward to it! We are hitting day 3 today!
  • lightj22
    lightj22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am doing P90X for the second time with my husband. We did it 2 years ago and loved it. Then we went to Florida for vacation and when we came back we didn't keep it up. Well needless to say I gained my weight back. We are now into the 4th week...but we are repeating the 3rd week over again. I feel so much stronger. Glad to join this message board.
  • johnjely
    Options
    Day 10 done! I'm skipping ARX for the night because I've been putting exercise in front of schoolwork and have fallen horribly behind :/ Hahah.
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    Some advice for the guys. If you're planning to use bands make sure you wear long pants or the rubber will rip at your leg hairs.
  • Keisha604
    Keisha604 Posts: 126
    Options
    Can't believe I'm in week 3! Guess time flies when you're having fun...lol
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I'm in week 3! Guess time flies when you're having fun...lol

The first couple days were hell. But I agree. I am almost half done with week 2 already!
  • davegti
    Options
    P90x is awesome just finished tonight's Plyo. This my third run at - this time really working on the nutrients and supplements. From the start till now I have lost about 35lbs, plus gained muscle mass. So keep at you will be amazed!
  • jaybaileys
    Options
    For whoever was asking about protein bars I like Zone bars, which Target makes knockoffs and are cheaper than zone bars. I also love Clif Bar Builders choc mint is the bomb.
  • johnjely
    Options
    Some advice for the guys. If you're planning to use bands make sure you wear long pants or the rubber will rip at your leg hairs.

Oh, no!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Hey, my hubby is joining me for his first round. Me, I'm starting a new round with him! Looking forward to it! We are hitting day 3 today!

Yay for your Hubby! It's about time.
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    im just ready to go down and start todays workout shoulders and arms but i needed to check on you all first i think this thread is as addicting as P90X ha ha Bring it. cant wait to see what weight I can bring :) Hope everyone has a great work out!
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Week 3 lean starts for me tomorrow :) I am going to do a run today for my rest day....How is everyone else doing?
  • gumby101ca
    gumby101ca Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    working my way through week 9 , and loving it, i have lost 26 pounds and looking ahead to burn more. congrats keep up the hard work !!!
  • jane77
    Options
    oh I was sooooo happy. I've been fighting with my HRM for 3 plus months goes to 00 a lot loses contact bah bah bah anyway was reading about them again yesterday "some people have better luck upside down" well finger crossed for tomorrow but today it didnt go off line once Ya Ya Ya im just so happy its just such a distraction for me when it goes off line and it was doing that a lot
  • jane77
    Options
    working my way through week 9 , and loving it, i have lost 26 pounds and looking ahead to burn more. congrats keep up the hard work !!!
    great job hope your proud !
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    This is only DAY 3 for hubby and I. Loving it so far! Shoulders and Arms tonight...we are both pretty sore so it's gonna take some pushing. Can't speak for him, but I am ready!