What can you do in a year? (pics)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Chris_Boron
    Chris_Boron Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!! I just started this website a week ago. You are an inspiration ...thank you. And Congratulations!!!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job! Be proud!
  • blen85
    blen85 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    thats amazing. way to go!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody!!!

Someone asked what other exercises I do besides running.....

-Zumba
    -Kickboxing
    -"30 Day Shred" DVD by Jillian Michaels
    -"Billy's Boot Camp" DVD's by Billy Blanks
    -Yoga & Pilates
    -Good old fashioned sit ups and pullups as well as some light weight training.

I slowly worked my way up to all of this. I initially started out with just walking and trying to do the "30 Day Shred" without dying!! :laugh:

I don't have a gym membership so I do the majority of my fitness at home.
    The zumba and kickboxing I do at a local studio that offers the classes to the public. An added bonus is its within walking distance. :smile:

Dani :flowerforyou:
  • Britenebula
    Options
    Dani, thank you so much for sharing. I am 5' 4" and weigh 215. I found you words very inspirational. I started just a few days ago, but seeing your photos made me take photos of myself this morning. I have a lot of work ahead and I hope I follow in your footsteps. When you've been overweight all your life, it's hard to maintain hope, but your words and photos have really helped. Thanks again!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Outstanding, thanks for sharing your story!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Dani, thank you so much for sharing. I am 5' 4" and weigh 215. I found you words very inspirational. I started just a few days ago, but seeing your photos made me take photos of myself this morning. I have a lot of work ahead and I hope I follow in your footsteps. When you've been overweight all your life, it's hard to maintain hope, but your words and photos have really helped. Thanks again!

I'm so happy to help. Good Luck!
    I'll be rooting for you!
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations on your amazing weightloss! You look GREAT! Happy 1 year Anniversary!

Leah
  • rdy2begin
    Options
    awesome...you look amazing !!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous, but what I love most of all the photo of you at the 5k. :smile: Yay for healthy and strong!!!!
  • laughingdani
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :flowerforyou:
    You look gorgeous, but what I love most of all the photo of you at the 5k. :smile: Yay for healthy and strong!!!!

Thanks for this comment. I am starting to enjoy the attention I get not only from my weight loss but from my fitness related milestones I have reached. Its not just about dropping the pounds anymore. It's about being the best version of myself.
  • losingme
    losingme Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation go girl you ve cracked it !! X
  • baharal
    baharal Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look amazing way to go!
  • callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting u look good and hopefully next year this time I can be saying the same thing.. keep up the great work..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!