P90x 30 day results

Options

Replies

• FIREfitGrl27
    Options
    YOu Look AMAZING!! Great results for just 30 days! Keep up the hard work and it will ALL be worth it!! :) Can't wait to see those 60 days and 90 days!! You're gonna be smokin' up the screen, girl! :)
  • alyssia02
    alyssia02 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fab! You look as if you lost way more than what you did! This has truly inspired me to try it. I just started back working out and I am trying to keep at it and not get discouraged. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I LOVE this program!
  • Floricienta
    Options
    Pardon my French but HOLY S$%% you look like a totally different person! AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!
  • superwmn
    superwmn Posts: 936
    Options
    WOW! That is AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Charmagne
  • nicolie88
    Options
    Great results! Did you follow their nutrition plan or use your own via myfitnesspal.com?
  • Melisha82
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! I mainly just used MFP to log my calories, but I did use their recipes here and there for a new idea ya know?
  • kls1628
    kls1628 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    OMG, all that in only 30 days? You look amazing!! :happy:
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    WOW great job!!! Starting My p90x on Monday! I hope to see good results like you have!! :) Keep up the good work!
  • mdpagan
    Options
    I tried to start P90X the other day then realized that I don't have the weights, pull up bar or bands. Does anyone know of any other ways i can start it without using those items?
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
    GREAT JOB!
    i will starting p90x march 1st..
    and now I am super pumpedd!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • TheDaniProject
    Options
    CONGRATS ON ALL YOUR HARD WORK GIRL AND THANKS FOR SHARING. YES ONE DAY AT A TIME ONE CAN ONLY TAKE =D
    VERY INSPIRATIONAL =D
  • Sharp8
    Options
    Wow Awesome results!
  • astovey
    astovey Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I started with just using 5lb weights and when it came time to use a pull up bar I went to TJ Maxx and got a band for like $5
  • sarahness
    sarahness Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! this makes me want to go buy p90x lol
  • hiltonheadagain
    Options
    Way to go! What amazing results. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I just started it this morning... even though it's been sitting there for a while untouched.. lol.

Great work & Very Inspiring!!

Are you doing classic?
  • Melisha82
    Options
    awww than you girl!! I am actually doing the lean version right now :) I plan on doing classic on my next round. Which one are you doing??
  • sweetfeet320
    sweetfeet320 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look GREAT, Today is my 8th day of p90X lean, I can't wait until I post my first pics!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!