Sharon's coaching thread

Options

Replies

• telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Push Circuit 3 today. I'll check in later to see how everyone else is doing.

Sharon
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nice Job Sharon, I have absolutely no energy today and think I just may take the day off unless I go for a walk later.. went to bed late and up early. so going to take some time to clean a bit today :)

Hope everyone has a great Saturday!
  • telcochik
    Options
    That's a great idea, Chrissie. EVERYONE needs to plan rest days into their week to ensure their muscles have a chance to repair. Sundays are my usual rest day but we usually go for a long walk just to get some fresh air.
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Insanity Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs burned 621 calories today and complete my second week of Insanity. I may do a short mile later on today or just clean which isn't my favorite :grumble: thing to do. Tomorrow is my day off before my second Insanity fitness test Monday. Have a great weekend everybody.
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Felicia you are killing it! Great job!

I ran 3.25 miles on the treadmill and am hoping to get legs and back in at some point this afternoon! I might need to give these legs a little break though! They are feeling it!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Fire 30 and stretch 10, burned 355 cals,tomorrow is my off day,but i might go for a walk. hope u guys are having a great weekend :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    You Ladies are KILLING IT!!!!! Cocoa and I just came back from a 3 mile walk. My poor little puppy is sprawled on the tile floor panting hard. I wore him out!!!

Sharon
  • whodatgrl
    whodatgrl Posts: 111
    Options
    BUMP!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Sunday peeps!!!

Today is my rest day and I am planning to do absolutely nothing. Cocoa and I will go for our usual 3 mile walk later and I have some grocery shopping to do but other than that I am going to sit in the back yard and relax!

Some good and bad news to share with you guys...hope you don't mind. Bad news first - I was told a month ago that my position with Caesars Entertainment is being eliminated and my last day of employment is tomorrow. Good news - I'm going to concentrate on building my Beachbody business full time for the next 6 months so, if you've found my coaching advice to be valuable in your own weight loss journey, then please tell all your friends and family about me and recommend they look at my website and join my team for free so I can include them in my weekly email distribution.

If you or anyone you know wants to learn about the business opportunity Beachbody offers because the idea of helping others meet their health and fitness goals while you're doing the same sounds interesting then please let me know.

Thanks for reading and for your support!
    Sharon
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    Sharon - I know you will succeed and am excited for you starting this new part of your journey! Best of luck! I'm going to do what I can to help build our team!

I ran on the treadmill today...wasn't able to use my dvd player today...husband is looking into what the problem is because I NEED IT! I'm working a lot more than usual this week. I have to cover my boss' hours since he will be on vacation, so 6 days this week and each day is about 10-12 hours. Not looking forward to it as it will greatly cut into my workout time and time with my little one. But it's only the next two weeks so I can manage....
  • telcochik
    Options
    Sharon - I know you will succeed and am excited for you starting this new part of your journey! Best of luck! I'm going to do what I can to help build our team!

I ran on the treadmill today...wasn't able to use my dvd player today...husband is looking into what the problem is because I NEED IT! I'm working a lot more than usual this week. I have to cover my boss' hours since he will be on vacation, so 6 days this week and each day is about 10-12 hours. Not looking forward to it as it will greatly cut into my workout time and time with my little one. But it's only the next two weeks so I can manage....

Thanks Britt. I know you're going to rock this business because look how well you're doing with your own fitness! Your support and friendship is invaluable to me!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Sorry to hear about you losing your job Sharon, but things can only get better from here, i know you will succeed and achieve everything u want in your journey, today was a rest day, but i did jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism today, burned 434 cals, hope everyone is having a blessed sunday :flowerforyou:
  • telcochik
    Options
    Happy Monday Ladies! Fire 45 today...burned 443 calories.

Sorry I was MIA for most of the weekend. Still wrapping my head around today's finality. It's unbelievable to me that after 10 years tomorrow I won't be going to work.

Thanks for the well wishes Moraima! :flowerforyou:

Hope you all have a great day!
    Sharon
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday Ladies! Fire 45 today...burned 443 calories.

Sorry I was MIA for most of the weekend. Still wrapping my head around today's finality. It's unbelievable to me that after 10 years tomorrow I won't be going to work.

Thanks for the well wishes Moraima! :flowerforyou:

Hope you all have a great day!
    Sharon

Best of luck today Sharon, I know when I left my job after 21 years, it was very difficult, and it was on my own doing! Enjoy your last day and know that there are good things ahead for you!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Thanks Chrissie. That means a lot!
    Sharon
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Hey everyone I had my 2nd Insanity Fitness test today and I am glad to say that my numbers have increased.
    Switch kicks improved +15
    Power Jacks improved +11
    Power Knees +25
    Power Jumps +5
    Globe Jumps +3
    suicide Jumps +2
    Push Up Jacks +7
    Low Plank Oblique +11

I also burned 295 calories in that 25 minutes. I hope to get a run in this evening to finish off the night.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Extremely impressive results Felicia! Wow you must be very proud of yourself!
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Hello everyone , so today was recovery week of turbo fire but for some reason i don't want to go a day without some sort of exercise, so today was an off day, but i did Insanity Pure Cardio, burned 360 cals, tomorrow is 45 EZ and Stretch 10, hope you guys are having a great evening :flowerforyou:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Thanks Sharon I was a little upset at first but then I remembered that it was just my second fitness test and I still have a few more to improve so hopefully I will stay motivated. I jumped on the treadmill and did a 20 minutes run and burned another 265 calories so I feel like I got a decent workout in today. Week 3 starts tomorrow for me. I am ready.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! CLX day...Push Circuit 1 and Ab Burner. Small calorie burn but using HEAVY weights made it feel like I was huffing and puffing when it was all over! Lifting is the key to leanness. My husband said I've never looked skinnier even though I'm still staying around 154 (at 5'8") so I'm by no means actually skinny. :bigsmile:

Hope you all are doing great!
    Sharon