Sharon's coaching thread

Options

Replies

• Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Completed Turbo Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10, burned 476 cals, tomorrow is 55 EZ, hope u guys are having a beautiful day:flowerforyou:
  • Pheef52
    Pheef52 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Insanity Cardio Plyo today burned 496 calories. I have Pure Cardio and cardio abs again tomorrow and hopefully a run.
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Nice workouts Cookie!
    Felicia, you are killing it!
    Sharon, Nice job on the heavy weights!

I got in Lean 3 today and a HIIT 15 . will be working on lean 1 tomorrow and not sure what else I will throw in :)
  • kikix5
    Options
    Nice workouts Cookie!
    Felicia, you are killing it!
    Sharon, Nice job on the heavy weights!

I got in Lean 3 today and a HIIT 15 . will be working on lean 1 tomorrow and not sure what else I will throw in :)
  • kikix5
    Options
    was all excited and ready to go this morning, when I looked into my email and realized someone had hacked into my paypal account and transferred $1000. So after going to the bank, I didn't have time to work out before I needed to work..
    lets just say, I don't like that, as I keep eating everything!! although, I'm making sure its grapes, strawberries, and some granola..

Now I know why I like routines. I will be pushing play in half hour... really need it now lol

Hopefully everyone is having a better day then me!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Morning Gang! Day 2 of my new life and I'm just sitting down to log my workout. Fire 60 with weighted gloves...my butt was KICKED!!! Burned 578 calories.

Chrissie that just plain sucks!:explode: People like that SUCK. I'm so mad for you. Hope you get it all straightened out soon.

How is everyone else doing on this fine Wednesday?
    Sharon
  • kikix5
    Options
    Just got done kicking my hackers *kitten* while doing fire 45EZ and did 435 cal and its still adding up as I sit and type with the sweat poring off of me :D seems they just made me work out harder and I have my money still in my bank account hehe take that!! (now up to 449 lol)

Looking forward to tomorrow!!
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Burned 932 calories today doing Insanity Pure Cardio, Cardio Abs and 30 minutes on the elliptical trainer. The elliptical definitely gave me the 2nd wind I needed to get cardio abs done. Hope everyone had a great day. Cardio Recovery tomorrow can't wait because I feel like I need a serious stretch session.

Felicia
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Gang! CLX Push Circuit 2 was BROUGHT this morning!

Did you know that I'm entered into this month's Beachbody Body Transformation game on Facebook? First prize is $25,000 for the best transformation due to Turbo Fire! Anyone can enter so if you're interested send me your email address and I'll send you the link to get registered. Of course you must be doing or have just completed a full round of Turbo Fire because you'll be expected to answer several questions about your experience...AND you must be signed up with a BB coach because they'll ask you for that person's name.

Hope you all have a great day.
    Sharon
  • bk2011
    bk2011 Posts: 268
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi Ladies! I'm still here...just working like a dog and trying to make it through! It's amazing how hard it is to go back to working this much! I usually only work part time, but am working over full time! So I have Fri and Sat left, then Sunday = day off, and then Monday - Saturday next week before my boss comes back! I'm trying to eat well and stay on track with exercising, but I'm not going to lie...it's HARD! Today I feel like crap so left work early. Now it's off to nap with the little man!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Brittany. I'm happy to hear you're surviving the longer workweek. I hope you totally enjoy your time off...it sounds like you need it!!! I'm not going to bug you until after this new work schedule is all over. I know you have a lot on your plate right now but you should know that I'm thinking about you!

Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Today was a stretch day, but i did Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism , burned 447 cals, hope everyone is having a beautiful evening:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Pheef52
    Options
    Today I did Insanity Cardio Recovery and Ran 3 miles on the treadmill and burned 612 calories. Cardio Power and Resistance tomorrow and Im almost at the end of week 3.
  • telcochik
    Options
    Great job Ladies!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Morning Gang. We're glued to the TV today waiting to see if the Gov't shuts down because if it does then my husband will be out of work until they get their s**t together. Fun times peeps!:explode:

To combat my frustration, I did Fire 30 with weighted gloves. Great way to get it all out in a productive way.

Hope you all have a great day.
    Sharon
  • Cookie22684
    Options
    Completed turbo fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10, burned 467 cals, tomorrow is stretch 40 but i might do insanity pure cardio, hope eveyone is having a great friday:flowerforyou:
  • dorairwin
    dorairwin Posts: 210
    Options
    :smile: Hi , i want on this.. I want to loose 10-20lbs
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi Dorairwin! Welcome to our group. Please take some time to introduce yourself. Tell us what you're currently doing for exercise and eating. What are your goals. Are just getting started on your journey or have you been working on it for awhile?

So happy to accept your friend request. Message me any time if you have questions.

Sharon
  • kikix5
    Options
    Hi everyone, did lean 2 today, will do turbo fire tomorrow and a nice long one as I just couldn't stop eating tonight :( but it was mostly those damn whole grain pretzels I bought, why did I do it?? This is my horrible PMS week and honestly since my hysterectomy.. I thought that the symptoms would have subsided a little bit but nooooo! lol I still have one ovary so still get the hormones!

I hope that everyone has a good weekend and lets hope that the government doesn't shut down, My nieces husb is in Iraq right now, and she needs his pay check!

Welcome dorairwin!
  • telcochik
    Options
    Hi All! Today is Super Saturday and all of the BB coaches across the US get together on a quarterly basis to talk about the business and all of the new exciting things that are in store for the company this year. The one last quarter was so exciting and I'm really looking forward to today's session.

Thank you all for the good wishes on the stupid potential government shut down. We certainly breathed a sigh of relief when they announced a temporary delay.

I'm running late this morning so no time to press play but will get something in later. Hope you all have a great day!
    Sharon