MFP ISLAND ...

Options
Here’s the scenario….

You are stranded on an island with 10 other MFP members. Who would they be and why? (Trust me, picking 10 was really hard, so if you aren’t on my list I’m crying about it too! :sad: )

Jen - Have to have you around to keep me sane!...and because you make me laugh until I almost cry (I know you have others fooled that you are a quiet shy person, but I know better! Haha )…because I need someone to talk about baseball with…and most of all because who else would I get to do devotions with?!

Jeremy - You tend to be able to turn any situation into a hilarious one…gotta have that around in case we get chased by some creature and nearly die or something..

Manda - my TX pal, and of course, I couldn’t separate you two!

Banks - something tells me that you would be like the professor on Gilligan’s Island! Haha. plus you are too hilarious not to have around.

Fatsis - because you would be lost w/out J lol…and because we need those guns of yours to build a shelter!!! ..btw, what the heck is your real name?!

Tami - because you rock Tami…and I love you as much as my running shoes (which I will also be bringing)

Ali - because you also rock …and we need your help to control Tami

Shannon - I think this goes w/out explanation…can’t have half the gutter gang around w/out you!

Sandi - you are like a fish! You are always at the beach…I’m thinking that would come in handy…

Emily - we need your creative mind…and humor!

So that's my list !

:heart: Ty

Replies

• ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Here’s the scenario….

You are stranded on an island with 10 other MFP members. Who would they be and why? (Trust me, picking 10 was really hard, so if you aren’t on my list I’m crying about it too! :sad: )

Jen - Have to have you around to keep me sane!...and because you make me laugh until I almost cry (I know you have others fooled that you are a quiet shy person, but I know better! Haha )…because I need someone to talk about baseball with…and most of all because who else would I get to do devotions with?!

Jeremy - You tend to be able to turn any situation into a hilarious one…gotta have that around in case we get chased by some creature and nearly die or something..

Manda - my TX pal, and of course, I couldn’t separate you two!

Banks - something tells me that you would be like the professor on Gilligan’s Island! Haha. plus you are too hilarious not to have around.

Fatsis - because you would be lost w/out J lol…and because we need those guns of yours to build a shelter!!! ..btw, what the heck is your real name?!

Tami - because you rock Tami…and I love you as much as my running shoes (which I will also be bringing)

Ali - because you also rock …and we need your help to control Tami

Shannon - I think this goes w/out explanation…can’t have half the gutter gang around w/out you!

Sandi - you are like a fish! You are always at the beach…I’m thinking that would come in handy…

Emily - we need your creative mind…and humor!

So that's my list !

:heart: Ty
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You better know... that everyone is going to be sad that they aren't on your list... Haha.

:tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    :tongue: Derrr...Who do you think I'd take if I could only take MFP'ers!!! Seriously??? SERIOUSLY??? :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    At least you are taking me with you...

But why the HECK do I have to be the fish?????????????????????????
    :sad: :sad: :sad:

<<going to pack my bags now...>>

:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I ain't bringing any of the chickies with me, for once I'd like the odds in my favor!! th_muahaha.gif
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I ain't bringing any of the chickies with me, for once I'd like the odds in my favor!! th_muahaha.gif

LOL you are TOO funny!!!!! :heart:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    You better know... that everyone is going to be sad that they aren't on your list... Haha.

Well I had to put the limit somewhere!!! :sad:

:ohwell: sorry :frown:

I would have had to make it like" what 75 MFP members would you take" though...and that wouldn't be as difficult!!!

I was trying to make it difficult! :wink:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: J/K :laugh:
  • LML79
    Options

Well I had to put the limit somewhere!!! :sad:

:ohwell: sorry :frown:

I would have had to make it like" what 75 MFP members would you take" though...and that wouldn't be as difficult!!!

I was trying to make it difficult! :wink:

Boy the boats just not big enough for us all huh? I see how it is LOL
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    It's gym class all over again :sad:
    Just kidding!
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    OH NO!! :ohwell:

It was supposed to be funny!!!!!!!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*

:laugh: :laugh:
    We'll go to our own island...*throws darts at Ty's new pic* :grumble:
  • LML79
    Options
    OH NO!! :ohwell:

It was supposed to be funny!!!!!!!

see what you started now... even Darts are being thrown at ya :laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    Thank god I escaped the island! :laugh: I is ascared of sharks :sad: