Options
    Hey - how come I didn't get invited to the island? :sad: :sad:

ut oh... Brother Mike is displeased...
    *covers face with robe hood*

Mercy!!! Have mercy on our souls!!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I expect to be invited to everyone's island!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    hhmm, Im going to pass on the list making ,(not that i made anyones list anyway :laugh: :tongue: )

But for me there are too many people to define just 10, you all are too important to me. :flowerforyou:

DITTO!

Welll....doesn't TY just look like the giant SCHMUCK here!!!!
    YUP!
  • 2Shoes
    2Shoes Posts: 396
    Options

Mike, you're invited to MY island!!! :flowerforyou: *trying to rub brown off nose*
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'll bring Mike!! :bigsmile:
  • Mike
    Options
    I'll bring Mike!! :bigsmile:

Alright! Now that's better! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hope you guys are enjoying the site!
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I expect to be invited to everyone's island!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Mike, sweetheart , you were my Number 1 pick , I just didnt wanna hurt any feel goods among all our friends , shhhhh don't tell em I said I like you mostest! :love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Mike, you're invited to MY island!!! :flowerforyou: *trying to rub brown off nose*

Bringing boot-licking to a whole new level. bow.gif

I'd bring ya too, Mike! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    My list...

I'm taking Kelly since she's my Sizzling Twin, we've known each other for nearly two decades, and I never leave her behind!

I'm taking my three hidden friends since they log and do not post...

My mother because she logs here too and wouldn't be happy if I left her behind! LOL

I'd have to take Banks because he is filled with great info, a good workout person, and can organize the food taken for the trip, but I'd let him bring his wife too. (As chef and housekeeper.)

And I'd bring Ty because he said he'd bring me (thank you!), and he can serve us girls pineapple drinks shirtless, while we lounge on the hammocks made of straw that he made. (As cabana guy and handyman.)

As far as taking any other guys, I'm sorry, but I can't. I am happily married and my husband just wouldn't understand the extras I brought with me. However, if anyone would like to volunteer to head to my island, I am still looking for a doctor, wood chopper and/or hunter. (e-mail me to request an application)

Since my hubby doesn't post here, I'll need him to stay back at the home front to watch our children who I will miss dearly, but if I must run away, I've got my bags packed. LOL

Now...I also reserve the right to hold council once a week (or as needed) to vote people off the island. Of course me being the Princess of the island, I will have final say on who leaves.

After removing all *extras* from my island, I then one by one will, invite others (my new girlie friends first!!!) to visit the island on a pre-approval basis, with vacation times lasting no more than three nights max per visit. Please bring chocolate, new batteries for my computer, and fresh water during your visit.

Whewh....

I'm ready for more coffee now. That was tough. :drinker:

PeepSurvivor.jpg

After reviewing my boat occupancy limitations, I have, 1 + 3 + my mother + Banks&wife + Ty...Yep! I have two openings. Mike, would you like to apply for "doctor" or "woodchooper/hunter?"
  • 2Shoes
    Options
    I couldn't make a list. There are way too many people here that Iike to just limit it to ten. There are so many wonderful people with their own special qualities that differentiate one from another, and I appreciate them all!

So ....y' a'll are invited to my supa dupa hot island! :drinker:
  • 2Shoes
    Options

Bringing boot-licking to a whole new level. bow.gif

I'd bring ya too, Mike! :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

heehehee,,,thanks I thought so too!! :tongue:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    Well, since Im an emotional eatter I can tell you now , if I dont get picked you guys are sooooooooooo responsible for like 15 lbs of PURE BBQed Fatness lmao :laugh: :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

MIKE!!! You OWN the island!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Mike
    Options
    I couldn't make a list. There are way too many people here that Iike to just limit it to ten. There are so many wonderful people with their own special qualities that differentiate one from another, and I appreciate them all!

So ....y' a'll are invited to my supa dupa hot island! :drinker:

I hear that - you'd definitely all be on my island :blushing:

And PrincessLaundry - I'm pretty bad at chopping wood :laugh: Will they have internet access on the island? If not, I might be pretty useless - maybe you shouldn't bring me after all, haha.
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    "Bringing boot-licking to a whole new level. "
    "looking for a woodchopper/hunter"

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

What's the fun in that?

(Getting really second thoughts now and watching very closely what is posted here)
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options

U R too d@#n important 2 B on an island. Your MFP site is toooo crucial 2 too many people.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, Mike..I agree that you own the island. You are like the "Jacob" guy on Lost..it's all about YOU dude!! You control everything!! Heck, you can even MOVE the island should you so desire!!!
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

MIKE!!! You OWN the island!!!!! :bigsmile:

Thats genious! I agree!:smile:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

U R too d@#n important 2 B on an island. Your MFP site is toooo crucial 2 too many people.

Good save fatsis , good save !
  • Mike
    Options
    LOL, agreed BlazinEmerald!

And while this topic is all good fun, I feel like I need to give everyone a very gentle reminder that it's better to make topics *inclusive* rather than *exclusive*. Remember that we are getting new folks on the site every day, and the last thing we want is for them to think the site is some kind of club or clique - to me, it's anything but, and I'm sure you guys would agree. So this is just a gentle reminder to try to make sure to present ourselves that way.

Thanks everyone! Hope you're all making as much progress towards your goals as you'd like!