MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: J/K :laugh:

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*

:laugh: :laugh:
    We'll go to our own island...*throws darts at Ty's new pic* :grumble:

diddo:laugh: :tongue:

Darts?! :noway:

Don't worry they're the soft tip darts...:laugh: J/K
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

Welll....doesn't TY just look like the giant SCHMUCK here!!!!

Can posts be deleted?!?! lol

Never even occurred to me that people could get feelings hurt...it was supposed to be funny!!!!

ME = SCHMUCKity SCHMUCK :grumble:

Pffft... I don't think anyone's gone and gotten their knickers bunched-- it was in good fun.. *pat pat*

I liked it!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I just want you all to know that I love each and every one of you...and those that are on my list are out of loyalty (first friends here) and pure fun!!! That is all!! I would have to have like a 100 limit for all that I care about on here! And that number grows all the time with the addition of new people. I am sure Ty and everyone else feels the same way! It was a fun list..and not done to "shun" anyone!! :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you!!!!!!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    I just want you all to know that I love each and every one of you...and those that are on my list are out of loyalty (first friends here) and pure fun!!! That is all!! I would have to have like a 100 limit for all that I care about on here! And that number grows all the time with the addition of new people. I am sure Ty and everyone else feels the same way! It was a fun list..and not done to "shun" anyone!! :)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: you!!!!!!!

my sentiments exactly.
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    It's OK I fogive you all, I know in my heart :heart: I'm # 11 anyway :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a good thread Ty! Dont get me wrong...Im just too indecisive to make up my mind! haha, but I loved reading everyones!! :wink: :love:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I thought it was a good thread Ty! Dont get me wrong...Im just too indecisive to make up my mind! haha, but I loved reading everyones!! :wink: :love:

I know..once I was done with mine, I kept thinking of another person to add!! HAHAHAHA!
  • kellch
    Options
    Ok ok ok....I havent been on here long but by reading the blogs, I think I'm starting to get to know the personalities...So here it goes......And if you're not on my list.....shhhhhh we'll sneak ya in on a canoe...LOL :laugh: 10 is not many.

OK....

Tami...you are just too much fun to not bring around. You'd keep the spirit up and it'd be a blast. :drinker:

Ali...you, of course, have to come and keep Tami in line.:happy:

Shannon...we need you to come and keep us smilin. You're just too hilarious to leave behind. You and I can bring the booze :drinker: and watch the guys do that hard island work....*sighs* :laugh:

Manda...You've got to come in so you can keep us all in line...:wink: And cook a feast after Shannon and I drink all the booze...:laugh:

Jeremy...You and Manda have to squash all the piders :happy:

Fatsis...You're just freakin hilarious :happy:

Kris...You're such a sweet friend, can't leave you behind. :smile:
    Ty....I need to practice my dart skills...:laugh: J/K

Sparkles & LML we need you two to keep us all in line too...Manda's gonna need some help...:laugh:

And welllll.............There's a lot more people on here that'd would keep things fun and I'd love to take you all but I guess that's 10. Banks and Sculley and Debucki and Runaway bride ,2Shoes, Kelly and...the list goes on and on and on. I guess by reading the posts these 10 are the ones that are on here on a regular basis or actually more often and I've started learning all of your personalities.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :

I LOVE YOU ALL........Lots of support, inspiration, and laughs on this site. And I am glad to have all of you as a friend. It's a blessing. :heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I had fun with it LOL!!
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    <
    THIS IS MY GIANT HUG TO EVERYONE
    >

*and everyone says "awwwww"*

:smooched:

TY
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I've tried I just cant do it.

I do know that I have to have Banks (the professor) besides he already knows how to disguise himself as a bush. Pretty handy in the jungle.

Oh there is one other but I cant name her right now. I'm shy. :blushing:
  • LML79
    Options
    <
    THIS IS MY GIANT HUG TO EVERYONE
    >

*and everyone says "awwwww"*

:smooched:

TY

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
  • kellch
    Options
    ***********************************************************************************************************
    Oh....and not to worry. I know it was all in good fun. I was just kidding :wink: No offense taken. I'm one of the newbies :wink:
    ***********************************************************************************************************
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I have a BRILLIANT idea lol

The whole gutter gang counts as one person , cause everyone's so danged warped its hard to tell who's who anyway :tongue:

Then we have to add some ummmm clean fun in and ..................oh wait why would we do that .... pftt back to the drawing board :grumble:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    My list...

I'm taking Kelly since she's my Sizzling Twin, we've known each other for nearly two decades, and I never leave her behind!

I'm taking my three hidden friends since they log and do not post...

My mother because she logs here too and wouldn't be happy if I left her behind! LOL

I'd have to take Banks because he is filled with great info, a good workout person, and can organize the food taken for the trip, but I'd let him bring his wife too. (As chef and housekeeper.)

And I'd bring Ty because he said he'd bring me (thank you!), and he can serve us girls pineapple drinks shirtless, while we lounge on the hammocks made of straw that he made. (As cabana guy and handyman.)

As far as taking any other guys, I'm sorry, but I can't. I am happily married and my husband just wouldn't understand the extras I brought with me. However, if anyone would like to volunteer to head to my island, I am still looking for a doctor, wood chopper and/or hunter. (e-mail me to request an application)

Since my hubby doesn't post here, I'll need him to stay back at the home front to watch our children who I will miss dearly, but if I must run away, I've got my bags packed. LOL

Now...I also reserve the right to hold council once a week (or as needed) to vote people off the island. Of course me being the Princess of the island, I will have final say on who leaves.

After removing all *extras* from my island, I then one by one will, invite others (my new girlie friends first!!!) to visit the island on a pre-approval basis, with vacation times lasting no more than three nights max per visit. Please bring chocolate, new batteries for my computer, and fresh water during your visit.

Whewh....

I'm ready for more coffee now. That was tough. :drinker:

PeepSurvivor.jpg
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    No harm done ...I think we all have our own people we have gotten to know and it is different for everyone as we have all formed friends through friends.Most of mine were not on the list only because I have gotten to know some other awesome people and this is why this site is great because there are soooooo many to chose from that really you don't have to because everyone seems to want to help. I know I am thankful for those who have helped me and would definetly bring them to the Island ....just as long as it doesn't end up like LOST!!!!:noway:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*

Yes, let's go to our own island and let's allow ANYONE to come!
  • LML79
    Options
    My list...

I'm taking Kelly since she's my Sizzling Twin, we've known each other for nearly two decades, and I never leave her behind!

I'm taking my three hidden friends since they log and do not post...

My mother because she logs here too and wouldn't be happy if I left her behind! LOL

I'd have to take Banks because he is filled with great info, a good workout person, and can organize the food taken for the trip, but I'd let him bring his wife too. (As chef and housekeeper.)

And I'd bring Ty because he said he'd bring me (thank you!), and he can serve us girls pineapple drinks shirtless, while we lounge on the hammocks made of straw that he made. (As cabana guy and handyman.)

As far as taking any other guys, I'm sorry, but I can't. I am happily married and my husband just wouldn't understand the extras I brought with me. However, if anyone would like to volunteer to head to my island, I am still looking for a doctor, wood chopper and/or hunter. (e-mail me to request an application)

Since my hubby doesn't post here, I'll need him to stay back at the home front to watch our children who I will miss dearly, but if I must run away, I've got my bags packed. LOL

Now...I also reserve the right to hold council once a week (or as needed) to vote people off the island. Of course me being the Princess of the island, I will have final say on who leaves.

After removing all *extras* from my island, I then one by one invite others to visit the island on a pre-approval basis, with vacation times lasting no more than three nights max per visit.

Whewh....

I'm ready for more coffee now. That was tough. :drinker:

PeepSurvivor.jpg

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Hey - how come I didn't get invited to the island? :sad: :sad:
  • kellch
    Options

Yes, let's go to our own island and let's allow ANYONE to come!

*bags are packed and car is loaded* :laugh: See you all there!! :laugh: