MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    LOL, agreed BlazinEmerald!

And while this topic is all good fun, I feel like I need to give everyone a very gentle reminder that it's better to make topics *inclusive* rather than *exclusive*. Remember that we are getting new folks on the site every day, and the last thing we want is for them to think the site is some kind of club or clique - to me, it's anything but, and I'm sure you guys would agree. So this is just a gentle reminder to try to make sure to present ourselves that way.

Thanks everyone! Hope you're all making as much progress towards your goals as you'd like!

I only excluded all the other women. Is that so wrong??? :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options

And while this topic is all good fun, I feel like I need to give everyone a very gentle reminder that it's better to make topics *inclusive* rather than *exclusive*. Remember that we are getting new folks on the site every day, and the last thing we want is for them to think the site is some kind of club or clique - to me, it's anything but, and I'm sure you guys would agree. So this is just a gentle reminder to try to make sure to present ourselves that way.

Thanks everyone! Hope you're all making as much progress towards your goals as you'd like!

AGREED! and having said that... I'm having a pool party and everyone is invited!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hahah. HUGS TO ALL

Ty
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

AGREED! and having said that... I'm having a pool party and everyone is invited!!!!!!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: hahah. HUGS TO ALL

Ty

I have THE sexiest head to toe flannel swim suit , cant wait ! :love:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

selfish selfish selfish Shannon! ...(and very smart!:wink: ):laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

Yes, Yes it is! 3 hail mary's and a bottle of wine for blazin , that is your punishment!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

She always has the best one-liners! hehehe

And I totally agree Mike!! No cliques here....just a bunch of weirdos who get along!! :wink: :wink:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    LOL Whewh! Good thing I left a few openings...

Still looking for a doctor and woodchopper/hunter.

Sheesh....nobody wants to be on my island! I promise, I'll vote you off quickly, you won't be there for long! LOL :tongue:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

Sheesh....nobody wants to be on my island! I promise, I'll vote you off quickly, you won't be there for long! LOL :tongue:

Ya know........ Im a lil worried no guys have jumped at the chance to play doctor lol :laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    *peeked in, feelings hurt, leaving....*
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Ya know........ Im a lil worried no guys have jumped at the chance to play doctor lol :laugh:

Ya...no wonder women turn into workout freaks and starve themselves.. :sad: :sad: :sad: I thought I could at least drag Tim into this one. LOL
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

oh get back here jen , you can come to my island , we get to have bbq :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Doctor or woodchopper/hunter? Intersted? lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Jen, I wuvs you!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Yes, Yes it is! 3 hail mary's and a bottle of wine for blazin , that is your punishment!

A WHOLE bottle????????? :noway:

:sad:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

A WHOLE bottle????????? :noway:

:sad:

Don't cry sweetheart, 2 glasses = I'm drunk = you get the rest :heart:
    Imma cheap date what can I say
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    I'll just stay on my own island with my new friend Wilson. He's an absolute RIOT when he's schnookered.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    :cry: Somebody please pick me, pick me, I promise I'll be good:cry: you won't even know I'm there:cry: except for when you force the alcohol on me:smile: after a day of doing your chores :cry: See I'll even settle for an errand girl!! Hey wait, that's too much like home, I don't wanna go after all:cry: (unless you can think of another use for me:bigsmile: )
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    ok thats it , Im taking SoupNazi and peej and Shannon, bring that wine you owe me and and and peej we aren't mommys on the island , just women with a bottle lol
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'll just stay on my own island with my new friend Wilson. He's an absolute RIOT when he's schnookered.

can I come Jo?:ohwell: ....I'll bring our karaoke machine...then we can sing for Wilson! woo hoo!:bigsmile: