MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting to see ya'll do your lists!!!

chickens...!

psst...I hear Shannon's only has two names on it....Ty and Fatsis.....hmmmm:huh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting to see ya'll do your lists!!!

chickens...!

psst...I hear Shannon's only has two names on it....Ty and Fatsis.....hmmmm:huh:

th_exactly.gif
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm workin' on it! You can't rush perfection...

:angry:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    hey, I'm workin' on it! You can't rush perfection...

:angry:

sorry manda! :bigsmile:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options

:mad: :mad: I will have YOU on my list because I love you as much as my....um....my sports bra!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

What guy wouldn't want to be a bra? Sweaty or no?!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Okkk! Here we go!!!

Man I don't want to offend ANYONE.....I LOVE everyone!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: you!!

I will be loyal!

Ali (She's my girl!!) We would be Ginger and Mary-Ann for sure! (Not sure who is who) I

Renee - Icandoit (she was a very early friend on MFP) - HUGS!!

Joanna - Healthier_Me (another early friend) HUGS!!

Manda - Another girfrienndddd! And she can cook hippie food! So all those veggies and plants growing on the island would turn into an awesome feast with her!

Jeremy - My cyber big/lil brother. Though he would probably torture me the whole time.....maybe I should leave him home!! :laugh: :laugh:

Ty - We need another big, strong man to help with the hard labor (and to rub ice on me and compare me to running shoes)

Fatsis - Cause he's funny as hell and we know he's always good w/binoculars!!

Shannon - Same as above (the funny part), and she would probably bring the booze!!

Lauren from Maine - Another one of my cyber sistahs!! Loyalty here!!

Banks - Another early buddy who accepted me when I was a nobody! hehe....plus the ratio of women to men is getting scary!!

There are several alternatives, should any of the above not work out!!
    Em
    Lauren from Australia
    Crystal
    Missy
    KrisKaBob
    Lina
    Jenbar
    And MANY MANY MORE!!!!

How do you choose?? WOW!!

LUVS TO ALL!!!!
  • Manda86
    Options
    OKAY, okay- it's against my better judgement, but I'll bite...

1. Jeremy the Brave - this goes without saying- after all, what would life on a deserted island be without my hot man and personal cabana boy?? And I daresay that desert islands are positively INFESTED with 'piders, and I can't mush them all...

2. The Wise and Illustrious Tami M (and J.T.)... The official island eye-candy- being beautiful's a tough job but somebunny's gotta do it, and this mother/son combo (2 for 1!) has got the chops.

3. Momma Hen (Ali) - Our strong one- she walks quietly and carries a big stick to keep the wolves at bay... my hero!!! *swoooooooon* Plus, it takes a tough cookie to keep this bunch in line.. Hee hee hee

4. JoJo-San *bows* - With wit, hawtness and her trusty HG cookbook, this huntress bombshell can whip up a *healthy* four course meal out of the local flora and fauna- run monkey.... run for your life.

5. Fatsis- Comedian and official head cabana boy- Armed only with a strangely endless supply of baby oil and a speedo, he'll do WHATEVER it takes to make sure the *needs* (tee hee) of the island women are met- With THOSE guns, he can fan us with a palm frond for a loooooong time....

6. Lauren - by not indicating WHICH Lauren I'm talking about, I therefore get to take both of them by default (everyone wins!!) I love them too much to choose between them.... and you can never have too many island hawties.

7. Emily - Official island musician- we need some crazy tribal music to dance by the fire too- with Em on the djembe, it's lots easier to justify our complete lack of inhibition.... which makes me think of my next pick...

8. Shannon - I couldn't leave our Mrs. Robinson off of the list!! She's too damn funny- and is good for providing fatsis with a nice *cough cough* EGO strokin'... Here are your tickets to the gun show, Shannon- try not to hurt yourself.

9. Ty- When everyone else is b*tchin' about the heat, my TX friend and I will be cool as cucumbers.. "Whaddyamean it's hot out here?? It's not even 100 degrees yet... weenies.." Ty is also cabana boy # 2 (although I believe he prefers cabana MAN).

10. Last but not least- Banksy.... to make a device to connect us to the internet using only bamboo, twine, and sheer willpower- and to yell "YOU GOT BANKSED!" at random.

There are SOOOO many more I'd love to take- but alas, it 'twas a small plane....
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Thank GOD I made someone's list! I was starting to feel pretty depressed over here...lol I'm not making a list b/c I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings... MY island is big enough for everyone, but it's B.Y.O.B.!
  • Manda86
    Options
    Thank GOD I made someone's list! I was starting to feel pretty depressed over here...lol I'm not making a list b/c I don't wanna hurt anyone's feelings... MY island is big enough for everyone, but it's B.Y.O.B.!

teee heee.... your island's big enough for EVERYONE, eh, Lauren???? *snickers*

and by MY count, you've made 2 lists... so QUIT IT! lol
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    Great lists! And be a good sport ya'll...I did limit everyone to only 10 people...that's really tough!!!

:bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    lmao manda :) It's definately big enough for you and J and all of your offspring :) lol
  • runawaybride
    runawaybride Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: J/K :laugh:

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*

:laugh: :laugh:
    We'll go to our own island...*throws darts at Ty's new pic* :grumble:

diddo:laugh: :tongue:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    lmao manda :) It's definately big enough for you and J and all of your offspring :) lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: J/K :laugh:

ME TOO..........and to think I made him TYBURT on the bear skin!!.............hmmmf............*stops foot, dragging life size pic of TYBURT behind*

:laugh: :laugh:
    We'll go to our own island...*throws darts at Ty's new pic* :grumble:

diddo:laugh: :tongue:

Darts?! :noway:
  • Koozy81
    Koozy81 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    hhmm, Im going to pass on the list making ,(not that i made anyones list anyway :laugh: :tongue: )

But for me there are too many people to define just 10, you all are too important to me. :flowerforyou:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    hhmm, Im going to pass on the list making ,(not that i made anyones list anyway :laugh: :tongue: )

But for me there are too many people to define just 10, you all are too important to me. :flowerforyou:

DITTO!
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm not making a list in fear for my life!!! :laugh:
  • ty_bradley01
    Options

DITTO!

Welll....doesn't TY just look like the giant SCHMUCK here!!!!

Can posts be deleted?!?! lol

Never even occurred to me that people could get feelings hurt...it was supposed to be funny!!!!

ME = SCHMUCKity SCHMUCK :grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

DITTO!

Welll....doesn't TY just look like the giant SCHMUCK here!!!!

Can posts be deleted?!?! lol

Never even occurred to me that people could get feelings hurt...it was supposed to be funny!!!!

ME = SCHMUCKity SCHMUCK :grumble:

Nah...no schmuck, Ty. Your'e pretty alright.:smile:
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    "I'm still waiting to see ya'll do your lists!!! "

cakk me a coward if you want, but you are already in too much trouble.

( updating the list on my desk on paper. MUCH saver!)