MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    ok thats it , Im taking SoupNazi and peej and Shannon, bring that wine you owe me and and and peej we aren't mommys on the island , just women with a bottle lol

Can Wilson come?:bigsmile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    :cry: Somebody please pick me, pick me, I promise I'll be good:cry: you won't even know I'm there:cry: except for when you force the alcohol on me:smile: after a day of doing your chores :cry: See I'll even settle for an errand girl!! Hey wait, that's too much like home, I don't wanna go after all:cry: (unless you can think of another use for me:bigsmile: )

bartender????:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    :cry: Somebody please pick me, pick me, I promise I'll be good:cry: you won't even know I'm there:cry: except for when you force the alcohol on me:smile: after a day of doing your chores :cry: See I'll even settle for an errand girl!! Hey wait, that's too much like home, I don't wanna go after all:cry: (unless you can think of another use for me:bigsmile: )

:laugh: :laugh:
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    ok thats it , Im taking SoupNazi and peej and Shannon, bring that wine you owe me and and and peej we aren't mommys on the island , just women with a bottle lol

Can Wilson come?:bigsmile:

but of course, and ali with her karaoke machine , and tam cause thats a package deal , and joanna, and manda and J and and and OK FORGET THE ISLAND , everyone just come over lol
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I'll just stay on my own island with my new friend Wilson. He's an absolute RIOT when he's schnookered.

can I come Jo?:ohwell: ....I'll bring our karaoke machine...then we can sing for Wilson! woo hoo!:bigsmile:

Of course, lil Ali. Yeah, Wilson doesn't talk much most of the time...seeing that he's a volleyball and all. But that's just a mere oversight. He's really a great singer.

*looks for a place to plug this dang karaoke machine in.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options

Do I get to drink it too?
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options
    I'll just stay on my own island with my new friend Wilson. He's an absolute RIOT when he's schnookered.

can I come Jo?:ohwell: ....I'll bring our karaoke machine...then we can sing for Wilson! woo hoo!:bigsmile:

Of course, lil Ali. Yeah, Wilson doesn't talk much most of the time...seeing that he's a volleyball and all. But that's just a mere oversight. He's really a great singer.

*looks for a place to plug this dang karaoke machine in.

Erases last comment cause it completely killed the thread lol
  • SoupNazi
    Options
    I MISSED IT:sad:

What was it Blazin?
  • BlazinEmerald
    Options

What was it Blazin?

Just suggested batteries for your karaoke machine :devil: Surely someone has THAT on the island :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

What was it Blazin?

Just suggested batteries for your karaoke machine :devil: Surely someone has THAT on the island :laugh:

And there aren't any outlets, why? What kind of wierd place is this?
  • peej76
    Options

What was it Blazin?

That'll be my job!!!! I'll bring batteries:wink: And thanks for letting me come on your island lol!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

What was it Blazin?

How are we gonna make the margaritas?????? :noway:

I think I want off this island. :sick:
  • SoupNazi
    Options

What was it Blazin?

How are we gonna make the margaritas?????? :noway:

I think I want off this island. :sick:

:laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    As far as taking any other guys, I'm sorry, but I can't. I am happily married and my husband just wouldn't understand the extras I brought with me.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • fatsis
    Options
    LOL Whewh! Good thing I left a few openings...

Still looking for a doctor and woodchopper/hunter.

Sheesh....nobody wants to be on my island! I promise, I'll vote you off quickly, you won't be there for long! LOL :tongue:

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

What was it Blazin?

That'll be my job!!!! I'll bring batteries:wink: And thanks for letting me come on your island lol!!!

Ok That's it.. where's my raft.. I'm doggy paddling it outta here!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    In the interest of making sure no one has their feelings hurt, I am deleteing this. Sincere apologies to anyone who I hurt with this post. I never meant to exclude, it wa just supposed to be funny.

-J
  • fatsis
    Options
    Whew that wore me out reading that. Good one.
  • peej76
    Options
    Ok, my lazy butt just got up, so I have missed this thread.

(I kinda just want to sit back and watch Ty squirm, but he did choose me to come along so we could deal with the monsters etc, so I propose that we all just take ten different people and make sure our islands are within rowing distance.)

Here is my list, but we aren't going to a deserted island, we're headed for another planet, a deserted island planet, that just happens to be in the Star Wars Galaxy, woohoo!!! (and that means I can take more than 10!!!)

Manda would be there as the hawt edgy jedi, the one that would use the darkside if she needed it, but eventually would redeem herself with her love for the handsome Jedi warrior J-Bacca.

Tami is the exotic alien jedi beauty that may or may not be J-Baccas sister. They bicker like it, but it may just be the intense sexual tension between them. She is working on realizing that J-Bacca is already in love with Manda, and even though it is hard, it is for the best that they just stay friends.

Emily seems enough like me to join in and be the hawt dreadlocked Jedi princess of cool, who is able to use her force powers to make anyone's face appear on anyone elses body. Not to mention that her space bunny is a ravenous ally against the darkside.

Ali would be the wise (and beautiful) Jedi sister of J-bacca, who gently reminds him of his place in the force by shunning him regularly.

Mike is the Jedi Grandmaster of Funk and the lightside. He pimps his lightsaber with the newest tech, and is constantly tweaking it to be a little faster and user friendly.

Ty is there as as the attractive scoundrel with a heart of gold. He may not have force powers, but he's handy as crap with a blaster and is able to shrug off massive damage merely by flexing his abs.

Phatsis is there as J-Bacca's best buddy and pilot extraordinaire. He flies our ship the 'Bananna Hammock' like it's an extension of his body (eww) and has been known to tear the arms off droids when he loses at Holo-chess (Those massive guns gotta be put to use somehow).

Lauren, Lauren and Missy are there as the Jedi Padawans. They might not be full fledged Jedi yet, but they make up for youth and inexperience with vigor and pure sex appeal. Darn they are hawt.

Sculley is there, she's a former member of the Imperial Navy, but after recieveing the order to destroy J-Bacca's ship she knew she had to leave the Empire and join the heros. Her experience with Imperial Technology and shear good looks makes her a valuable addition to the crew.

Crystal is there as the Jedi of soul and she don't take no backtalk. When things get hard we just send Crys in and she takes care of it with a generous application of attractiveness, attitude and force lightning.

Jo-Jo is there as the beautiful, exotic, mysterious Jedi Master. She's younger than our hero J-Bacca, yet is a great deal wiser and skilled. She has her hands full with this crowd, but she knows that together we can all be a powerful force for good. Plus she has great recipes.

Princess Laundry,Shannon, and Fatdancer are there as the exotic Dancing girls. Much more beautiful and skilled than the crappy dancing aliens in Return of the Jedi, they are how we make our money. When the cash get's low we just open the Bananna Hammock as a night club and we party the night away.

Krissy is there as the a former pupil of Darth Vader who joined us after she discovered that J-Bacca reminded her of her husband (who was a imperial officer on the first Death Star...uhm...sorry about that....) She can be ruthless, but is beautiful and dedicated to the cause of our heroes.

Kerikitkat is there also, she is a former space pirate who joined our cause after her ship was destroyed by the space slug. Not forgiving it, she plans to return someday to exact her revenge. May the force have mercy on it's space slug soul.

Jenn, Jenn, and Jenn are there are the three force wielding sisters with the same name known as uhm...'The 3 Force wielding Sisters with the same name'....they uhm...wield the force....and they are sisters with the same name....oh, and they are all hawt!

Gem and Cassia are there as bounty hunters that joined our crew for mysterious reasons...are they there for good or ill? No one but they know....

Helawat, Paperstar, Amanda, Jvann are our elite special ops troops. They wield special armor and weapons taken from an experimental Imperial space station. They are extremely skilled, and extremely deadly. Not to mention very easy on the ol eyes. *whistles*

Chubbybunny and Zenmama are the mysterious bearers of the lost scroll of Alderaan. Not afraid of anything or anyone, it's anyone's guess how or where they might show up, suffice to say, their beauty and intelligence is a great boon to our band of intrepid heroes.

Greysweatshirt is our fashion guru, not idle to let our Jedis look like rejects from a bad George Lucas movie, he makes sure we all look our best as we are slicing and dicing our way through Stormtroopers and Sith Lords.

Albert is our connection with the underworld. Speaking 200 different languages and uncountable number of dialects he's able to get us what we need, when we need it...and if it's illegal...all the better.

Wanderinglight is our historian and propaganda minister. She makes sure that while we are saving the Galaxy we get the credit we are all due. She's currently in the process of selling a series of our exploits entitled 'The Deadliest Bananna Hammock'..it's a working title....

GTO is our resident mechanic and flygirl. She has turned her X-Wing into one of the fastest hunks of junk in the galaxy. But her skills don't stop there, she doesn't need force powers when a GTO b*tchslap works just as well.

BigCityKitties is our Rancor tamer. She has no problems dealing with wild animals and has even managed to capture and domesticate a few for our own personal use. She does get mad then Phatsis steals her whip for what he calls 'market research'.

AuntKaren is there as our wise and mysterious mentor. She's quite possibly the most powerful of us all, yet she is gentle and reserved. But woe be it to the enemy that harms one of us, for her wrath shakes mountains and she will not be trifled with. The force is truly strong with her.

Renee is our Jedi morale officer. When the going get's tough, that's when Renee get's going. Never without an encouraging word, she pushes us to be more than what we are. Without her, the Empire would have won a long time ago.

Koozy, Wolfdreamer and Montana are also there. They are the Ewok wranglers. Not content to let the most annoying thing about the Star Wars movies rome free about the galaxy, it is their mission to keep them in line. Plus they make warm socks out of their little ewok fur. Mmmm...warm and toasty.

SoupNazi is there as J-Baccas fellow hater of Tom Brady. She needs no other reason to be there. That is all.

And Finally there is Banks-CPO. He is there to talk to the Hyperdrive and determine if Phatsis stowed another grilled cheese sandwich in the console. Without Bank-3PO we would be continually at drift in the void of the galaxy. Plus he speaks 7 million languages and tells a mean story....the ewoks worship him as a God.

So there's my list. If you weren't on it, then I apologize. I pretty much went down my friends list and wrote something about the people I knew something about. If you really really want to be apart of the action send me a message and I'll add you to it. Like I said, this deserted island planet is big enough for everyone. :bigsmile:

I love you guys. :heart: :heart: :heart:

-J:heart:
    Hey can I be jar jar, I know he's annoying but I still love him??
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Wow a lot of thought was put in to that one.. your hands must be tired from typing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: