:laugh:
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    :laugh: good one SGT
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Hey can we end this post before you hurt anymore members feelings?

we have alot of people who contribute quite a bit to this site and add so much value (IMHO). Let's not lose members because of the exclusive nature of this post.....I know it is all in jest.....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    WOW J! That was someee list! I felt like I was watching another Star Wars flick!

Should I act all sad and destroyed that you are in love with Manda to fit in with the character??

Ok, here goes........:sad: :sad: WHY??? WHY??????? HOW CAN I GO ON???????!!!!!! *Lays on bed with arm flung over eyes*

How was that???? :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    shun off -....nicely put young jedi.....shun on...you know why! :wink: :heart:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    shun off -....nicely put young jedi.....shun on...you know why! :wink: :heart:

Why are you shunning him? ( I mean, I KNOW he deserves it sometimes)..but just wondering if there was a particular reason? LOL!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Hey can we end this post before you hurt anymore members feelings?

we have alot of people who contribute quite a bit to this site and add so much value (IMHO). Let's not lose members because of the exclusive nature of this post.....I know it is all in jest.....

I just spent close to a half hour writing that in the hopes that people would get a laugh out of it. At no point at all did I ever mean to 'hurt anymore members feelings'. Like I said, I went down my friends list and really endeavored to include everyone (which is why it took me that long). Never, Never, Never did I ever say that anyone was 'excluded', in fact I said that if you were overlooked and wanted to be included that I would add you to it.

Forget it. I'll delete it. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings, that was never my intention.
  • ali106
    Options
    WOW J! That was someee list! I felt like I was watching another Star Wars flick!

Should I act all sad and destroyed that you are in love with Manda to fit in with the character??

Ok, here goes........:sad: :sad: WHY??? WHY??????? HOW CAN I GO ON???????!!!!!! *Lays on bed with arm flung over eyes*

How was that???? :bigsmile: :wink: :laugh:

yes now w/ more feeling...and um cowbells baby! :laugh: I have fever ...for cowbells!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I thought it was made clear this was all in good fun and not meant to exclude anyone?? It's just a hypothetical scenario right? I mean, is anyone really hurt by it? I'm just wondering. I hope not because I think everyone here is loved!! :heart: :smile:
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    I'm not hurt..I think it's pretty funny...even if I am still doggy paddling my way back home LOL!!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Ok, I deleted it. I will now make my way out of this post and on to more community friendly topics.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options
    Aww..you doggy paddled your way out too?
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    While I am not on an island, Im not offended, and I dont think the general populus reading these are.
    I think they are pretty funny.
    After reading SGT's I think its all pretty clever.

But one thing,
    Is this how delerious people become when dieting! :laugh:

And princess, I spent most of my childhood up until I moved away from home chopping firewood, so I'll invite myself on yours. I don't think I'll be a good doctor though...
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    No hurt feelings here! The best are always saved for last hehehe:wink: !!!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I hadn't been back to this thread since the beginning of it...now I feel bad for my "picked last in gym" comment ::frown: I said "J/K"
    I am not a huge fan of sand so no biggy here!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'm not offended. I'm on my own little island enjoying watching everyone else on their islands. :bigsmile:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    My head hurts from reading this, well, that and the House Hell I am in right now. Thanks all you guys for including me.

I wouldn't be able to take 10 people, that's far too few. I would take anyone from MFP that wanted to go, but only if I could set up a satelite dish. More then a week without my Sports feeds and I would go insane!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    LOL Whewh! Good thing I left a few openings...

Still looking for a doctor and woodchopper/hunter.

Sheesh....nobody wants to be on my island! I promise, I'll vote you off quickly, you won't be there for long! LOL :tongue:

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.

Oh goodness that's good enough!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Princess Laundry,Shannon, and Fatdancer are there as the exotic Dancing girls. Much more beautiful and skilled than the crappy dancing aliens in Return of the Jedi, they are how we make our money. When the cash get's low we just open the Bananna Hammock as a night club and we party the night away.

OH good!!! Yey! I will let you show up to my island as woodchopper/hunter. I voted a few people off (won't tell who) so I now have an opening for animal trainer, and salt water sorter.
  • ali106
    Options
    My head hurts from reading this, well, that and the House Hell I am in right now. Thanks all you guys for including me.

I wouldn't be able to take 10 people, that's far too few. I would take anyone from MFP that wanted to go, but only if I could set up a satelite dish. More then a week without my Sports feeds and I would go insane!

we'll have so many mfp-er's well have our own teams banks....I know you're a pitcher...so am I...hmmm I have a feeling you'll be first pick...just a hunch....:laugh: STILL you COULD get hurt and I'd have my turn...(rubs hands together as she develops her plan!!)bwah ha ha ha!!!:laugh: hello Acme...I need a string...a piano and um....a pulley contraptions...stat!:bigsmile:

hugs!