MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Lauren, Lauren and Missy are there as the Jedi Padawans. They might not be full fledged Jedi yet, but they make up for youth and inexperience with vigor and pure sex appeal. Darn they are hawt.

:laugh:
    too funny Mr J!
    :bigsmile:
    woo i have sex appeal:blushing:
    happy0123.gif
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I'll take everyone that wasn't on any of the lists....:happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    What the heck is going on in here?
    I'm too lazy to read so someone tell me.

Ty started some kind of MFP ISLAND....
    Name the 10 MFP members you would take with you to your island and a bunch of people got butt hurt because they weren't on his list. :laugh:

Snort...It's like being stuck as hostess... BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Gorgeous
    Gorgeous Posts: 248
    Options
    Ok, so I'll take everyone that wasn't on any of the lists....:happy:

Nope i dont exisit
    so you cant take me
    :smile:
  • laureneva
    Options

Make up a job...let's see...Ummm...candle maker? We might need light during the evening...Candle maker and lighter? Ohh...good one!
    how do i get in?:smokin:

oh oh icould be a candle lighter, yeah i love fire!:devil:

See??? perfect! lol

excellent, i am now on four ppls islands

soon i shall be on everyones
    and then my plan to buy all the islands in the world will be fullfilled
    muwahaha!!!!evilgrin0026.gif

... oh wait did i say that out loud.. aww bugger
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Make up a job...let's see...Ummm...candle maker? We might need light during the evening...Candle maker and lighter? Ohh...good one!
    how do i get in?:smokin:

oh oh icould be a candle lighter, yeah i love fire!:devil:

See??? perfect! lol

LOL What a quack up!
    excellent, i am now on four ppls islands

soon i shall be on everyones
    and then my plan to buy all the islands in the world will be fullfilled
    muwahaha!!!!evilgrin0026.gif

... oh wait did i say that out loud.. aww bugger
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i do

but

who cares...what can i do...NOTHING

Well, I can vote someone off and add you to a hammock sitter??? LOL

I hear yah!!! The only one that chose me was my dear, sweet friend that knows how much fun I am and can be...you all don't ever know what your missing out on LOL!
    Shot having surgical experience I could save half your lives as well, but screw it I also know exactly were to cut it if I needed to take someone out fast too....OH that would just be the ones who decided I'm not friend worthy...WHATEVER!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!! EVIL LAUGHER!!!!!

devilred4ry.gif
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i do

but

I hear yah!!! The only one that chose me was my dear, sweet friend that knows how much fun I am and can be...you all don't ever know what your missing out on LOL!
    Shot having surgical experience I could save half your lives as well, but screw it I also know exactly were to cut it if I needed to take someone out fast too....OH that would just be the ones who decided I'm not friend worthy...WHATEVER!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE!!!! EVIL LAUGHER!!!!!

heheh!
    yeah well its fine i dont want to go anyways
    sheesh!
    i know where im not welcomed!
  • laureneva
    Options
    heheh!
    sheesh!

you're more than welcome on one of the island i conquer missy!

i'll even name it after you... if you pay me enough:devil:
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    So were is Mr. Ty tonight??? Is he scared and hiding out because of all the drama he created????
    COME OUT, COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE......CHICKEN!!!!!
    uhohhide.gif

I may change my mind on taking Ty. If we run out of food he would make good for the piggy roast...there is some good lean meat on those bones 36.gif

I'm feeling a little evil right now.....gifs_demonios.gif
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    heheh!
    sheesh!

you're more than welcome on one of the island i conquer missy!

i'll even name it after you... if you pay me enough:devil:

LOL no thanks!
    i dont want ANYTHING after i pout about it! lol
    but :heart: ya's thanks though!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i
    but

heheh!
    sheesh!

Your a brunette and us brunettes ROCK...so you can join me! :happy:
  • Gorgeous
    Options
    Noone likes me its cool

i dont really care

well maybe i
    but

heheh!
    sheesh!

Your a brunette and us brunettes ROCK...so you can join me! :happy:

LOL REJECT BRUNETTES!
    gotta love it...well your not so much a reject but ill let you in!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    Kel...You need meds tonight hon. LOL
  • timisw
    timisw Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ya, I totally thought you'd send an application for one of my job openings. I voted a few people off, I still have an opening for doctor and sushi chef???

Hmmmmmm... I could play doctor... and I would have SO much fun playing with Sushi.

Still think I would make a better covert Other. I would be driving you all crazy, social engineering you into doing my will, and you would never see me!
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

Do you think I'm out of control??? Kind of like Egor on crack hahahhahah LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I seriously think I could hurt someone right now...HONEY COME HERE I NEED HUG!!!! :devil:
    This time of the month....I plead "temporary insanity"....stay away from me!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    devilred4ry.gif

P.S. oneradbrunette just added me as a friend...she can live!!!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Do you think I'm out of control??? Kind of like Egor on crack hahahhahah LMAO!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I seriously think I could hurt someone right now...HONEY COME HERE I NEED HUG!!!! :devil:
    This time of the month....I plead "temporary insanity"....stay away from me!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    devilred4ry.gif
    [/quote]

OMG I totally spit my food out when I typed that...It just sort of fit me...I do feel like Egor on crack, what's wrong with that? LOL CRACK IS WACK! lol
  • maestrachistosa
    maestrachistosa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Ya, I totally thought you'd send an application for one of my job openings. I voted a few people off, I still have an opening for doctor and sushi chef???

Hmmmmmm... I could play doctor... and I would have SO much fun playing with Sushi.

Still think I would make a better covert Other. I would be driving you all crazy, social engineering you into doing my will, and you would never see me!

I was WONDERING if anyone else was going to make a Lost reference here! I think I will join you as an "Other"...I have some pretty wicked martial arts skills that could serve us well if we need to kidnap people on our "List".
  • CyclingDiva
    Options

I was WONDERING if anyone else was going to make a Lost reference here! I think I will join you as an "Other"...I have some pretty wicked martial arts skills that could serve us well if we need to kidnap people on our "List".

LOL I already, secretly declared myself the leader of the "OTHERS" hahahhahahahha!!! I'm evil tonight!!! I'm the evil doctor's assistant w/surgical experience, that wouldn't have a problem taking someone out!
    You can be co-leader, but you have to have a twisted, evil mind hahahaahhahahhaha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    See this is why PrincessLaundry put me on meds tonight!!!! :devil:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Options

You know I read this whole very long post....thinking maybe I'd get mentioned somewhere, anywhere -but to be put in with the sushi is a little bit uh weird and uhhh kinky...... Roflmao. I think I may have to join your island too princess. But I def. have to be back by monday!