MFP ISLAND ...

Options

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    While I am not on an island, Im not offended, and I dont think the general populus reading these are.
    I think they are pretty funny.
    After reading SGT's I think its all pretty clever.

But one thing,
    Is this how delerious people become when dieting! :laugh:

And princess, I spent most of my childhood up until I moved away from home chopping firewood, so I'll invite myself on yours. I don't think I'll be a good doctor though...

Oh good! I'll have you be woodchopper/hunter and move my current woodchopper/hunter over to TV antenna holder. I forgot one of those!
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've got three kids and a husband so I figure I could definately be an animal tamer!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7508.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I've got three kids and a husband so I figure I could definately be an animal tamer!!

That is going to be perfect! LOL
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

7508.png

So what you really meant to say was that you have 4 kids.:laugh:
  • tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    EXACTLY!!!!

7508.png
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    My head hurts from reading this, well, that and the House Hell I am in right now. Thanks all you guys for including me.

I wouldn't be able to take 10 people, that's far too few. I would take anyone from MFP that wanted to go, but only if I could set up a satelite dish. More then a week without my Sports feeds and I would go insane!

we'll have so many mfp-er's well have our own teams banks....I know you're a pitcher...so am I...hmmm I have a feeling you'll be first pick...just a hunch....:laugh: STILL you COULD get hurt and I'd have my turn...(rubs hands together as she develops her plan!!)bwah ha ha ha!!!:laugh: hello Acme...I need a string...a piano and um....a pulley contraptions...stat!:bigsmile:

hugs!

:laugh: :laugh:
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    LOL Whewh! Good thing I left a few openings...

Still looking for a doctor and woodchopper/hunter.

Sheesh....nobody wants to be on my island! I promise, I'll vote you off quickly, you won't be there for long! LOL :tongue:

I'm not a doctor but I did stay at a Holiday Inn.

Oh goodness that's good enough!

I better pass I cant even apply a bandaid well. I dont think I could keep Shannon out of the rubbing alcohol either.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    On second thought, I am shunning Jeremy from MY island!!! He said I had a big lip!!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    My list...

I'm taking Kelly since she's my Sizzling Twin, we've known each other for nearly two decades, and I never leave her behind!

I'm taking my three hidden friends since they log and do not post...

My mother because she logs here too and wouldn't be happy if I left her behind! LOL

I'd have to take Banks because he is filled with great info, a good workout person, and can organize the food taken for the trip, but I'd let him bring his wife too. (As chef and housekeeper.)

And I'd bring Ty because he said he'd bring me (thank you!), and he can serve us girls pineapple drinks shirtless, while we lounge on the hammocks made of straw that he made. (As cabana guy and handyman.)

As far as taking any other guys, I'm sorry, but I can't. I am happily married and my husband just wouldn't understand the extras I brought with me. However, if anyone would like to volunteer to head to my island, I am still looking for a doctor, wood chopper and/or hunter. (e-mail me to request an application)

Since my hubby doesn't post here, I'll need him to stay back at the home front to watch our children who I will miss dearly, but if I must run away, I've got my bags packed. LOL

Now...I also reserve the right to hold council once a week (or as needed) to vote people off the island. Of course me being the Princess of the island, I will have final say on who leaves.

After removing all *extras* from my island, I then one by one will, invite others (my new girlie friends first!!!) to visit the island on a pre-approval basis, with vacation times lasting no more than three nights max per visit. Please bring chocolate, new batteries for my computer, and fresh water during your visit.

Whewh....

I'm ready for more coffee now. That was tough. :drinker:

PeepSurvivor.jpg

OMG I made a list!!! I knew Sandi would never leave me behind! :happy:
    And by the way "TY" if you take Sandi you have to take me, as she said, we are sizzling twins and in this case I declare us conjoined twins....BECAUSE I WANT TO GO TO YOUR ISLAND!!! kicking and screaming!!! LOL!!! :laugh:
    OH and I LOVE BASEBALL!!! I'm a freak when it comes to baseball, so I too can talk baseball with you too! HAHAHHAHHHAHAHH!!!! I love inviting myself where I'm not wanted!!!!
    Thanks for the entertainment. This tread was actually pretty funny! I just think all the girls wanted to see you run away scared so you would get all sweaty and have to take your shirt off. :tongue: Yep I hit the nail on the head didn't I girls????
    Kelly biker1.gif

p.s. OMG the freakin' peeps are back! Everyone needs to be aware of Mrs. PrincessLaundry aka Sandi
    s sick addction....she likes to blow up peeps in the microwave. She gets a major kicks out of it. I even started a save the peeps campaign, on my MySpace page!
    Sandi step away from the peeps!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: LMAO!!!!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    OK--just caught up on this thread and I'm not picked by anyone either???

o050.gif

Who's first for the big ole' can of Kick-Butt I'm about to open up?????

Y'all will never get to that stupid island because I'm coming at it with a chainsaw!

th_chainsaw.gif

BTW--just in case, this is
    sarcasm.gif
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:
    i'm not hurt i got picked twice... kindahappy0005.gif

well three times if i assume (which i am!) that i was one of the lauren's J mentionedinnocent0009.gif

group hug ppl group hug,
    innocent0005.gif
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    That's ok--keep your stupid ole island--I've got one all to my own!!

Invision-Board-France-406.gif

So there!

iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gif
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    That's ok--keep your stupid ole island--I've got one all to my own!!

Invision-Board-France-406.gif

So there!

iconhell_surrealthoughtz_mwahahaa.gif

Shorerider we don't want to go to an Island anyways we would have to ride our bike in little circles or invest in a stationary bike...NO THANK YOU!!!
    But if I did have to go and chose, you would be on my list :happy:

I could only think of 4 people on here that would possible want to go with me?
    1. Sandi ~ My Sizzling friend...going on 18 yrs now! :flowerforyou:
    2. Shorerider ~ because your ROCK and you love to ride bikes like me :happy:
    3. Amanda (AJCM) because she is a sweety and we love to talk about taking trips. :happy:
    4. Matt (Msarro) because we need music (he play the trumpet) and I would need a hiking partner.
    My boat is opened to any one else that wants to tag along...COME ON PLEASE!!! I need more friends over here!!!!
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    What the heck is going on in here?
    I'm too lazy to read so someone tell me.
  • laureneva
    laureneva Posts: 372 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    who would take to a deserted island with you

i hope i used the right word there:blushing:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Basically Ty started a fun, hypothetical thread on the 10 people we would all take from MFP if we were stranded on an island and why. Unfortunately there were a couple of people that got offended that they weren't on a list...so a few of us just left it alone after that. It was supposed to just be fun and light-hearted and not meant to exclude anyone. But, it went there.

Some are still having fun with it though!! :) That's great! That was what it was meant to be! :bigsmile:

By the way, you were on my list Jo!!! :bigsmile:
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    I wasn't on anybody's list, but that's okay because I realize someone needs to stay and watch over NC for when Jeremy and Sparkles realize it's the best place in the world and want to come back.:smile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Basically Ty started a fun, hypothetical thread on the 10 people we would all take from MFP if we were stranded on an island and why. Unfortunately there were a couple of people that got offended that they weren't on a list...so a few of us just left it alone after that. It was supposed to just be fun and light-hearted and not meant to exclude anyone. But, it went there.

Some are still having fun with it though!! :) That's great! That was what it was meant to be! :bigsmile:

oohhhhh.... ut-oh and yay for being on yo list!:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

1. Sandi ~ My Sizzling friend...going on 18 yrs now! :flowerforyou:
    2. Shorerider ~ because your ROCK and you love to ride bikes like me :happy:
    3. Amanda (AJCM) because she is a sweety and we love to talk about taking trips. :happy:
    4. Matt (Msarro) because we need music (he play the trumpet) and I would need a hiking partner.
    My boat is opened to any one else that wants to tag along...COME ON PLEASE!!! I need more friends over here!!!!
    :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:

You forgot Ty...Sheesh. LOL

How's it going today sunshine???
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

A few things...

1. WHAT DO YOU MEAN THIS ISN'T REAL???
    2. I took nobody from here but one of my BFF's Kelly, my Mother, 3 hidden friends, Banks and his wife, and then Ty cause he's cute. I then did post listing for job openings and no prior experience on my island is required. So I left an all inclusive island. LOL
    3. I reserved the right to vote people off my island, and offered low financing vacation packages for a 3 night stay to my island. Inquire within.

:*)