MFP ISLAND ...

Options
167891012»

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Yes, Mike..I agree that you own the island. You are like the "Jacob" guy on Lost..it's all about YOU dude!! You control everything!! Heck, you can even MOVE the island should you so desire!!!

This was MY LOST reference....I thought it was a good one too!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    You guys are using me for my recipes!.... I feel durty:bigsmile:

Not me!! I brought you cause you're my friend!!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Ok, so I'll take everyone that wasn't on any of the lists....:happy:

Nope i dont exisit
    so you cant take me
    :smile:

You were on my list as an alternative!!! :laugh: :laugh: (I picked those that were pretty much my first buddies on here....and then Fatsis and Shannon because they would make me laugh the whole time.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Ok, I deleted it. I will now make my way out of this post and on to more community friendly topics.

FYI...I thought the list was pretty da#$ creative :laugh: And no feelings were hurt here. I thought they were hilarious :laugh: I mean who would take a total stranger that they barely know (I am new)? I could be like Darth Vader (is that how you spell it?) Or one of his spies, ya know? :laugh: Ya gotta be careful out there...:smile: Or if it were an island I could be like ummmmmm....hmmmmm....let me thinks...dark ,deserted, island, camp......ummmm I cant think of any horror flicks right now I need my coffee...But you get the point...:laugh: No feelings hurt all fun stuff :wink:

:heart: U ALL!!!

Oh, and Ty the whole dart thing was a joke, I hope you know :smile: I had just played in a dart tournament the night before. It was on the brain...:wink: It's all good here at MFP:drinker:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options

Hmmmmmm... I could play doctor... and I would have SO much fun playing with Sushi.
    You know I read this whole very long post....thinking maybe I'd get mentioned somewhere, anywhere -but to be put in with the sushi is a little bit uh weird and uhhh kinky...... Roflmao. I think I may have to join your island too princess. But I def. have to be back by monday!

That will work...I'll put you down as "guest" That will give you all rights and privileges to sit on a hammock and drink coconut and pineapple drinks. :tongue:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    You guys are using me for my recipes!.... I feel durty:bigsmile:

Not me!! I brought you cause you're my friend!!!!
    Use me all you want baby but be gentle.. I'm a bit fragile:embarassed:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options

Whooohooo I'm on a list:drinker: LOL
    You rock Healther_Me:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Ya, I couldn't let it drop... :laugh:

I found the official transportation for "MFP Island." A smiley flotation device...Sit, relax, stay a while.

217NNSE60NL._SL500_AA171_.jpg

:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options

Whooohooo I'm on a list:drinker: LOL
    You rock Healther_Me:flowerforyou:

-Adrienne:heart:
    party0031.gif