Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Replies

• orangejellybean
    orangejellybean Posts: 53 Member
    I may have over done it today and may not be able to roll out of bed tomorrow.
    30min stationary bike, 20 min Jillian Michael dvd, instead of taking bus walked 25min from train station to studio, then went to Zumba tonight. Burned total 1189 calories, now only have to burn 189 calories tomorrow to reach our 3500 calorie burn. Only I am already feeling the body pain. Even if I dont show the weight loss on the scales this week, I am happy to have boosted my exercise.

OMG Jen! You are amazing!!!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Up and ready to burn 876 cals today!! had a double helping of granola for breakfast to see me through till lunch... EA2 once the baby goes for her nap and then an hour of swimming at 12.15.... Should be good to burn off the last bit of my 3500 target...

Hope everyone's well this morning...

Jenni - hope you're not too stiff today from all that exercise yesterday! x
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Up and ready to burn 876 cals today!! had a double helping of granola for breakfast to see me through till lunch... EA2 once the baby goes for her nap and then an hour of swimming at 12.15.... Should be good to burn off the last bit of my 3500 target...

Hope everyone's well this morning...

Jenni - hope you're not too stiff today from all that exercise yesterday! x
    I was surprised I didn't feel to bad, but I organised myself a little sleep in, so that was good to give the body extra time to recouperate. So I did a bit on the bike to warm up with then my Jillian michaels 30 day shred dvd. At last it was the 30th day, took me 55 days to do it. Then tonight I went to aquaerobics. My total calorie burn for the week is 4,216. Almost didn't go to the pool but knowing that you were going Claire, I took you as my invisible friend. My arms are killing me. Planning on going to zumba in the morning. Ugh. Hope you enjoyed your swim. My 2 hardest moments were 1. pulling on the swimsuit 2. heaving myself out of the pool. :blushing:
  • chiliflea
    I really enjoyed my swim Jenni - was good having an invisible friend with me too! I did about 30 lengths and it took me about 40 mins... I'd forgotten how much like hard work it is!!

I'm going to finish my cardio workout on the EA sports and then start my Jillian Michaels I think... I would Imagine it will take me longer than the 30 days it states as I'm away the weekend after next seeing Kylie in Manchester... Tooooo excited!

Out of the 876 I need to burn today I still have 498 to go... I still have my EA workout to do and may do a little extra boxing so bring it up to what I need to! And it'll mean I have over 800 cals to eat this evening! Hmmmmmm think I won't be eating back ALL my exercise calories today - unless I have a houmous binge!
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    Wow Jenn and Claire! That is some burning you've done this week. I didn't make the 3500 burn AGAIN! I'll try again next time, birthdays and weddings got in the way this week! I love swimming, it makes me feel all nice and stretched out, but I have to go every few days for it to not feel like hard work. I didn't swim for a week a couple of weeks ago, and I felt like I hadn't been swimming for months! Crazy.

I have a perfect 1kg loss to post!! :happy: I now weigh 87.5kg or 192.9lb, which I think is pretty much spot on for my challenge goal! I'm feeling very pleased with myself! And I'm well up for the next challenge!
  • chiliflea
    Wow Jenn and Claire! That is some burning you've done this week. I didn't make the 3500 burn AGAIN! I'll try again next time, birthdays and weddings got in the way this week! I love swimming, it makes me feel all nice and stretched out, but I have to go every few days for it to not feel like hard work. I didn't swim for a week a couple of weeks ago, and I felt like I hadn't been swimming for months! Crazy.

I have a perfect 1kg loss to post!! :happy: I now weigh 87.5kg or 192.9lb, which I think is pretty much spot on for my challenge goal! I'm feeling very pleased with myself! And I'm well up for the next challenge!

Fantastic loss Rach! I'll post a list of everyone's % loss when i've got all the final weigh ins....

Really need a kick up the butt to do my EA tonight! Was meant to do it this morning but my dad came round and messed up my schedule... Will do it in a minute I think but not sure if I'll manage to get to the 3500... Will see hoe motivated I am after the EA is done... Maybe I should do the one I missed too - yes... that's what I'll do! LOL!

Looking forward to see if the weight i was on Monday has decreased any in the last couple of days when I weigh in tomorrow morning for the last time (being as we're changing the day to a Monday!) Can't believe we've come to the end already!
    :sad: :bigsmile: :sad: :bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:
  • chiliflea
    Well I'm 313 short... Must try harder next time! :sad: :sad: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
  • jellyfishjen
    Rach, thats fantastic, well done.

Claire, you gave it your best shot and thats what matters.

My personal challenge at the moment is to get some balance back in my life. I am spending to much time on exercise and counting calories. I need to catch up on housework and visits to family and friends etc. I want this new lifestyle to be sustainable.
  • jellyfishjen
    Lost 1.1kgs last week. :smile:

Weighing In At 101.1 kgs. 222.8pounds.

Didn't quite do the 15 pounds but I'm happy.

Good Luck to the rest off you Losers.

Ready for our next challenge.
  • orangejellybean
    Lost 1.1kgs last week. :smile:

Weighing In At 101.1 kgs. 222.8pounds.

Didn't quite do the 15 pounds but I'm happy.

Good Luck to the rest off you Losers.

Ready for our next challenge.

A HUGE congrats Jen!!! That is an awesome loss! I am looking forward to seeing what the next challenge is, so i can hopefully participate :)
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    I bombed big time in the the 3500 challenge, boo! I need to sort that out this week. My friend acquired us a step though, so going to get my step on! I just have been so busy this week!
  • jellyfishjen
    Lets put our heads together and think of some new challenges and maybe significant dates. eg. Tami (idahogirl) graduates 30th April. (5 weeks away). Anyone else have a date we can work towards? I think we could have a few dates and challenges for each one maybe. But now as for the challenges I don't have much imagination for. Maybe walk for so many hours (5-7) one week. So come on peeps lets put our ideas together. Also are we all weighing in again on Monday? Claire, I nominate you records keeper. Cheers Losers. :love:
  • orangejellybean
    Lets put our heads together and think of some new challenges and maybe significant dates. eg. Tami (idahogirl) graduates 30th April. (5 weeks away). Anyone else have a date we can work towards? I think we could have a few dates and challenges for each one maybe. But now as for the challenges I don't have much imagination for. Maybe walk for so many hours (5-7) one week. So come on peeps lets put our ideas together. Also are we all weighing in again on Monday? Claire, I nominate you records keeper. Cheers Losers. :love:

I am off to NZ on the 12th of May, so i have a goal to lose weight by then!
    I think the 5-7 hours of walking in a week is an achiveable goal :)
    And i will join everyone in weighing in on Monday from now on :)
    Ummm other challenges, could be to eat at least two pieces of fruit per day? Or increase water intake to a certain amount?
    Ah it is hard coming up with ideas haha!!
  • alw2007
    alw2007 Posts: 35
    Oh, I like the ideas about the walking challenge and the water challenge. I don't know how many people have pedometers, but maybe we could do a so many steps per week challenge also? As for dates, I know Claire and I both have children who have birthdays on Halloween, so maybe one of our challenges later in the year could have an ending date on Halloween? :smile: I will also start weighing in on Mondays starting this coming Monday. I'm kind of excited to see my weight in the morning to see if I made my 249. If so, it will be the first time in years that I've been under 250. :drinker:
  • chiliflea
    Well I've weighed this morning.... Final weigh in is 275.6lbs! Woop woop!

Some great ideas about mini challenges for the next goal challenge... I have a pedometer app on my iphone so a walking challenge is a good one if everyone else has access to a pedometer... Drinking water is a good one too...

We'll def do another 3500 burn challenge.... And the fruit one should be easy for people to complete too...

Right - lets get all these weigh ins in so we can bask in the glory of %'s lost!!
  • Okay, I had to step up on my scale 4 times today cause didnt really believe it. I am now down to 96 kgs /211.2 lbs just 1.2 lbs from reaching my goal :( Well, I will make those up on the next challenge :D Good job to all of you guys out there and even if you didnt reach you goal we have been given it our best. Are we gonna start a new thread for the next challenge? And since i've apparently been so absent minded i need to hear (read) the walking/water/whatever challenges again. Do we start from today or is it from monday? Again a huge congrats to the weight lost and a big thank you all for the support you've been giving during these weeks. Now im gonna grab some breakfast and then im out the door taking a long walk...

All my love
  • chiliflea
    Okay, I had to step up on my scale 4 times today cause didnt really believe it. I am now down to 96 kgs /211.2 lbs just 1.2 lbs from reaching my goal :( Well, I will make those up on the next challenge :D Good job to all of you guys out there and even if you didnt reach you goal we have been given it our best. Are we gonna start a new thread for the next challenge? And since i've apparently been so absent minded i need to hear (read) the walking/water/whatever challenges again. Do we start from today or is it from monday? Again a huge congrats to the weight lost and a big thank you all for the support you've been giving during these weeks. Now im gonna grab some breakfast and then im out the door taking a long walk...

All my love

Woo hoo Hanna! That's fantastic! Well done!

Hadn't thought about a new thread - guess we can do to make it easier to find stuff? What does everyone else think?

We'll start the next challenge from Monday I think so everyone has between now and then to lose whatever and we'll use Monday's weigh in as our start weights... Makes it fair for all then?

Does everyone have a pedometer?

Also who in this thread has the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred? I'm thinking that might be my personal challenge for the next goal... Bit bored of EA2 at the moment... Would be nice if there was others to do it with!
  • jellyfishjen
    So excited with this little group of ours. My daughter laughs when I say I have to talk to my peeps. She has to deal with a lot of hip hoppers who have their peeps and she says I am definetly not a Hip Hopper.

Congratulations on everyones losses so far. Rach you have an impressive % loss.

I am happy with this thread or new, just don't lose me, my computer skills are limited.

I now have a pedometer, husband just happened to find me one. He is the ultimate gadget man, and its amazing what he has in his office. But my question is this? How do I use it? Years ago I tried doing that 10,000 steps a day and wore it on my waist band all day but I discovered that when you go to the toilet and pull your trousers down that registers as steps, and I sew, and the vibration from the machine registers as steps.

Yes Claire I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. Just finished my 30th day it took me 55 days. I did do 22 days without a break then was forced too with a sore shoulder and it then took me nearly a month to do the last 8 days. I went to level 2 after 15days thinking I was strong enough but thats when my shoulder hurt. So went back to level 1 till i finished. I can't say I had massive body changes or losses but it does make me feel good. I would love to do it again. I was going to challenge myself to do better than 55 days. Happy to start when you are.

I do like the 3500 calorie burn challenge as it pushes us to work harder. But not every week.:ohwell:

Another idea for a challenge is to try and do maybe 5 different forms of exercise in a week.

How about a mini mini challenge till next Monday our next offical start day. Drinking 8 glasses of water each day. :drinker:

Cheers Losers
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Well done everyone! Great losses!

If we start a new thread, we should link it in here incase anyone gets lost.

I will keep my weigh in as a Friday but give you my Friday weight on the Monday, if that's ok, as my weigh day used to be a Monday but I had to move it.

My big thing I am working towards is my holiday, I go on July 16th to Vegas / California. I am so excited, I love the West Coast.

I already walk 40 minutes as a day so any walking challenge will be easy peasy! I like the different exercise ideas.
  • jellyfishjen
    Well done everyone! Great losses!

If we start a new thread, we should link it in here incase anyone gets lost.

I will keep my weigh in as a Friday but give you my Friday weight on the Monday, if that's ok, as my weigh day used to be a Monday but I had to move it.

My big thing I am working towards is my holiday, I go on July 16th to Vegas / California. I am so excited, I love the West Coast.

I already walk 40 minutes as a day so any walking challenge will be easy peasy! I like the different exercise ideas.
    VEGAS, I LOVED VEGAS, I WANT TO GO BACK TO VEGAS:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.