Losers! (BBW/BHM thread..)

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    I'm just really hoping that my starting weight for Monday is less than it was last Wednesday! Drank 7 glasses of water today and did just over an hour of walking...

Yet another kids birthday party tomorrow - but have planned to do an hours workout in the morning... Hopefully then I'll be able to indulge in a bit of birthday cake!
  • I'm just really hoping that my starting weight for Monday is less than it was last Wednesday! Drank 7 glasses of water today and did just over an hour of walking...

Yet another kids birthday party tomorrow - but have planned to do an hours workout in the morning... Hopefully then I'll be able to indulge in a bit of birthday cake!

how many children do you know Claire? Well have fun at the party and enjoy the cake!!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Back from walking the dog. Got in a 1.2 mile walk in 40 minutes. I feel great and hopefully this will get the dang scale moving again in my favor.

Claire I hear ya on the weight for Monday. I am above what mine was on Wednesday and hoping to get it back down by Monday for the first weigh in of the new challenge. I am still below what my goal weight was for the last challenge so I can't complain too much I guess.

And I've found a few different ways of exercising this week. This week's exercises so far have consisted of:
    1. low impact aerobics
    2. moving furniture
    3. intense house cleaning (spring fever has set in)
    4. leg lifts
    5. walking the dog

I just got a notice from the library that my reserved copy of Wii's Just Dance is finally in so that will be incorporated into my exercise routing for the 7 days that I get to use it. We'll see how that goes! I will pick it up Monday so that I can use it for the first week of our new challenge.

I gotta go....need to eat lunch and get ready for work. Then tonight after work it is study, study, study.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    I'm just too old. Went and watched my daughter dance in another show last night which was down our south coast. Took 3 hours to get there, but then we did have to go via my mums and pick her up, which did add an hour too it. Was a lovely show and so proud of my beautiful show girl. Not home till 3am. Was awake way too early, with a headache and I didn't even drink last night, stuck to the soda water. But have sore neck and shoulder from ballet giving me the headache. :ohwell: Ate as best I could yesterday but think I went over my anticipated and logged calories. Not much food choice for vegetarians at club. Had Salad(dressing?), garlic bread and a few chips. My dear mother ordered desert and got me JUST a bowl of ice cream. She though she was doing the right thing. Bless Her. But the late night and headache has really zapped me. Have to put treadmill together today. And have sewing and shopping today. So much for Sunday being a rest day.
  • rachypompa
    rachypompa Posts: 653 Member
    I've been out for dinner yesterday, and the a BBQ today ... so I've guesstimated my eating for the last two days. I can tell, as I feel pretty full now without any dinner, that I've eaten A LOT! Hopefully the scales will be nice in the morning, but if not it doesn't matter as it's a new challenge! New starting point, I've decided it's going, so it is!
  • chiliflea
    Lol hanna... Unfortunately this is what happens when your kid starts school! H becomes a social butterfly! This party is for the son of one of my oldest friends aswell....
    Did a cheeky weigh in before bed last night (bad time to do it I thought) but as it turned out the number has gone down again so hopefully looking good for Monday! Although today there is party food and some wine with friends this evening.. Will do a work out this morning to try and counteract it...
    Hope the sun comes back today... Happy Sunday peeps xx
  • jellyfishjen
    What is going to be our challenge this week? For Rach, Katie and I, Monday starts for us in less than 12 hours. I will give anything a go.
  • chiliflea
    As nothing is set in stone I propose that this week is a "Set your own challenge" week... So you can do anything you like! Sorry it's a bit of a cop out but I'd forgotten about our antipodean friends and their time zone! So we can all discuss a challenge for the following week during this week...

The link for the new thread is...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/202335-losers-challenge-2-28-03-20-06

Have a good day!
  • rachypompa
    Oooohh, lots of new peeps on our new thread ... made me feel a bit scared, but I suppose we'll be all good eh?!?
  • VezNo1
    VezNo1 Posts: 83
    Hi losers,
    Happy Monday - I have gained 1 pound of water retention, so a bit more focus required this week to stick to my exercise goal. I have had a really busy period at work, and whilst weight wise I have not done any damage. I have found it difficult to get all my meals in and eat the right foods.
    So in a bid to avoid any mistakes this week, I went to the supermarket yesterday and spend about £40 on veg, fruit, nuts humous healthy stuff etc etc and planned a few evening meals to leave leftovers for lunchs. Here's my plan:

Bfast:
    Blueberry smoothie or porridge

Lunches:
    salads, soup or leftovers

Dinners: (all of these take generally about 30 mins to prepare)
    Chick pea & Spinach stew (I also grill a bit of haddock for protien)
    Minestrone soup
    Chicken & Advocado salad
    Salmon, spiced lentils and salad
    King prawn quinoa taboula

Snacks
    Snack pot of nuts and seeds about 30 grms per day
    Fruits
    Carrots & low fat humous
  • jellyfishjen
    Good idea to plan Verity. I should try that. See you on the new thread.:smile:
  • chiliflea
    LOTS of newbies on the new thread! Our little group is no more - :sad: :sad:

Reckon we should keep this group going in secret!!
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    I agree 100% with both of you ~ chili & rachy ~ lots of new people on there....where did they all come from so sudden like??
  • jellyfishjen
    It did feel strange seeing new people, but then maybe its good and we will get some fresh ideas and motivation. When i saw all the new peeps I invited Steph-123. I got to know her on a Jillian Michaels 30 day challenge we were doing. Only 3 of us stuck to the challenge. And i also invited the other one cricketkate is her name. But haven't heard from her yet. Those who are meant to stay will, some may again drop by the wayside. Love secret club Losers.
  • Haha, yeah it is always hard to be exclusive on here. Got scared me too and i like this little group of ours. Gonna be tough to keep track of both of these groups though. And as Jen said, some of them will drop out sooner rather than later, but i'll try to be nice to them lol :D Now im off to do some balcony cleaning hopefully i will burn some calories during...
  • rachypompa
    I agree with Jenn, we'll lose some over the next few weeks and then it won't be so bad ... made me feel REALLY nervous at first, but I'm happy to see how it develops ... I'm so pleased it wasn't just me that was a bit freaked by so many newbies!
  • chiliflea
    i don't think i'm goihng to get to do my shred today girls... Brac, my son, is ill and won't let me out of his sight... Thought I might be able to swap with my OH and get 30 mins exercise in but he won't have it... Will try and do it later... Will be very careful with what I eat and stay under the ol calories...
  • i don't think i'm goihng to get to do my shred today girls... Brac, my son, is ill and won't let me out of his sight... Thought I might be able to swap with my OH and get 30 mins exercise in but he won't have it... Will try and do it later... Will be very careful with what I eat and stay under the ol calories...

Dont you worry, focus on the calories and the most important thing - your son. And so what if it'll take 31 days instead of 30...
  • chiliflea
    Thanks hanna... Needed that... Xx
  • chiliflea
    Me again! I managed day 2 od the 30 ds! Woo hoo! OH put the baby to bed and sat with DS while I have a bit of me time!
This discussion has been closed.