"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 1

Options

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    CrystalS, go drink a big glass of water and then brush your teeth! Once you get that clean minty taste and feeling in your mouth, you're not going to want to mess it up with foods and flavors that are going to clash.

ladybu, you just keep rocking your workouts!! *clap*
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    LOVE the nail colors!!! And April, you look so GREAT!!

I've been given a small amount to buy some clothes, so I'm out window shopping and plotting my clothes and such out for the day I get the money. I did buy 2 new nail polishes (nothing fancy, just a light and dark blue) cause all I have are reds and pinks in a few different shades..

I also bought some 'man-killer' heels, I couldn't pass up a clearence set of shoes..I'll hopefully have pics later..

Enjoy your Saturday everyone, I know I am!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    April, I'm so sorry I forgot to comment on your pic. You're looking great! The new haircut looks smashing on you.

Bru, we need pictures of the man-killer shoes. NEED!!!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Ladies, for the encouragement. :bigsmile: I steamed a whole head of cauliflower and ate the whole thing myself. :laugh: Then I drank 32 oz of water - now I'm STUFFED!!! I'm going to go brush my teeth (great idea :wink: ) and walk...errr... waddle on the tredmill. :laugh:

Keep up the good work. Sounds like everyone's making progress! :flowerforyou:
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Having such a great Saturday! I was able to sleep in, which I never get to do, and when I finally got motivated I did my four mile run! Decided to get outside because the sun was shining and it's a little warmer than it has been. Great decision, it was perfect! Just couldn't face the treadmill for that long and I'm so glad I went! That was the first time I've ever gone that long without stopping and I just feel a little personal victory in that! Working on the water, I'm sure I'll get there. Last night I did a really great ab workout, so today I am really happy with just the running.. I'll do strength and elliptical tomorrow!!!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Go, Nikstergirl, go!!

I LOVE watching monkey *kitten* fights on here. People need to pull the sticks out of their rears and learn to not sweat the small stuff.
  • cazzincali
    cazzincali Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    monkey *kitten* fights? you lost me...! LOL
  • AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the comments on the new doo.. and omg.. cant believe how active the group is this week.. but i love seeing it.. Going to try to get week 2 done tonight.. :)
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow April I love your new hairdo. I love your hair color too! I need some changes too... but no hairdresser around...

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options

LOL someone posted a passive-aggressive thread ranting about threads being started in the wrong forums, and it has grown into 8 pages of awesome hilarity. Go take a look at "i'm sorry, but" if you have some time to spare and want a good laugh.
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options

LOL someone posted a passive-aggressive thread ranting about threads being started in the wrong forums, and it has grown into 8 pages of awesome hilarity. Go take a look at "i'm sorry, but" if you have some time to spare and want a good laugh.

I saw that post... too funny! My opinion has been the same as most everyone else's. Our LIVES are what has for the most part created our eating problems and weight problems. Sometimes knowing what people are experiencing helps us to lead them in the direction they need too to fight their weight problems...
  • AprilVal
    Options
    Wow April I love your new hairdo. I love your hair color too! I need some changes too... but no hairdresser around...

Chantal:flowerforyou:

Thanks.. my color is just from me dying dark brown over my highlights i had.. when it grew out too much.. and i just went to walmart, found a hairstyle i wanted to try and told the girl to do it.. soo glad i did.. i soooo needed it..
  • AprilVal
    Options
    I changed my mind.. ill put week 2 up tomorrow.. im sooooooo tired all of a sudden.. i just want to go to sleep.. ;( but i promise in the morning when i get up i will work on it.. <3
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    April, I'm so sorry I forgot to comment on your pic. You're looking great! The new haircut looks smashing on you.

Bru, we need pictures of the man-killer shoes. NEED!!!

So I got them home, put them on and tripped..skinned knee, so those b!tches are being returned tomorrow, gonna look for a shorter heel, I don't think 5inches were for me..not that graceful to pull off...
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    ok first week and I have only done 5 miles but I will get there!

I created a tickerfactory.com ticker ut I cannot seem to add it to my signature (which makes me stupid i realize) how do I add it?
  • chatnoire
    chatnoire Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. Sorry I am not as active as other people on here, but I've been keeping up! My miles are still at the 2+ per day mark, and I'm drinking PLENTY of water.

Tonight I have a FUN exercise planned! A friend and I are doing a pole-dancing class. :embarassed: I even bought some booty shorts to wear. Yikes. But it should be fun! And tomorrow is my first weigh in since starting this, and the cleanse that I am doing. Scary! Especially since I also started my monthly yesterday, and was having the AWFUL bloated feeling. I still got out of the house for some clothes shopping though. I love the clearance racks at Target!
  • AprilVal
    Options
  • cazzincali
    Options

I saw that post... too funny! My opinion has been the same as most everyone else's. Our LIVES are what has for the most part created our eating problems and weight problems. Sometimes knowing what people are experiencing helps us to lead them in the direction they need too to fight their weight problems...

I went and read it... geez... really funny! Totally LMAO at some of the posts!
  • cazzincali
    Options
    I think I should post all about my sex life... would keep y'all laughing for sure! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • cazzincali
    Options
    Oooops... forgot to post my weigh in! lost 1# this week. Have decided to get my butt to Walmart and buy a new scale.... a digital one that is hopefully more accurate!