Over 200 Club New Year New Me Part 45

Options

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

Jess: you know that's not a real gain, stay focus and do your workouts. DOn't let the scale derail you..you're doing a super job wiht your workouts..you got this!!!

Thanks! I'm chugging water as we speak. 24 oz down! It does make me not want to open the box of girl scout cookies I caved and ordered from a customer a month ago though. So I guess that's a win!
    :drinker:
    By the way I have talked to Cris. She's doing okay. She's re vamping her routine and should be back Monday.

OMG, send the cookies to me. :tongue:

Ha, and between the water weight I'm releasing (I knew it!) and the little tapper I have dancing on my bladder I've lived in the bathroom this morning.

I could defniitely do that! II bought 9 boxes of cookies! Only 2 for me though! The rest are for others but I felt like a pig when she brought them in!

:laugh:

I'm sure the little girly scouts will be outside of grocery stores to harrass me soon. I managed not to buy any last year but I have a feeling this year is going to be ugly. Last trimester I couldn't get enough salty stuff. This trimester I'm ALLLLL about chocolate. :indifferent:
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I finally opened the box. I got 2 boxes for myself so I had 1 of each. I say that's a win. Must stay away from them the rest of the day!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Ha, so our new governor appointed a new director for the agency I work for. He happens to be a Colonel. Thing is, whenever someone refers to him as "The Colonel" (which is pretty much constantly -- seriously, refer to the man by his stinking name!) all I can do for the next 5 minutes is obsess over the thought of KFC. Ridiculous.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Meokk..............-............0............0%
    Teresa.....................-2.5..........-1.16%
    LaDeb.....................-1.8...........-0.94%
    momma..................-3.7..........-1.34%
    Jess.........................+7.............0%
    Laila........................-0.6...........-0.29%
    Allison.....................0.0.............0%
    lstpaul....................-1.2............-.49%

Very happy to have a loss again and to hit my 10 pounds lost, hopefully next week I will see 23* on the scale!!! It is going to be a challegning week though, it's my birthday on March 1st and I have plans to go out with friends twice and my family once ... will be interesting trying to pick low carb menu items that I actually might like.

I had my meeting with the nutritionist today, I liked this one better than the last one - more positive and realistic that I can't change everything at once. She does want me to start drinking 1T of braggs apple cider vinegar twice a day with 4oz of water twice a day before I eat - to help with protein digestion. Interesting, I didn't think it tasted too horrible. I'm going to try a couple more recipes that she suggested to - a crustless quiche and wild rice meatballs. If they are good I will post them here.

WOW momma! 10 pounds in a week! that's fantastic!

checking in for yesterday:
    calories: good
    exercise: great - 90 minutes at the Y (step & body pump)
    water: not so great
    proud: I lost 10 pounds! woo hoo!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Nance.....................+10...........yes, that is what the scale read. :cry:

I've got to turn this around. Ever since the TOM visit I am gaining like a madwoman. :frown:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Be good this weekend, ladies!!! :smile:

I got on the scale this morning and this time it told me I've only gained 0.4 pounds since 2.5 weeks ago when I confessed I was at 220.8. YAY!!! I KNEW I was retaining water yesterday.

I'm a little bummed because I called the gym yesterday and they're not opening for another 2 weeks because of "things out of their control" (which means they're waiting on the city to issues licenses & what not -- that's what slowed the opening of the other location last May).
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Nance.....................+10...........yes, that is what the scale read. :cry:

I've got to turn this around. Ever since the TOM visit I am gaining like a madwoman. :frown:

hang in there Blue! I bet your hormones are going crazy!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Thanks, lstpaul. I am hanging in there. I am going to make this week the best ever! I am so frustrated but I am not stopping.
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Wow... a whole day with no posts? Strange!

Hope everyone is doing well!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Morning ladies! :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    morning ladies!

I'm here..just figuring out what to do for the month of March. I am still @ a standstill (weight wise) and now I am becoming annoyed because spring is almost here and I wanted to be down at least 15 pounds.

I truly think it's because I am using weights and that is why my weight is not budging. I feel stronger but I don't want to build muscle while a big layer of fat is protecting my body. SO I think I will be doing lots of cardio maybe 5 -6 times a week and only using weight 2 -3 times a week. I hope this can help me push through whatever my body is going through.

I've done everything from eating my exericse calories..not eating ex. calories to exercising too much and/or not enough. I have no idea what else to do...frustrating is how I'm feel!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies! Happy Monday!!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Laila, I may not be much help since I was at a standstill for months before I got pregnant, but I think what you have to do at this point is pick something and stick with it for at least a month (maybe more?) before you decide it's not working. :flowerforyou:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Morning! Hope you all had a great weekend.

Well my life is hopefully close to getting back to normal. I've been traveling and crazy-busy at work lately, so my eating has been less than stellar and exercise!??! It's been weeks. I weighed myself this morning and am up 6.5 lbs from my low of 166. Boo to the 170s - I thought I left you in the dust! I know it's a combo of food, lack of exericse, and TOM is on the way, but it's still not great to see a gain of 6.5.

Ah well, hopping back on the horse this week. Plans to exercise today and tomorrow for sure. I've got stuff in the evenings on Wednesday and Thursday so I'm going to try and at least do a quick workout (Shred?) one of those mornings. I've got to change up my schedule because I'm going to bed late and having a tough time pulling myself out of bed!

I will do a very quick check-in from Wednesday - Sunday....
    Cals - Over. Every. Single. Day. By quite a bit!
    Water - Not enough - so dehyrdated!
    Exercise - Um...I danced for 30 min at the wedding on Saturday night.
    Proud - Got lots of compliments during my traveling - people who hadn't seen me in awhile, etc were very kind and encouraging. Which is always nice to hear when you're in the middle of a crazy 2-3 week BLAH-fest!

xoxo!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Thanks Julie! I truly value your thoughts , feeling, and opinions ..

I thought of you and how frustrated you were when you hit a plateau (before pregnancy) months ago. What I am so scared about is I’m going to stay 206 for 6 months. Two months have passed and I am still the same weight as when I started 1/1/11.

This is what I did for the month of Feb. I’ve done Last Chance Workout 5 times a week and another form of cardio 7 times a week (walking, elliptical, ondemand exercises).

I did eat my exercise calories, and when I did I gained weight..then I started eating some of my ex. Calories. Still gained weight. So last week I stopped eating my exercise calories. And I lost .6 of a pound. And when I weighed In this morning I was up to 210..why I am not sure. I stayed within my calories and walked both days. The only difference I did this weekend is I ate little more carbs (but stay within calories) and forgot to drink my normal water intake.

What am I gonna do to lose this weight??? Help!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    Thanks Julie! I truly value your thoughts , feeling, and opinions ..

I thought of you and how frustrated you were when you hit a plateau (before pregnancy) months ago. What I am so scared about is I’m going to stay 206 for 6 months. Two months have passed and I am still the same weight as when I started 1/1/11.

This is what I did for the month of Feb. I’ve done Last Chance Workout 5 times a week and another form of cardio 7 times a week (walking, elliptical, ondemand exercises).

I did eat my exercise calories, and when I did I gained weight..then I started eating some of my ex. Calories. Still gained weight. So last week I stopped eating my exercise calories. And I lost .6 of a pound. And when I weighed In this morning I was up to 210..why I am not sure. I stayed within my calories and walked both days. The only difference I did this weekend is I ate little more carbs (but stay within calories) and forgot to drink my normal water intake.

What am I gonna do to lose this weight??? Help!
    I would bet some of that weight today is water weight ... I ALWAYS weigh a few pounds more on Monday morning than I did on Friday (like today I am up over 3 pounds .. which is scary), and I know I eat more salty foods on the weekends and don't drink enough water. Drink lots of water for the next few days and back off on the salt and I bet you will be back down.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    I had a very challenging eating weekend with 2 meals out at restaurants and running around the rest of the time so didn't eat nutritious snacks like I should. I did well Saturday night at the restaurant choosing tilapia with a creamy crab sauce and a side of mashed cauliflower instead of a potato - probably too much fat in the creamy crab sauce but otherwise ok (and a vodka gimlet - but hey, got to splurge sometimes). But last night I had a plan for going out to a local burger place, but the plan went out the window after I sat down. I was going to eat 1/2 patty melt, and share some deep fried green beans (one of their specialties) - instead I ate the deep fried green beans for an appetizer, AND ordered their burger of the day which had those little onion rings on it, AND I ate most of my french fries. Bad, bad. I felt icky afterwards, slept poorly, and I STILL taste the grease on those fries. I'm really hungry today too ... making it hard to get back on track ... but I am going to do it!
  • LittleSpy
    Options
    Eating out is still so tough for me. Yesterday I went to Zaxby's and got a Kickin' Chicken sandwich basket (I had a coupon for a free meal deal). I ate it all (completely stuffed myself). Later on as I was (SUCCESSFULLY!) talking myself out of ice cream I thought "I bet I ate 1200 calories for lunch." I just checked the website and whammo -- 1204. Not sure if that's a win or not though. :tongue: I did plenty of cleaning/exercise yesterday though so I ended up a few hundred cals under maintenance anyway.
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Eating a big ole salad for lunch - if only the fruit/veggie challenge was this week! I did NOT do very well with my challenge last week - will try and keep it as a focus this week too.

Spinach, red peppers, red onion, mushrooms, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, egg whites, and balsamic vinegar = YUM!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    I'm eating a big ole salad for lunch too! :smile: I also could have used this much veggies last week for the challenge ... what is this week's challenge?