Over 200 Club New Year New Me Part 45

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I don't miss smoking anymore since I've been pregnant but I *definitely* miss beer. :laugh:
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I need some help with my speech today I keep righting you instead of your!!!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I don't miss smoking anymore since I've been pregnant but I *definitely* miss beer. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Just ate three servings of carrots for a mid-morning snack. Well, guess I got a good jump on my veggies! Total mindless snacking there, but at least it's healthy snacking!!

Jenn, welcome to our group!! The basic rundown - we track our calories, water, exercise, and something we are proud of each day. We weigh in weekly (on Fridays, but if you have a different weigh-in day you can post that weight on Friday) and then take the percentage of our weight loss (what you lost/what you weighed last week). The "Biggest Loser" gets to choose a challenge for the group. Momma was our Biggest Loser and now we all have to do what she says! :tongue:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jenn! :flowerforyou:

Yikes, I'm so hungry today. I can't believe I've managed to keep myself from eating lunch this long. Yay, lunchtime!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    wow! thank you all for the warm welcome!

I will accept the challenge ill do some weight lifting..im not really exercising at the moment as i hurt my back and even walking messes me up. but i have a dr appt on the 16th so i can find out what i am able to do.

i saw someone say they dont miss smoking..ive been big tobacco free since dec 2 2009 me and hubby started using electronic ciggs. i love my personal vaperizer..its amazing how many chemicals im not getting anymore and i feel better, smell better, and things taste better. although some things i thought i liked to eat i dont anymore..lol
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Checking in for yesterday:
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Exercise - 1hour with PT (lots of weights)
    Proud - got to gym - the rest of the day was a blur

Welcome jennfl

Haven't had beer since husband quit - sounds good.
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    im so happy!! just walked by the kitchen at work past the 5 box's of pizza ick they have sitting for anyone to have..sheesh...

SAY NO TO THE PIZZA ICK!! LOL