Over 200 Club New Year New Me Part 45

Options

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options

Jess- thanks for talking me down from the ledge yesterday :heart: :flowerforyou: Today is a new day, Im so grateful for you!

I'm always here to talk you down from the ledge! And you talked me into going to the gym! And I KILLED it last night!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Yay, Cris! I'm glad you recovered from your slip.

Of course now that my old gym membership is cancelled & I'm waiting for the new gym to open there's nothing I'd rather do than go to the gym! :grumble: They're still not telling us when they plan to open but since they've said the first billing will be in March, they have to open in the next 1.5 weeks. As long as we keep having awesome weather, I think I'll be okay until then.
    Have I mentioned the new location is in a MALL?! Right between Belk & a movie theater. :laugh: This city is so weird with all it's run-down half-vacant malls with crazy stuff in them. We even have a DMV branch in one of them. :laugh:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Julie- its supposed to be in the mid 60s to 70s the next two days....PERFECT WEATHER!!!

Just finished the shred- I am only burning about 190-200 instead of around 240-250 when I first started...I thought I was going to have a good burn today I did all the moves to the best of my ability, I onl stopped once during the cardio interval...overall felt like a good workout and bam only 190 cals burned. I had mixed feelings - on one end I am getting in better shape so my body doesnt have to work as hard during the work out thus burning less calories...but on the negative side now I have to step it up! Like maybe use 8lb weights like my heros meook and heather :laugh: :tongue:

Lunch time ...going to go visit my baby and bring him lunch! :heart:
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    checking in for yesterday:
    calories: OVER ... but I'm back on track today
    exercise: an hour of step
    water: not so good
    proud: hmmm ... that at least I didn't buy chips, but I did indulge in other old habits that aren't good for me :angry:

I bet my nutritionist would say that my little slip in the afternoon of having the mini butterfinger bar raised my blood sugar, so that then when I got home I had a blood sugar low, which in turn gave me the cravings for snacking while making supper. I am giving away the rest of my valentine's candy RIGHT NOW! so that it can't tempt me again. It didn't even taste very good.
  • purpleprose
    Options
    The internet is an amazing thing - I'm technically in "class" right now via Skype, though I am actually at home in my parents' kitchen.

Things have been good the past few days...my mom is getting better, I've squeezed in a few workouts, and I fit into several pairs of regular size 16 pants!!! I tried on some old ones of my mom's and while they're a little bit snug, with a longer top, they look like they completely fit. So that is a HUGE NSV for me. :happy:

Her friends brought a ton of frozen food and the best part about that is (a) neither of us had to cook and (b) they brought really healthy food since they knew the type of surgery she was having and that she needed low-fat, whole foods. So we've been eating well and I've been glad to help her out. I'm a little sad to be leaving, to be honest! But I have an evening class tonight that I really need to be home for, plus a whole host of things tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a good number on the scale tomorrow morning, but, given the stress of this week, I'd be okay with just staying even from last week. And, if I'm even from Saturday/Sunday, I'll be at 61.2 lost!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    The internet is an amazing thing - I'm technically in "class" right now via Skype, though I am actually at home in my parents' kitchen.

Things have been good the past few days...my mom is getting better, I've squeezed in a few workouts, and I fit into several pairs of regular size 16 pants!!! I tried on some old ones of my mom's and while they're a little bit snug, with a longer top, they look like they completely fit. So that is a HUGE NSV for me. :happy:

Her friends brought a ton of frozen food and the best part about that is (a) neither of us had to cook and (b) they brought really healthy food since they knew the type of surgery she was having and that she needed low-fat, whole foods. So we've been eating well and I've been glad to help her out. I'm a little sad to be leaving, to be honest! But I have an evening class tonight that I really need to be home for, plus a whole host of things tomorrow.

I'm hoping for a good number on the scale tomorrow morning, but, given the stress of this week, I'd be okay with just staying even from last week. And, if I'm even from Saturday/Sunday, I'll be at 61.2 lost!

Glad to hear your mom is doing better, and that you've had a good week!
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Cris-What level are you doing? What if you went up a level? Bet that would spike your burn back up!

lstpaul-I love all your tips from your class you are taking! Keep sharing! :bigsmile: Please :flowerforyou:
  • lstpaul
    Options
    lstpaul-I love all your tips from your class you are taking! Keep sharing! :bigsmile: Please :flowerforyou:

Thanks RedneckWmn for your encouragement! A lot of my nutrition class is based around the Schwarzbein Principle. It's an interesting website.
    http://www.schwarzbeinprinciple.com/pgs/home.html
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Cris-What level are you doing? What if you went up a level? Bet that would spike your burn back up!

THATS CRAZY TALK!!!! :tongue: :laugh: :embarassed:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options

THATS CRAZY TALK!!!! :tongue: :laugh: :embarassed:

I never went passed level 2. And I still had a lot of modifications in level 2. It's a beast!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Julie, do you have a due date from the doctor yet? Just curious because I had one of my babes in July. I have never made it to my due date. due date 10/16 baby came 9/17 due date 3/7 baby came 3/6 Due date 10/4 baby came 9/20 due date 7/16 baby came 7/11.

I do, going by my ovulation date, my LMP, & her size at my 12+2 u/s the due date is July 16. She was a couple days big at my last u/s but of course babies don't all grow at the same rate & aren't all the same size so they kept my due date the same. 7/16 is actually my MIL's birthday.

I'm crossing my fingers for for 7/7/11 or 7/11/11. :tongue:

Oh, and I was still 220.8 this morning. I successfully didn't gain any weight yesterday! :drinker: Celebrate the little victories, right? :laugh:

How funny 7/16 was Ryan's due date and I had him 7/11 I know I already said that on a previous post but just in case you did not notice. :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Cris, I burned more calories and my heartrate was high in level 1 than in level 2. I didn't care to much for level two and level 3 is also too much. that is why I swiched to Last Chance workout, every move she does is quick because she uses HIIT or circut training (which is why I keep coming back for more - LOVE IT) and I have been seeing so much postive results my pants/jeans are a size 12 and this morning I put them on and they are so baggy around my thighs and butt). My body is changing every day and I love it!

got to go, my daughter just came home and We are about to go workout. be back later (hopefully)

:heart:
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Laila thanks for the info. I am on the west coast and Dr. Oz does not come on until 3 pm. So I have it saved. That was really sweet of you to think of me.

Heather, would you mind sharing some info about what you do? I am looking into getting some aid for Ryan (financial) and I am going to use it to help him with his learning and such. He :heart: :heart: :heart: horses. Except he will try to smash their cheeks and I am afraid one is going to bite him because of that. But I also wanted to look into some sort of horse type thing for him. I am also planning swimming lessons this summer just because he has an obsession with water.

Lildeb, it was nice to see you today. Excited about your house.

Cris, I love you !!!! You always say such nice things to me!!!!

Jess, congrats on the shirt. I am so excited for you. medium just sounds so *normal* you know what I mean?

Has anyone seen Blue. Just missing her today?

If you can't tell I am feeling a bit better. Not fully recovered but better. I have only been eating things that sound good to me because my tummy is bothering me. And of course stuff I should not be eating is all that sounds good. I am sick of eating bad and I just went shopping and got lots of colorful food (veggies) I am committing to eating better.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Momma-Glad you are feeling better. Eating better defnitely makes you feel better. I love the colorful veggies! And yes a medium does sound normal! I told him today that I had to exchange it and I think he's shocked as well. I'm okay with shrinking. I hate that him and I wear the same size clothes! Well shirts that is.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Ha, Jess. My hubby wears a size bigger in shirts (only because I wear my shirts tighter, of course) and we can (er, can when I'm not this pregnant) wear the same size pants, too. But again, that's only because I wear my pants tighter than he does. Also, we're pretty much the same weight (again, when I'm not this pregnant). The catch is he's 7 inches taller. :laugh:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Ha, Jess. My hubby wears a size bigger in shirts (only because I wear my shirts tighter, of course) and we can (er, can when I'm not this pregnant) wear the same size pants, too. But again, that's only because I wear my pants tighter than he does. Also, we're pretty much the same weight (again, when I'm not this pregnant). The catch is he's 7 inches taller. :laugh:

haha..nice! Well he's only a few inches taller then me but weighs less then I do. I just found this out recently. Not much. But still less then me and that drives me nuts!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    My hubby weighs less than me too by about 15 pounds, and is 8 inches taller! and isn't exactly skinny! I don't like it!

Momma: I'm glad you are feeling better. I was just wondering how Blue is doing too, I haven't seen her for awhile.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Hubby weighs the same as i do :( pretty much wears smaller than i do...but that will change one day !!
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    One of my first weight loss goals was to weigh less than Jonathan. Accomplished! However, he could also stand to lose a few lbs...if you know what I mean! :laugh:
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    One of my first weight loss goals was to weigh less than Jonathan. Accomplished! However, he could also stand to lose a few lbs...if you know what I mean! :laugh:
    This has become big motivation for me as well. Except now he's trying to lose weight. The race is on!! :drinker: That and summer is coming up and he has a boat...