"H20" Seventy Days of Shredding those EGGGstra Pounds Week 2

Options
14567810»

Replies

• AprilVal
    AprilVal Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    I HAVE WEEK THREE UP ALREADY.. :) WOO HOO.. IM ON TOP OF IT THIS WEEK.. :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182122--h20-seventy-days-of-shredding-those-egggstra-pounds-week-3
  • jtodacheeny
    jtodacheeny Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a weekend! We got the news that my inlaws were moving on Friday and they needed to be out by Monday. So we spent all day Saturday boxing and loading and moved them an hour and a half to my hometown. Then my husband, sister in law and I spent the morning Sunday unloading everything into the new house. Wow!!! I looked up the calorie burn for moving and carrying boxes - (ready for it???) - 722 cals an hour . Whoa! So I am not too sure the cal burn for the weekend, but I think I like it!!! Makes me feel super motivated for the week. Hopefully it keeps up!

Oh, and before they showed up on Saturday I did the 30 Day Shred. I was just wanting to get an idea about what to expect when we start the challange on Tuesday. I only got 1/3 through it before they showed up -they got to my house sooner than I expected, but my goodness I was Jello Muscles by the time the day was over and today was sore! It was my first shred ever....I think I love/hate it!!!

Have a great week ya'll, looking forward to the challanges!
  • ladybu6205
    ladybu6205 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm like Way behind right now...not logged in about a week since we had the severe ice storms last weekend and lost power...had issues with my daughter too, so decided to attempt unhooking the wireless router so she would not have access to online with her computer and ended up having my computer down too...so had to wait til my Grandpa returned from FL so that I could get the internet working again as they ALWAYS ask for his SSN to verify the account, then wouldn't you know it, they didn't ask this time... Well, week wise, my food intake has not been all that bad, but DD and her Boy friend made dessert, and lots of it, so I probably ate more than I should have, but still kept it fairly small... now back to the old grind...

OH, my Fitness Challenge total for this week... I ended up taking a few days break as my knees were bothering me from the squats, so there is what I did do...

Saturday
    Push-Ups: 98
    Squats: 143
    Crunches: 249