Make up addicts

Options

Replies

• pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    My favorite recent deal was getting six Nivea lip products completely free. I also have been getting great deals on my face Maybelline mascaras. You pretty much just need to keep you eye out on the sales, and when a sale comes up for something you want, you search though your coupons for a match. ULTA is a really good place to coupon as they are constantly having sales and also offering their $3.50 off of $10 or some coupon promo like that and they accept manufactuer's coupons.
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Oh and there is currently a WNW coupon out there. You can probably grab it online from a coupon clipping service (coupons hold no cash value, so when you buy them online you're paying for the finding/clipping/organizing costs of the seller).
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    awesome! thnx for sharing. i love WNW and i also love ULTA but i dont have any near me so i always have to order online which is no fun unless u get to free shipping. :)
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I just bought Maybellines Age Rewind Concealer and give it a big thumbs up! It is really good at staying put! I have a problem with concealers creasing on me and this one didnt! so glad I have found a replacement for my fave MAC concealer! yay!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I wear make up ALL the time!
    Even if it is just foundation and a little mascara, I have to have makeup on to go out of my house!

Same here! I wear makeup from the moment I wake up until the moment I am certain noone will see me haha. You just never know who you will run into~I always think, "If Se7en (a Korean singer I love) came to my door, how would I feel about myself?" :D I also apply this to my underwear...I buy new underwear frequently because, "If my skirt fell off right now, would I feel ashamed of my underwear?"

Does anyone else wear makeup frequently for this same reason?
  • nolachick
    Options
    I just bought Maybellines Age Rewind Concealer and give it a big thumbs up! It is really good at staying put! I have a problem with concealers creasing on me and this one didnt! so glad I have found a replacement for my fave MAC concealer! yay!

i've also been hearing good things about this concealer! hmmmm may need to try it. i've tried everything! benefit erase paste, bobby brown creamy concealer, elf, revlon, etc NOTHING works like my almay bright eyes concealer which may be discontinued :S

is ur skin dry? and do u use it under eyes for dark circles? (that's my main concern)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Does it mean I am a make-up addict if the title alone of this thread made my eyes get very big and my heart start to pound? Ha ha.

I am more of a drugstore make-up kind of lady. I love New York Color (NYC), mostly found at Walmart and Walgreens around here. Except their mascaras are not so great. My favorite mascara is Avon's SuperShock or Wet n Wild Megalash Clinical Macara.

I already know I will be spending a LOT of time in this thread...:love:
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have missed you guys!! I found some great stuff... at walmart!! i got this liquid glitter eye shadow by hard candy...it is AMAZINg. it looks so cute on...so easy to apply...and lasts all day. And comes in fun colors! I got the green and the pink and i am in love. its good for going out...but since i work on the ambulance and my unfirom is so manly i put some on to add some fun girly-ness to my day!! haha

also, revlons aqua powder foundation is SO smooth and feel so good on....
  • nolachick
    Options
    Does it mean I am a make-up addict if the title alone of this thread made my eyes get very big and my heart start to pound? Ha ha.

I am more of a drugstore make-up kind of lady. I love New York Color (NYC), mostly found at Walmart and Walgreens around here. Except their mascaras are not so great. My favorite mascara is Avon's SuperShock or Wet n Wild Megalash Clinical Macara.

welcome fellow make up addict. drug store make up can be great too! i like Wet n wild and milani and sometimes maybeline but not so much revlon/cover girl. its hard to find what u want and what works so i kind of like the high end make up at sephora can be returned more easily than the drug store stuff. but dont get me wrong 90% of my collection is DS :)
  • nolachick
    Options

welcome fellow make up addict. drug store make up can be great too! i like Wet n wild and milani and sometimes maybeline but not so much revlon/cover girl. its hard to find what u want and what works so i kind of like the high end make up at sephora can be returned more easily than the drug store stuff. but dont get me wrong 90% of my collection is DS :)
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Has anyone tried using eBay to find make-up and skin care items for a lower price? I've found mascara there and I search the site every now and then to keep my eye on products I don't want to pay full-price for. It takes patience and I have to resist the urge to just buy it, though!
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Options
    Here is a coupon code for e.l.f.'s website: CAROLINA

It will give you 50% off of orders up to $15. Since e.l.f.'s products start at $1, you can get quite a bit for less than $15! And they have a great 32-color eye shadow palette on sale for $5 right now: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=2453

Just passing it along!
  • ThinspiredButterfly
    Options
    im deff 1000000000000000000% addicted.cant even be in the house alone without it o.0
    id totally be interested :D
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OMG i love makeup but I hardly ever leave myself enough time in the morning to actually wear any!
  • rly123
    rly123 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    MAKEUP MAKEUP MAKEUP!! I LOVE IT ALL!!! lol I LOVE Mac! I have like a million tubes of lip gloss and lip stick. I can never get enough. and yes, even though the bottle looks like it's the same exact color as yesterday's lip gloss, it isn't! lol (or so I convince myself). I love Mac Foundation as well, by far the best I've tried. I have the 120 color palette they have (it was a gift) so I like to play with the colors. mascara and blush is what completes the look.
  • lgtheright1
    lgtheright1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i looooooooooveeeeeeeee makeup! ;)
  • nolachick
    Options
    Here is a coupon code for e.l.f.'s website: CAROLINA

It will give you 50% off of orders up to $15. Since e.l.f.'s products start at $1, you can get quite a bit for less than $15! And they have a great 32-color eye shadow palette on sale for $5 right now: http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=2453

Just passing it along!

thnx girl!

also cherry culture is having 40% off all NYX products! get it girls!
  • pink_and_shiny
    Options
    Can I just say I LOVE how much this thread has taken off recently?! :heart: :love:
  • nolachick
    Options
    woohoo that's awesome! loving this thread. pink 9and others) i'm doing a travelling beauty box on the beauty broadcast facebook page. i think they deleted the thread by now but i will start it back up. so here is how it works....

the travelling beauty box is filled with make up goodies both new and used. once you receive it you take things that u like and replace them with new or gently used items of yours that you no longer use or want to swap. then you ship it off to the next person on the list.

its so much fun! i found a new gloss (hard candy glossaholic) a new avon lipstick that i love finally the perfect peachy lips! and the milani blush in maitai (hard to find in stores near me). there's also nail polish, make up palettes, accessories, anything cute haha.

lemme know if ur interested and i'll post the link when i start back the thread on fb or if u dont have a fb account i'll add ur name to their list and figure it out somehow. haha.