Make up addicts

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Nolachick, have you thought of making this thread into a Make-Up Addicts group, now that we have groups? We could have separate threads for product reviews; questions; tips; coupon codes; things like that. I would love it!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    awesome idea! i didnt even know we had groups until just now!
    head this way girls >>>> http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/523-make-up-addicts
  • nolachick
    Options
    so the group idea was pretty nice but the threads have slowed down. shud we switch back to this thread or u wanna keep it in the groups"? i think with the groups u can only comment if you're a member so that limits it to just the members of that group with altho i love u girls is no fun cuz i'm sure other people have something to say but may not want to join the group per say?

either way let me tell u i just received an order from sephora, mostly gifts for my sister and friends but i got something in there for me too o0f course:tongue:

I got the buxom hot ticket kit ($24) with a lip gloss in dani (very sheer pink), eye shadow in beagle (pretty silvery lilac) eye liner in jasper (very nice and smooth and long lasting black/blue color) and buxom lash mascara. I'm pretty happy with the purchase :happy:

definately worth a try :)
  • ipebbles
    ipebbles Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello all, I new to this thread. I'm been trying to get into makeup and I figure this would be a great place to find tips. So I'm a newbie, how would you all suggest I get good at applying makeup? Can I learn or is it a natural talent? I mean I can do really basic stuff, but I wanna try the smokey eyes and other eye tricks. I have mostly MAC product but a really nice earth tone palette from Lancôme. Thanks
  • nolachick
    Options
    u can definitely learn! go to youtube and watch videos called tutorials. i can watch these all day long!
    my favorite is emilynoel83 cuz she is very easy to follow.
    there are hundreds of makeup gurus out there to choose from. :)

hope that helps but feel free to ask any questions :)