Options
    I'm in on this!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    March Week 1

Monday~ 58/555 HRM
    Tuesday~71/765 HRM
    59/498 Steam clean nursery floor/including moving all the fencing HRM I am tired!
    Wednesday~65/665 HRM

253/2483
    107/1017
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options

trying to start the week strong-ish...tomorrow is a 12 hour day...but i am determined to wake up and workout tomorrow morning :)

i totally didn't get up this morning :( my fiance woke me up in the middle of the night as he was hacking up a lung so i got a not-so-great night of sleep...and when i finally get home after 12 hours of school and parent-teacher conferences i predict that i will be glued to the couch for not much longer than an hour before i go to bed...so today is a rest day :)

good to see so many people starting the week strong!!! keep it up!!! :)
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I got in my 60 minutes this morning. Puts me at 180 for the week so far.:happy:
  • GlutenFreeWench
    Options
    I'm in.

My goals are 7000 calories this week and 600 minutes:)

I'm 60 minutes in. So I have a bit to go! OMW to do 180 today!
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Monday: 0 (my rest day)
    Tuesday: 810 cals - treadmill, elliptical and weights for 90 minutes
    Wednesday: 722 cals - elliptical and leg exercises for 75 minutes

1,968 to go!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, nada dang thing, 0 minutes
    Tuesday, slug again, 0 minutes
    Wednesday, 128 minutes...840 calories including body attack, cybex and cleaning

Need to push a little harder this week
  • aablacknell
    aablacknell Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Weekly Goal: 4000
    Mon: Rest Day
    Tues: 493 calories burned (C25K, glute circuit & climbing stairs to room)
    Wed: 1018 calories burned (C25K, arm circuit, climbing stairs & walk 5 miles)
    Thur:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:

Total: 1018
    Left to go: 2489
  • anja3582
    anja3582 Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm in. Being unemployed allows plenty of time for exercise and I can't really find excuses to not do it. Here we go!
  • jeanaustin
    jeanaustin Posts: 101
    Options
    Hello all! I am doing the 360 minutes this week and here's how I'm doing. Now that I'm counting up the minutes it seems I might need to crank it up!!

Mon: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred + 35 min Elliptical Trainer
    Tue: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred + 33 min C25K
    Wed: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    ---> Total 128 ---> Remaining 232
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Hello all! I am doing the 360 minutes this week and here's how I'm doing. Now that I'm counting up the minutes it seems I might need to crank it up!!

Mon: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred + 35 min Elliptical Trainer
    Tue: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred + 33 min C25K
    Wed: 20 minutes Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    ---> Total 128 ---> Remaining 232

I think you added your minutes wrong, your at 218 and 142 to go....your right on track
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 360 minutes this week:

Mon: 28 min, Leslie Sansone DVD 1.5 miles......................................................332 min to go!
    Tue: 35 min, LS DVD 2 miles................................................................................297 min to go!
    Wed: much needed rest day. :smile:
    Thu: 86 min, 26 min Elliptical, 20 min bike, 40 min weights............................211 min to go!
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Monday~ 58/555 HRM
    Tuesday~71/765 HRM
    59/498 Steam clean nursery floor/including moving all the fencing HRM I am tired!
    Wednesday~65/665 HRM
    Thursday~63/735 HRM Really sweating it out this a.m. Chilled all day yesterday, hope this killed it!

316/3218
    44/282

Love this challenge!
  • chubbymumsy
    Options
    I would lOve to join! I am committing to 360mins/week of exercise :)
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Monday~ 58/555 HRM
    Tuesday~71/765 HRM
    Wednesday~65/665 HRM
    Thursday~63/735 HRM Really sweating it out this a.m. Chilled all day yesterday, hope this killed it!
    20/140 weights HRM

336/3358
    24/142

Love this challenge!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Ok since I am really struggling right now with food intake and I love tickers. I decided to change my exercise ticker to food instead because exercise is not an issue for me. It is part of my lifestyle now and has been for some time now since I gotten back on track last March. It was so much easier for me to get back into the routine of moving my body with limitations. I guess when you force yourself to get around at 500+ pounds for years; it was not as hard to force myself to exercise over the years--even prior to WLS.

So now I have to do something for the food end to keep me motivated. That is what I am focusing on this month. Food issues and the mind issues that go with food issues:frown:

So the ticker queen that I have decided to count publically how many days I can keep my calories under 2000. I have been doing this since November and I have yet to get over 8 times within the month under 2000 calories.:grumble: My goal is 23 but anything between 12 and 20 will suffice for March. Since I am a person not into perfection anymore I will take what I can get. One day at a time.:happy:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Welcome ChubbyMumsy....get up and get moving:tongue:

Mollie, good idea to track the problem area. I guess if you can pinpoint the weaknesses and target them that would be the way to go.:wink:

Alice, nice calories burn there....:flowerforyou:

Today is another hour of hardcore cleaning and lot of time at the gym...I need to make up for Monday and Tuesday slug days...OK, check in later this evening to declare move-it minutes and burnage...:grumble:
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    :happy: I got in my 60 minutes this moning: 20 mini stepper, 20 shred, 20 stationary bike!
  • oddballs
    oddballs Posts: 5
    Options
    Not doing the best this week but happy I got on the treadmill for 40 minutes today. Felt so good, looking forward to tomorrow!

exercise.png
  • kasonsawyer
    Options
    Monday: 0 (my rest day)
    Tuesday: 810 cals - treadmill, elliptical and weights for 90 minutes
    Wednesday: 722 cals - elliptical and leg exercises for 75 minutes
    Thursday: 646 cals - treadmill and weights for 65 minutes

2, 178 down,1,322 to go!!! :happy: