Day by Day Challenge- March Part 7

Options

Replies

• kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

I saw this amazing topic and I got excited :) what a brilliant idea! =]
    I'm new on MFP (started 1 month ago) and I want to join you! :) I hope this is OK :)
    Also feel free to add me to your friends! the MFP community is awesome, and I would love to know you :)

My goals for today (March 20th):
    1. Drink 100 OZ of water
    2. Burn 500 calories
    3. Stay under my calorie goal

Good luck! :)
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 19:
    1. Water!--Much better than my usual Saturday!
    2. Work in the yard.--Yes, it's looking good, too.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.--Yes.
    4. Watch the evening snacking.--Yes.
    6. Enjoy my weekend off!--So far, so good!

Another nice, but cold, morning. If it stays nice I may take the little guy for a walk. He's been VERY cranky the last few days (teething) and Daddy (main caregiver) probably would like a break!

Nam--I do love my job. I only wish it were year-round and not seasonal. I have to take 3 months off every year--THAT's the hard part! I've been doing this for 3 years now.

Welcome, kerenvaknin! :flowerforyou: I love this thread! :happy:

Goals for March 20:
    1. Water.
    2. Exercise or walk (and yoga, of course!)
    3. Stick to my food plan.
    4. Replant the geranium and the spider plant!
    5. Get to bed on time.

I try to stick to no more than 4 goals but I have the pots and the potting soil so I REALLY need to get them into their new homes!:laugh:
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    March 19's recap:
    It's a little late in the afternoon. But I will still post goals:
    March 19 goals:
    1. workout for atleast 45 minutes. YES
    2. eat more fruits and vegetables. YES
    3. drink more water. YES
    4. keep stress level down. YES

Yay! Hooray for a stress-free day!
    It's late again, but I still want to post goals.

March 20 goals:
    1. drink only water and tea, no soda.
    2. workout from home.
    3. eat a big salad to get in extra servings of veggies!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    Lee are you back to full strength now after your injury? Love seeing all your exercise calories popping up on my news feed. You work so hard and I feel so proud!!

Yes, but I still have to choose my battles wisely. No jumping, running, or cutting. Still can't play basketball either. I only do zumba twice a week and kickboxing once a week. I do the cardio machines but on low resistance and speeds. I'm focusing more on strength training and I work out from home alot with exercise videos. Thanks for noticing! How's your foot? How was you grandpa's party?
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    March 20's recap
    March 20 goals:
    1. drink only water and tea, no soda. YES, YES
    2. workout from home.YES
    3. eat a big salad to get in extra servings of veggies! NO SALAD, BUT I DID IT LOTS OF VEGGIES IN A STIR FRY INSTEAD.

March 21's goals:
    1. workout in the morning.
    2. meet with nutritionist afterwards.
    3. drink water with every meal.
    4. Read in the evening
    5. abs and push ups.

I see its kinda quiet around here. I had a great weekend with my eating and working out. I really hope that I can keep it up throughout the week. I had a gain this week on the scale so I am trying hard to reverse that plus some by Friday.
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

I saw this amazing topic and I got excited :) what a brilliant idea! =]
    I'm new on MFP (started 1 month ago) and I want to join you! :) I hope this is OK :)
    Also feel free to add me to your friends! the MFP community is awesome, and I would love to know you :)

My goals for today (March 20th):
    1. Drink 100 OZ of water V
    2. Burn 500 calories V burned 617! :)
    3. Stay under my calorie goal V

Good luck! :)

Goals for March 21
    1. Drink 100 OZ of water
    2. Burn 500 calories
    3. Stay under my calorie goal
    4. Eat 2 vegetables
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Goals for today 3/18
    1. WATER-BETTER THAN I'VE BEEN DOING
    2. Go for another walk. My legs are sore from yesterday but if I keep doing it I'll get used to it and need to do more just to feel like I've done anything:)--WELL IT WASN'T OUTSIDE BUT I GOT A WALK IN AROUND WAL-MART WHILE I WAS KILLING TIME BEFORE I PICKED UP MY SON.
    3. Grocery shopping...Went to make something last night and realized we don't have enough maragrine to do it. Also in need of bread its about out so I gotta get to the Aunt Millie's Thrift store:) I love buying my bread there. I highly recommend if you have a bread thrift store around you to check them out. I get perfectly good bread for less than half the price there and mine even has the low carb bread:) I'm usually buying the loaves that cost about $4 at the regular grocery store for just over $1...Its insane and so many people don't even realize those store exsist. At least in the US I don't know anything about what kind of place you all have over there in the UK hehe:)--DONE

Missed you all over the weekend. I had a really busy weekend and had almost no time for myself really. But it was a fun weekend and I was good about how much of the junk I ate while out and about. Went to a birthday party for my friend's daughter who just turned 15. Then had an extra little girl with me for awhile while her mom went to the ER to get an infection looked at on her leg. Then had dinner with my parents on Sunday and ended up being over there most of the afternoon. Had healthier options there though cause my parents and my brother all are trying to loose weight too. Of course I love that they are doing that right now but none of them do it right. They all are yoyo dieters and so I can get something that's good to eat but they don't know how to stick to anything for very long.

So goals for Monday 3/21
    1. Registar my daughter for Kindergarten...She's gonna be starting this fall! She's excited about going to school.
    2. back to the bread store as we killed the loaf of bread this weekend by all of us having sandwhiches for lunch on Sunday.
    3. Water
    4. eat healthy
    5. laundry

Well I'm off to start my day. Hope you all have a good day!!!
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for March 20:
    1. Water.--Could have and SHOULD have done better!
    2. Exercise or walk (and yoga, of course!)--Yes, LONG walk with the little guy!
    3. Stick to my food plan.--Yes.
    4. Replant the geranium and the spider plant!--No. Really should have but I straightened out my room instead.
    5. Get to bed on time.--Only 15 minutes late.

Goals for March 21:
    1. Water.
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.
    4, Get to bed on time.

Have a great day, everyone!
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Hi!

Think i may have written out my goals then forgot to press post reply. :huh:

Sorry I have been a bit absent the last few days. I had a great weekend celebrating my boyfriend (partner? What do you call someone you've lived with for 7 years?)

Nam - I hope you're foot feels better

Rav - Glad you had such a fun weekend

Leela - Glad to hear you're back on it

Welcome the newbies

Goals:

1. Water - That reminds me
    2. Under on calories
    3. Excerice - Walk and something else
    4. Plan meals for week
    5. Supermarket
    6. Pick up running shoes from depot - Theres some magical rule of the universe that means all deliveries will be attempted in the only 15 minutes I am out the house and my housemate is in the shower.

Hope your all having a lovely day.
    Kx
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome, kerenvaknin!

This week is going to be rough. I'm going to be strict and diciplined and do all the things I should have done months ago, starting today.

3.21.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - 64 oz so far (5pm)
    2) Exercise AM - CHECK
    3) Stay under calories - preplanned the day...we'll see how I do after dinner...
    4) Exercise PM
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Sunday's goals:
    1. More water than yesterday. YES
    2. Rest all day. YES
    3. Healthy dinner choice. Going out for my grandfather's 85th birthday. YES

A little late for goals today but generally did well. Made it under goal by 2 calories!

Goals for Tuesday:
    1. Water.
    2. Healthy food all day.
    3. Light exercise in the evening buy do something at least.

Hope you've all had a great start to the week!
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Nam - Glad you enjoyed the party, but I was so sorry to hear that your foot was seriously injured. And as far as how I did with walking at work on Saturday, yep, a LITTLE extra.

kerenvaknin -Welcome!
    3-20-2011
    1. 6-10 cups of water depending on my sodium - Not so much.... I'd forgotten that my mom is having water issues that makes her tap undrinkable and she's tight on money, so doesn't buy bottled. :ohwell:
    2. Log as closely as possible. I'm going to my mom's for the afternoon, so some stuff might be estimated. - This worked out better than I expected.
    3. Week 1, Day 3 of sit-up challenge - Yep!
    4. Bed by 10 - Not so much.... I hadn't even completely unpacked my car by 10.

Sorry I missed today! I've been super tired recently and have been having trouble getting out of bed with enough time to get dressed and ready for the day before working, so wasn't able to post new goals before leaving the house and wasn't at a school where I could get online. I've done pretty decently on my "regular" goals, though: A little short on water, but under on everything and I got some exercise in this evening. :smile:

Now, though, I'm going to post goals for tomorrow so they're done. I'm sticking with fitness for the most part, though, because I don't yet know if I'll be working or not....

3-22-2011
    1. 6-10 cups of water, depending on sodium
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fats
    3. Week 2, Day 1 of sit-up challenge
    4. Bed by 10:30
    5. Go grocery shopping (There are some specials I really want to take advantage of before they end on Wednesday.)
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    March 21's goals:
    1. workout in the morning. YES
    2. meet with nutritionist afterwards. YES
    3. drink water with every meal. YES
    4. Read in the evening YES
    5. abs and push ups. YES
    I'm happy that I met all my goals yesterday. It is really habit forming now. I do it without even having to put much thought into it.
    March 22's goals:
    1. workout early.
    2. eat small meals throughout the day.
    3. abs and push ups.
    4. water, water, water.
    5. in the bed at least an hour earlier.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for March 21:
    1. Water.--Yes but could do better.
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.--Yes.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.--Yes.
    4, Get to bed on time.--Yes.

It was frustrating at work yesterday. The state government has decided that all out-of-state deliveries have to be 'quarantined' for 24 hours for some reason. (Can't be disease--any diseased deliveries seem to come from in-state!)

We have NO idea where we will be able to keep them. It's a rather small garden center compared to most. Oh well, we'll figure something out but it certainly is going to make the job more difficult!

Goals for March 22:
    1. Water.
    2, Exercise and yoga before work.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.
    4. Get to bed on time.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3.21.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - 64 oz so far (5pm) - I think this is as far as I got. I had a diet coke with dinner and no other beverages
    2) Exercise AM - CHECK
    3) Stay under calories - preplanned the day...we'll see how I do after dinner...SUCCESS!
    4) Exercise PM - FAIL

3.22.11 Goals: These will be my everyday goals for awhile...
    1) WATER - 20oz so far (11:30am)
    2) Exercise AM - CHECK
    2) Stay under calories
    4) Exercise PM
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    So goals for Monday 3/21
    1. Registar my daughter for Kindergarten...She's gonna be starting this fall! She's excited about going to school. -DONE
    2. back to the bread store as we killed the loaf of bread this weekend by all of us having sandwhiches for lunch on Sunday.-DONE
    3. Water-FAIL
    4. eat healthy-OK
    5. laundry-FAIL

Goals for today 3/22
    1. water
    2. relax
    3. laundry

I've got a migraine from hell right now and don't know really what's causing it. I think its the weather though. So I'm not going to try to do a whole lot. This is the only thing that I hate about spring. I'm gonna go lay down and hope that this goes away soon. I can't even go anywhere to get more migraine meds.

Hope you all have a better day than I am:)
  • frubjious
    Options
    Mondays Goals:

1. Water - That reminds me - Fail
    2. Under on calories - Definite fail
    3. Excerice - Walk and something else - Walk only
    4. Plan meals for week - No, this is getting embarrassing
    5. Supermarket - No
    6. Pick up running shoes from depot - Yes!

Hi All,

I'm posting quite late today (its 6pm here) I had a work event. It was a teenage health fair. I was on the sexual health stand. Lets just say it was an entertaining and enlightening day. It turns out there's just about nothing teenagers won't say to a complete stranger. I also learnt a few new words.

Today I did my first day of couch to 5k. I feel brilliant. I knew it would be tough but I was shocked by just how quickly my chest hurt and how tingly my legs were when I got home. I think (by which I mean hope) that it'll get easier quickly. Mainly though I'm thrilled about getting past all my silly reasons not to do it and actually making a start. :happy:

Goals for Tuesday:
    1. Run - Done! :glasses:
    2. Laundry - What more laundry!? Surely I have finished laundry? No.
    3. 3 more cups of water.

Have a lovely day!
    Kx
  • frubjious
    Options
    I've got a migraine from hell right now and don't know really what's causing it. I think its the weather though. So I'm not going to try to do a whole lot. This is the only thing that I hate about spring. I'm gonna go lay down and hope that this goes away soon. I can't even go anywhere to get more migraine meds.

Hope you feel better soon!
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    I'm happy that I met all my goals yesterday. It is really habit forming now. I do it without even having to put much thought into it.
    March 22's goals:
    1. workout early. YES
    2. eat small meals throughout the day. YES, WASN'T VERY HUNGRY TODAY FOR SOME REASON
    3. abs and push ups. YES, NO
    4. water, water, water. YES, YES, NO (HAD 2 CUPS OF GREEN TEA THOUGH)
    5. in the bed at least an hour earlier. STILL HOPE SO.

March 23's goals:
    1. zumba, plus 20 minutes of cardio, plus 30 minutes with trainer.
    2. water, of course.
    3. try a new chicken recipe.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Goals for Tuesday:
    1. Run - Done!
    2. Laundry - No
    3. 3 more cups of water - Yes

Morning All,

Hope you're all have a good time.

Goals for Wednesday: