Day by Day Challenge- March Part 7

Options

Replies

• pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Goals for March 22:
    1. Water.--Better but need to drink more.
    2, Exercise and yoga before work.--Yes.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.--Yes.
    4. Get to bed on time.--Yes.

Rayvn--I hope you feel better soon!

Goals for March 23:
    1. WATER!!!
    2. Yoga before work (I may exercise later but my knee is sore so not this morning!).
    Stick to my eating plan.
    4. Get to bed on time.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3.22.11 Goals: These will be my everyday goals for awhile...
    1) WATER - 56oz
    2) Exercise AM - CHECK
    2) Stay under calories - CHECK a little too far under
    4) Exercise PM - Bowling

3.23.11 Goals:
    1) WATER
    2) Stay under calories
    3) Exercise PM

Woke up really late this morning. Could not sleep last night because I had a headache. No AM workout :o( Will have to push hard tonight.
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Twice in one week! That's better for me. I got myself on the scale today. Wooweee. That's not good. But I did stick to my goals for the most part today ( I made them myself instead of posting on here). I'm having a huge problem with late night snacking. During the day if I get hungry I just get up and moving and that seems to help but at night I'm studying and usually in my room and then all I can think about is how hungry I am (even though I"m not)! Super frustrating. So I'm gonna post goals for tomorrow tonight! Here we go.

1. Water! At least 6 cups. I've been slacking on this.
    2. No late night snacking! And if I absolutely must, make it something healthy!!
    3. No Mexican Food. May sound silly but that's my favorite food in all the commons and I eat it way too much!
    4. Check in on here at night!

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow!

Nicole
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    March 23's recap:
    March 23's goals:
    1. zumba, plus 20 minutes of cardio, plus 30 minutes with trainer. YES, NO, YES
    2. water, of course. YES
    3. try a new chicken recipe. YES

I only did 10 extra minutes of cardio before zumba. also I did some ab work and push ups tonight.

March 24's goals:
    1. have lunch with my little sister.
    2. Make sure there are no left overs before I cook something else.
    3. zumba @ 7pm.
    4. don't eat after 9. (Nicole, I understand about the late night snacking!)
  • frubjious
    frubjious Posts: 355
    Options
    Goals for Wednesday:
    1. Under on Calories - Yes
    2. Supermarket - Yes
    3. Walk & DVD at home - Yes
    4. Water - Yes
    5. Laundry - Yes
    :happy:

Morning Everyone!

It is another gorgeous day here in the UK. It’s that perfect mix of cool and sunny.

Thursdays goals:
    1. Under on calories
    2. Exercise: Walk at lunch & C25k
    3. 30mins housework
    4. Water

Hope you all have a lovely day.

Kx
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for March 23:
    1. WATER!!!--Better.
    2. Yoga before work (I may exercise later but my knee is sore so not this morning!).--Yes and no (lots done at work, though!)
    3. Stick to my eating plan.--Yes, but over a bit on my carbs.
    4. Get to bed on time.--Almost.

Wow! It was busy at work yesterday! Over 9,000 steps just there! The sun really brought out the customers and we had an order to put away. I like it when it's busy!

Steph--I hope you feel better today.

Nicole and Leela--Nighttime snacking seems to be a problem for me, too.

Back to showers today but there is still lots to be done at work so I better finish and get my day started!

Goals for March 24:
    1. Water!
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.
    3. Stick to my eating plan(watch the snacks in the evening!).
    4. Get to bed on time.
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    3.23.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - 64 oz
    2) Exercise AM - slept in was not feeling well
    3) Stay under calories - went over
    4) Exercise PM - went to bed early

Feeling much better today, thanks kathy! :o)

Nicole - I like your new picture. I have a weakness for mexican too! I make it more often than not and still run to Taco Bell and Chipotle if I can...so yummy...but so bad. Been looking for the better kinds of recipes.

3.24.11 Goals:
    1) WATER - 16oz so far
    2) Exercise AM - CHECK
    3) Stay under calories - so far so good...
    4) Exercise PM
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the well wishes:)

Well the head is feeling much better. It came at the cost of like a 1/2 inch of snow though hehe....I don't like that it snowed but now that the weather front has moved on I feel much better. Wish it was warmer out so I could go for a walk. Its too cold to be taking my kids out there with me. I'm hoping in the next couple of weeks that its warm enough during the day for me to start hanging my clothes outside on the line so I can use my dryer less. Its also more of a workout doing that and a little strength training. Wet clothes are heavy!!!!

WEll my goals for today 3/24
    1. Find my son a new spring jacket. All he has is a winter coat and his father would never buy him something else.
    2. Laundry
    3. water
    4. clean bathroom

I'm off to get the kids ready to go shopping even if they don't really want to. hehe Hope you all have a great day!
  • PSUgrl921
    Options
    Nicole - I like your new picture. I have a weakness for mexican too! I make it more often than not and still run to Taco Bell and Chipotle if I can...so yummy...but so bad. Been looking for the better kinds of recipes.

Thanks! And yeah... my friends called it my pregnancy cravings last year because I couldn't not get them and i would randomly crave it ... lol.

Doing pretty good on goals today! It's not over yet but so far so good.
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    March 24 recap:
    March 24's goals:
    1. have lunch with my little sister. YES
    2. Make sure there are no left overs before I cook something else. YES
    3. zumba @ 7pm. YES
    4. don't eat after 9. (Nicole, I understand about the late night snacking!) I ATE AT 9:30, BUT IT WAS DINNER. GOT HOME FROM THE GYM SO LATE. SO NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING SO I CONSIDER THIS A VICTORY

March 25's goals:
    1. have lunch with a friend.
    2. workout from home for atleast an hour.
    3. work on abs and arms.
    4. keep up with the water.

I'm going to post Saturday's while I'm here.
    March 26's goals:
    1. put dinner in the crock pot early.
    2. workout before my daughter's tumbling class.
    3. pack a snack since I will be out during lunch.
    4. practice portion control.
  • frubjious
    Options
    Thursdays goals:
    1. Under on calories - Yes
    2. Exercise: Walk at lunch & C25k – Yes to the run but a meeting in the morning ran over so no lunchtime walk.
    3. 30mins housework - Yes
    4. Water – No only 4 cups

Hi,

Day 2 of C25k was tough, tougher then I remembered day one being. I think the amazing feeling you get afterwards glosses over how hard it was. On the upside there were no chest pains this time so I think I’m definitely improving! :wink: I’m hoping if I alternate days running and circuit training I’ll finally get out of the diet doldrums I have been stuck in for the last month or so.

Friday’s Goals:
    1. Keep the snacking under control (today has been declared “Yummy Friday” in the office.)
    2. Exercise: 40mins circuit training
    3. 30 mins housework
    4. Water! Lots and lots of water! :drinker:

Hope you all have a great day!
  • PSUgrl921
    Options

1. Water! At least 6 cups. I've been slacking on this. (Yes!!)
    2. No late night snacking! And if I absolutely must, make it something healthy!! (No)
    3. No Mexican Food. May sound silly but that's my favorite food in all the commons and I eat it way too much! (Yes!!)
    4. Check in on here at night! (I checked in in the afternoon.)

Nicole

Good morning everyone! Hope you all had some good days yesterday. I'm going home for some work orientation today so I'm just going to post my goals for the weekend and hopefully I'll be able to check in periodically.

1. Water (8 cups per day)
    2. Get a ton of work done over the course of the weekend so next week doesn't suck quite as much as it's looking like it will.
    3. Get in some exercise somewhere, be it a walk or some crunches.
    4. Don't eat at home because it's there. (I do this every time I go home. It's why I don't keep food in my dorm room at school)

Have a good weekend!

Nicole
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    I've had a rough couple of days, fitness/physically. :ohwell:
    3-22-2011
    1. 6-10 cups of water, depending on sodium - Don't remember. :laugh:
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fats - Think so.
    3. Week 2, Day 1 of sit-up challenge - Yes
    4. Bed by 10:30 - Don't remember....
    5. Go grocery shopping (There are some specials I really want to take advantage of before they end on Wednesday.) - Yes! THIS I remember, lol.

3-25-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 cups of water, depending on sodium
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fats
    3. Week 2, Day 2 of sit-up challenge
    4. Do some other type of exercise

3-25-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Get started on taxes and financial aid applications (College as well as some just because I'm poor. :ohwell: )
    2. Call woman back about possible tutoring job! (Excited about this. Hoping it might help me fix the "I'm poor" thing. :laugh: )
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for March 24:
    1. Water!--Bad.
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.--Yes.
    3. Stick to my eating plan(watch the snacks in the evening!).--No and no.
    4. Get to bed on time.--No.

UGH! Not a good day yesterday at all! I vow to do better today! (I think the stress at work got to me. Need to deal with that today, if possible.)

Hope everyone has a good day!

Goals for March 25:
    1. WATER!!!!!
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.
    3. Stick to my eating plan and watch the evening snacking.
    4. Gonna work a couple hours tomorrow so get to bed on time!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Afternoon all and Happy Friday!

Busy few days - I have a new niece named Sienna! Born on Wednesday so it's been a lovely busy time! Consequently I haven't had time to post for a few days. Despite all the lovely snacks EVERYWHERE I've done fairly well with staying away!

Goals for Friday:
    1. Water - at least 10 cups.
    2. Walk or some form of exercise now the foot is starting to get stronger and feel better.
    3. Healthy dinner.

I'm off to the Vitality Show tomorrow which is a health and well being thingy all day. Going with my mum so it should be fun and there will be loads of walking involved. I'm even contemplating wearing my hrm just out of interest to see how much I burn and because there will be fitness classes so I may join in! I'll be sure to share any tips and tricks I learn when I'm there! Kim it's in London at Earl's Court if you fancy a trip up at the weekend.

I'll try and post tomorrow morning before I go but in case not:

Goals for Saturday:
    1. Drink water throughout the day.
    2. Be a sponge for soaking in knowledge from all the experts at the show!
    3. Healthy food.
    4. Have fun!

Enjoy your day and keep chugging that water!
  • Ravyn1982
    Ravyn1982 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    WEll my goals for today 3/24
    1. Find my son a new spring jacket. All he has is a winter coat and his father would never buy him something else.-DONE
    2. Laundry -DID SOME
    3. water-NEED TO DO BETTER
    4. clean bathroom-FAIL

So day is almost over today and I've been a very busy girl all day. This is about the first time I've gotten some time to just sit and check on things. I'm exhausted from all the running I've done today and I'm not sure I'm done. I think me and the hubby are going to be going out again tonight to look at stoves and Fridges. We need a new fridge and were already planning on a new stove. We just got our tax return:drinker: :happy: :happy: :love: I'm very happy about this because we were thinking we weren't going to be getting it until sometime in May.

Well I've rambled enough:) Hope you all have a good weekend. I have a feeling this weekend will not be a good one for me but we'll be out alot hehe. I'll be getting lots of walking in.

Hope you all havea good weekend!
  • frubjious
    Options
    Hi All,

Yesterday was not a success. However after an early night and lots of sleep I'm feeling good to go again.

Nam- The Vitality show sounds really interesting. Unfortunately I've already put aside this weekend just to paint, I've been really lax recently. You'll have to tell me all about when you get back.

Goals for today are:
    1. C25k
    2. Draw and paint
    3. House work :grumble:
    4. Stay under on calories
    5. Water! Really seriously I need to get back into drinking enough water.
  • SKismet
    SKismet Posts: 137
    Options
    Nam - Congrats on your new niece! It's always so exciting to have a new baby around. :smile:
    That Vitality Show sounds really interesting! There are craft shows, bridal shows, car shows, home shows and tons of other stuff like that around where I live, but I don't think I've ever heard of a health show....

Kim - Enjoy your painting!
    3-25-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 cups of water, depending on sodium - No, really gotta start working on this more. I keep having headaches, and I think it's due to dehydration....
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fats - No, stupid Dairy Queen! I had some extra left after dinner, so though I had room for dessert. Turns out I was kinda wrong, at least to that extent. :laugh:
    3. Week 2, Day 2 of sit-up challenge - No, lay down earlish, expecting to get back up, but didn't happen.
    4. Do some other type of exercise - No, same reason as #3, but it probably also helped with my failure on #2.

3-25-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Get started on taxes and financial aid applications (College as well as some just because I'm poor. :ohwell: ) - No.
    2. Call woman back about possible tutoring job! (Excited about this. Hoping it might help me fix the "I'm poor" thing. :laugh: ) - Yep! Didn't reach her, but I did call and leave a message.

Ok, I HAVE to get better with these goals! I'm starting to get rather ticked off with myself.... :grumble: Besides that some of the things I'm listing as non-fitness goals are things that would improve my life and lower my stress level, so they would actually have health benefits!

3-26-2011 fitness goals
    1. 6-10 cups of water, depending on sodium
    2. Under on calories, carbs and fats
    3. Week 2, Day 2 of sit-up challenge, preferably SOON so I can maybe do Day 3 tomorrow night and catch up next week
    4. Do some other type of exercise

3-26-2011 non-fitness goals
    1. Get to the bank to deposit paycheck
    2. Pay Sears bill
    3. Update finances and start taxes
    4. Put away laundry
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Hope everyone has a good day!

Goals for March 25:
    1. WATER!!!!!--NO!!! What's the matter with me, anyway? I was doing so good with this for a while!
    2. Exercise and yoga before work.--No.
    3. Stick to my eating plan and watch the evening snacking.--Yes.
    4. Gonna work a couple hours tomorrow so get to bed on time!--Yes.

I didn't exercise yesterday morning because I decided to go in a little early so I could work before it started to rain. I also worked in my garden (such as it is) for a while after work so that helped some.

Goals for March 26:
    1. WATER!!
    2. Get some extra walking in.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.
    4. Get to bed at a decent time (I've been invited to a small church nearby and I really want to go.)

Nam--Congratulations on the new niece! Babies are so cute and so much fun (if they are someone elses! LOL! Just kidding! I love my kids but my grandson is more fun because I get to give him back when he gets cranky.)

Seems a lot of us are having trouble drinking the water lately! I just forget to drink it--it's not like I don't like water because I do. I am going to try and concentrate on water this weekend.
  • pmjsmom
    Options
    Goals for March 26:
    1. WATER!!--Better.
    2. Get some extra walking in.--Some
    3. Stick to my eating plan.--No.
    4. Get to bed at a decent time (I've been invited to a small church nearby and I really want to go.)--Yes.

Doing better on the water. Need to drink more, though!

Goals for March 27:
    1. Water, water, water!
    2. Walk outside and do some work in the yard.
    3. Stick to my eating plan.
    4. Get to bed on time.