Over 200 New Year New Me Part 46

Options

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    tstout - A very fair vent! TOM is visiting me as well and I'm feeling just ick today.
    lstpaul - Yesterday on the Today show the "Eat This Not That" had an example from Red Lobster I think. The video might still be up on their site. Sounds like you have a good plan!
    Andrea - welcome back to the group!

Checking in from yesterday:
    Cals - On target!
    Water - 80 oz
    Exercise - 55 min of Jazzercise
    Proud - Last night I made up lunches for the rest of the week and cut up red peppers to munch on. YUM!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Bluenote: I had a thought about you getting TOM after not having it for 3 years ... do you think you may have gotten it now because you are healthier than you have been for the last 3 years? Just a thought.

Elmox: I'll take a look at the Today Show website to see if they have the info that you saw yesterday - Thanks!
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea, I remember you girl!!! I am so glad to see you back. Good luck with your journey and Welcome:flowerforyou:

lstpaul, I love all your info. Dr. oz just had something on how good coconut oil was.

Just dropping in to say good morning!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • andreasoulcastle
    andreasoulcastle Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi Andrea! Welcome back, we missed you! (this is jlb123/Julie if you remember)

OMG of course I remember you, it has been awhile!! Congrats on your pregnancy, oh how exciting!!
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    1stpaul Happy Birthday!!! and Hello again Momma24 so happy to be back and to connect with some familiar names again!!
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    1stpaul Happy Birthday!!! and Hello again Momma24 so happy to be back and to connect with some familiar names again!!
    Thanks and welcome back!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    bump
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Welcome to the newcomers! It'll be nice to not be 'fresh meat' anymore!! :laugh:

Sorry I haven't been posting and checking in...life has been nuts between working out, spring break plans, and getting all my schoolwork done. I'm .6 pounds from halfway and am so so hoping to hit it on Friday before I leave! Fingers and toes are all crossed.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Allison: Yay for being so close to half way!

Jenn: Welcome!

Andrea: Welcome!

lstpaul: Happy birthday!

Teresa: Hope you get the job you interviewed for!

I don't really have anything to report, just busy at work still. I need to get back to exercising...it's been a few days and I'm feeling lazy because of the lack of movement!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Exercise: None
    Water: 59.15 oz.
    Proud: Didn't order the dessert I wanted at dinner last night.
  • Momma24
    Options
    Where is Chris? Chris where are you? I know you have been busy but stop by and say Hi!!!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Sorry not weight loss related but we had our big anatomy ultrasound today and baby got all A+s! Everything is perfect & she's definitely still a girl. :heart: She's measuring in the 33rd percentile for weight so thankfully it looks like I will NOT be having a 10 pound baby unless she has a crazy huge growth spurt.

Little thumb sucker:
    Thumbsucker.jpg
  • purpleprose
    purpleprose Posts: 650
    Options
    Adorable and congrats!!!
  • andreasoulcastle
    Options
    Great news Julie! Is this your first child?
  • elmox
    Options
    Hooray Julie!!!
  • ladeb
    ladeb Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    lstpaul: thanks for the coconut oil info & happy birthday

Jule - how fun!

teresa - good luck on the job hunt - it will happen!

Checking in for today:
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Exercise - 1hour with PT (lots of weights)
    Proud - I interviewed again for this consulting position this morning and got job! Cannot wait to give my 2 weeks tomorrow!
  • Momma24
    Options
    Yay Julie, I am so thrilled she looks very beautiful:flowerforyou:
  • tlrue
    tlrue Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday, ladies!

I gave into temptation yesterday and ate pretty terribly (about 600 calories over). We took Gunner to the dog beach and ran around so it might be more like 400 over haha... It was definitely a sweatshirt, lay on the couch kind of night. My hips have been really achy this round of TOM.

I have a doctor appointment this morning to check up on everything. All of the issues my mom has been having has me a little worried. So it's just best to see what's going on and start to take care of things.

Julie - she looks beautiful! Congratulations :)

Welcome to the new members!

Heather - I like the new picture! :)
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks everyone. I know she just looks like weird little blob in the picture but she's my little blob. :laugh: I think somehow I'm starting to bond with her already and I didn't expect that from myself. I do like how in her u/s pictures it looks like she has a flat facial bone structure because that's one thing I actually like about my face because it's a feature that comes form my Native American ancestors. :smile: If people are looking around for 1 nice thing to say about my physical appearance, it's almost always the bone structure of my face (weird, right?!). :laugh: But, oh, when I was a kid I had the CHUBBIEST chipmunk cheeks **ever** because of my high cheekbones. I hope she isn't cursed with that. :tongue:

Andrea -- Yep, this is is my first.

Teresa -- good luck at the doc!

In weight loss (gain?) news, I had gained 5 pounds since my appointment on 1/31. 4 of that was in the first 1.5 weeks and the other 1 was in the last 3 weeks. I think I may have it under control! Again, the doc didn't say anything about my weight. I assume if there was a glaring problem with how much I've gained, they would at least mention it. To them it looks like I've gained 10 pounds since my 1st appointment which is probably very acceptable. That is, until you realize I delayed my 1st appointment to 12 weeks & that I gained 15 pounds before it (pregnant + holidays = woah). :embarassed:
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I have to confess something....I binged yesterday..I was over my calories by 300 but on target for exercise calories. I didn't want to eat my exercise calories... I have to put myself a limilt before it become out of control...like last summer.

I made a ticker to be binge free for 2 months. I have to do this because I don't want to go back to my old ways...I need all your help to keep me in check, Please!

my life has been so hectic these couple of days (more than I have ever expected)...I will give you the details when things calm down a bit. I can't sleep because I stress and overthink things. I pray to God that things go our way *crossing my fingers*

Now I have to go read the posts...

Have a great day!!!
  • elmox
    Options
    Julie - love your "she's my blob" comment. :happy:
    tstout - Glad you got out there an ran around a bit. I'm with you on the crappy TOM, blech all over!
    ladeb - CONGRATULATIONS on the new job!! Hooray for you!

Checking in for yesterday:
    Cals - Over = 1,535. Snacks at growth group and then we got home and I just HAD to have PB on my apple!
    Water - 72 oz
    Exercise - Nada (I forgot to mention that I did weights on Monday and Tuesday at Jazzercise)
    Veggies/Fruits - 3 veggies, 1 fruit
    Proud - Finished my self-assessment at work yesterday. Happy to have that done with!