Girls- Getting sexually frusterated?

Options
WalkingGirl1985
WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
I am! Who isn't getting much of a sex life because your sig other is too busy with school/work/kids? In my case, it's school. I'm the one with a bursting red line to the temp scale lol his seems like is zero. Says he wants too..but he feels tired. :explode:

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    I am! Who isn't getting much of a sex life because your sig other is too busy with school/work/kids? In my case, it's school. I'm the one with a bursting red line to the temp scale lol his seems like is zero. Says he wants too..but he feels tired. :explode:

I'm just being honest here....but if a guy says he is too tired..I would reallllllllly wonder what was going on...b/s excuse to me
    I was with DH since I was 16 (38 soon), recently sep. but he never said NO....
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    I believe him. I know hes not the cheating type. I know he loves me, and i can see it in his eyes. I don't like that as an excuse either, but i have had my moments as well.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Hello? Yes, I was going to post a thread polling about how woman have this mythical lack of libido!!! I want to know what other women in their 30's are experiencing b/c I have an insane libido IMO.
    My husband is too tired, too busy, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Yes!!!! I have to initiate everything. Fine he wants to play that game but how many ways can I say it? I try to flirt with him and he's only receptive fifty percent of the time it makes me want to shake his shoulders. He's just too tired. It's hard for me to be legitimately upset with him because I do understand he has the weight of the world on his shoulders and we're super busy with our kids and baby..but blah..I'd rather have sex than sleep. That's just the equation for me. Times in life you'd rather have sleep than sex..other times...sex than sleep. Well buddy- I know which side of the line I'm ON.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    It's ok. I believe him, he's not the cheating type.

No No, I'm sorry if that was th eimpression I gave..I seriosly did NOT mean to insinuate that at all
    I can't explain it, but if guy regularly turned down sex...would make me wonder....can't put my finger on it......and if you're not even married?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Me I really really need to get some soon:explode: :grumble:
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    Don't feel bad, walkingGirl. My husband has been too tired plenty of times. I've ALWAYS been the one in the relationship pushing for it more than other times. I don't think that EVERY guy has to be a hornball. Just because he said "no," and he's too tired, doesn't mean he's cheating or that he's abnormal, by any means. Sorry to hear that. My husband is a Marine...I get sexually deprived A LOT. Hahaha...

Good luck, kiddo.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    Options
    No, not married.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

No No, I'm sorry if that was th eimpression I gave..I seriosly did NOT mean to insinuate that at all
    I can't explain it, but if guy regularly turned down sex...would make me wonder....can't put my finger on it......and if you're not even married?

Kimber I see what you're getting at but here is the thing:
    Just as it's a myth that women are frigid at times and have lower sex drives than men..it is also a myth that men are perpetually ready for sex. Optimally they are..depending on age, fitness, and life..and uhhh attraction levels, maybe they are not..
    I know for example my own husband is still very attracted to me and extremely capable in that department..we just have a baby sleeping in our bed, I'm willing to do it on our back porch FFS. That's my point lol. He's just tired. And snoring while I'm staring at him ROFL
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    gah im with u there. recently my bf and i have been working up to 12 hr days (on top of school for me) its to the point where our "spending time together" consists of us watching a movie and falling asleep 1hr into it. *puts hands up like a balance* much needed sleep, or sex. you just have to work on it. try something new.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options

Between school, 2 part time jobs and the Army my guy is too tired frequently. It's frustrating but sometimes real life gets in the way of sex life.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to say hello. smile.gif

Note to self...

Perhaps entered wrong thread by mistake as I sense a hostile crowd gathering. unsure.gif
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    In my case its the computer that needs SMASHED!
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options

Just as it's a myth that women are frigid at times and have lower sex drives than men..it is also a myth that men are perpetually ready for sex. Optimally they are..depending on age, fitness, and life..and uhhh attraction levels, maybe they are not..
    I know for example my own husband is still very attracted to me and extremely capable in that department..we just have a baby sleeping in our bed, I'm willing to do it on our back porch FFS. That's my point lol. He's just tired. And snoring while I'm staring at him ROFL

Couldn't have said it better myself Mrs. M........Seems that a woman hits her sexual peak later in life and apparently I am sitting at the top and my husband has fallen into an avalanche and gone tumbling down the mountain leaving me standing by myself......toy in hand LOL
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options

LilMiss...is your dude hooked up to the internet and therefore not doing you any good?
    Open up his laptop or desktop with a screw driver and remove an item. Any item. And then hide it. And then attack him ...it will work ROFL
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options

Lol, been there! WOW stole my bf for a whole winter last year. grr..
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options

Couldn't have said it better myself Mrs. M........Seems that a woman hits her sexual peak later in life and apparently I am sitting at the top and my husband has fallen into an avalanche and gone tumbling down the mountain leaving me standing by myself......toy in hand LOL

**looks over at LK- waves- while looking down the hill at their husbands**
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    My husband works ALL the time 6 days a week from 8am to 8pm he always tired. And we share a room with our 3 yr old
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    thanks for this topic!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Dam so sorry. . . . I guess Im lucky :happy:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I hear ya too... My hubby is the only one currently working and works between 60-70hrs a week and is often too tired. So I decided to stop the routine and bring in some ammo .. try new things. Go 'shopping' and find new things... That's all I can say being as PG as possible :)