Girls- Getting sexually frusterated?

Options

Replies

• T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Not to be graphic, but give him a BJ and MAKE him want it.

Better yet, take care of your own needs... in front of him....

LADIES.....

THIS WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR ME.....JUST SAYIN

TRAV your signature line fits in pretty well with this topic

Thanks bro....

Thats how you gotta do it these days.....
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    <---Pure Romance Consultant here!!!!

Talking about bedroom products and how to get your man in mood is my JOB!!!

and YES the products do work!! LOL

My husband is in the military and has a VERY busy and demanding work schedule but TRUST ME, you would think we are trying to have a another baby or we are newlyweds!!!

The secret is pheromones!! I recommend to my Ladies Body Dew or Basic Instinct. Pheremones are our sex scent we put out but when we wash daily and get older they decrease. So using a body spray or a roll on perfume is a GREAT way to bring them out!

Last night I put on some basic instinct. I had my husband smell me like if I just purchased a new perfume....he was suppose to be doing his P90X workout but yeah he got a different workout in!!! LOL
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

Thank God for those massaging shower heads...

Care to explain......hahahaa
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    darn - and here I thought I'd get to find out a way to get it more often from my hubby who's 11 years older than me. *chants quality not quantity repeatedly and goes to buy batteries*

Ailse 4 hon. But I already have a good supply in the cart, better hurry!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    darn - and here I thought I'd get to find out a way to get it more often from my hubby who's 11 years older than me. *chants quality not quantity repeatedly and goes to buy batteries*

How old is he? Girl mine is 9 years older and he's not slowed down yet!
  • flab2steel
    Options
    Wow look what I have stumbled upon here! Some of my favs, women and sex. All joking aside it really depends on what he was doing ealrier. Sometimes Im too tired. But if she is in the mood and I am too tired then she can cowgirl and giddy up. I can say that excersing does get me in the mood more often than when I dont. Communicate how you feel and what you want and need maybe he dont understand.
    Oh and BTW check my posts and Friend Me!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    Taking notes and names.
    Maximus, get the end of the line.
    writing.gif
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am a very sexual person and I am not ashamed of it. I love it, need it and want it. And my husband knows it. If he is too tired and I am climbing the walls I take matters into my own hands and put him in the mood, do my thang and he always shall we say "rise's to the occasion". I know not everyone is comfortable with their sexuality or being the aggressor. But it works for me! So no not sexually frustrated. I wake him up if I have to! :devil:

Couldn't have said it better than myself... and if he ever tells me he's tired, I just say, all you have to do is lay there, I'll do all the work! :wink:
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Show and tell? :wink:
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Toy Store?? :blushing:
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options

Best invention everrrrrrrrr!

Oh and there is an app on the Droid phone...just sayin
  • cici6477
    cici6477 Posts: 16
    Options
    My hubby and I are both 33. and i'm just gonna say... I'm a very happy girl :love: :happy: :tongue: :blushing: and I make him a very happy man!

Hope things turn around for you! For everyone else too :)
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Damn and I have an iphone!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

How old is he? Girl mine is 9 years older and he's not slowed down yet!

I wouldn't say he's slowed down... it's more of the fact that he abused his body too much when he was younger & it's rejecting him now. :laugh:

Yeah as mine has gotten into the mid 40 range he's started to worry...about keeping up!
  • T_R_A_V
    Options

Show and tell? :wink:

I call your bluff...haha
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    haa...the guys popping in is cracking me up!!!!

Yes need to get some soon or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :sad:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    haa...the guys popping in is cracking me up!!!!

Yes need to get some soon or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grumble: :explode: :angry: :mad: :sad:
    Of course us guys had to drop in. The title just said "Girls- " it didn't say "Girls Only"
    :laugh:
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options

I have an iPhone too! Crap.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options

I have an iPhone too! Crap.

I'm sure, like with everything else, apple will come out with a better more "user friendly" version of their own app.
    Sometimes I wish I worked for tech support, and if I couldn't get the phone to do its "thing" I would have to figure out something else to solve the same problem. :wink: