Girls- Getting sexually frusterated?

Options

Replies

• Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I am a very sexual person and I am not ashamed of it. I love it, need it and want it. And my husband knows it. If he is too tired and I am climbing the walls I take matters into my own hands and put him in the mood, do my thang and he always shall we say "rise's to the occasion". I know not everyone is comfortable with their sexuality or being the aggressor. But it works for me! So no not sexually frustrated. I wake him up if I have to! :devil:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    hey Carl! whats up man? hahaha

Crap, I dont think we're supposed to be in here either :drinker:
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am! Who isn't getting much of a sex life because your sig other is too busy with school/work/kids? In my case, it's school. I'm the one with a bursting red line to the temp scale lol his seems like is zero. Says he wants too..but he feels tired. :explode:

Not to be graphic, but give him a BJ and MAKE him want it.

Better yet, take care of your own needs... in front of him....

I promise you, one or the other WILL work.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    I <3 U. LOL!!! couldnt say it any better!! :wink:
    I am a very sexual person and I am not ashamed of it. I love it, need it and want it. And my husband knows it. If he is too tired and I am climbing the walls I take matters into my own hands and put him in the mood, do my thang and he always shall we say "rise's to the occasion". I know not everyone is comfortable with their sexuality or being the aggressor. But it works for me! So no not sexually frustrated. I wake him up if I have to! :devil:
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    In my case its the computer that needs SMASHED!

Lol, been there! WOW stole my bf for a whole winter last year. grr..

WOW has taken over my husband...
  • CalorieNinja
    CalorieNinja Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    In my case its the computer that needs SMASHED!

LilMiss...is your dude hooked up to the internet and therefore not doing you any good?
    Open up his laptop or desktop with a screw driver and remove an item. Any item. And then hide it. And then attack him ...it will work ROFL

Nah I will let him stay on for now only because I am still holding a grudge for the stupid faucet... mwhaha
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I just followed Carl and georgafan here, I guess they lost there way. Good reading material though.
  • NoWomb4More
    NoWomb4More Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am! Who isn't getting much of a sex life because your sig other is too busy with school/work/kids? In my case, it's school. I'm the one with a bursting red line to the temp scale lol his seems like is zero. Says he wants too..but he feels tired. :explode:

:wink: Works everytime with my hubby!
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    Options
    D C Univers Online has become my husband's love
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I've been with my hubby for 11 years and we have been through this with the both of us. At one point I wanted it all the time and he was always to tired nd then we had out son and he wanted it all the time and I was always to tired.
    We finally realized that sex is our glue. It's what holds our relationship together and without it we fight more are both more tense to each other and the people around us. So now even though he works nights and is only ome 1-2 nights a week we always try to fit in time for a little something. Quickies work well for us lol.
    If it's really bothering you, I would talk to him. Tell him how frustrated you are.
  • erickirb
    Options

Either of these my lead your DH into pretending he doesn't want any, prior to joining in, if he knows it will go this route first.
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is in nursing school and ALWAYS studying or working... One time he was packing up his things and I even grabbed the stethoscope (sp?) and asked if he wanted to play doctor and he just said "I have to study babe... and I'm going to be a nurse, not a doctor" :laugh:

Thank God for those massaging shower heads...
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My ex was ALWAYS too tired...not interested...could care less. It's not that he was getting it elsewhere, it just was't a priority for him. And honestly it didn't matter what I did, he just wasn't interested in sex. My husband now....he is 44, works 60-80hrs a week and has NEVER been too tired or not interested. We have been together 7 years and still it's almost every night.
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

I promise you, one or the other WILL work.

:love: :wink:
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Me I really really need to get some soon:explode: :grumble:

ME TOO!! Any guys reading this....have car, will travel :bigsmile:
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options

Either of these my lead your DH into pretending he doesn't want any, prior to joining in, if he knows it will go this route first.

good call.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options

LADIES.....

THIS WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR ME.....JUST SAYIN
  • erickirb
    Options

LADIES.....

THIS WORKS EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR ME.....JUST SAYIN

TRAV your signature line fits in pretty well with this topic