Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Ran into this one when I was up North at the lake last summer...

CarpetLiquor.jpg
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Do you want a breast or a leg? I'm talking chicken people!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    There's a local breakfast place here that has an omelet inexplicably called "The Reverend's Gooey Pile." My SIL ordered it, and near the end of her meal, announced that "she was a fan of the Reverend's Gooey Pile." My DH and I couldn't stop laughing.

Also, I was looking through recipes the other day and couldn't stop s******ing at "Dutch Oven."
  • VaporsWorld
    VaporsWorld Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Cockaleekie
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    There's a local TV commercial that makes me cringe every time I hear it...it's for a carpal tunnel clinic called the Brown Hand Center. :laugh:
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I have a few.

Chubby Hubby Ice Cream
    Penal System

One time my mother purchased bowling balls for my father and when she was in the store she asked the Man helping her what size and weight balls does he have! We laughed about that one for a while!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    My daughter was watching Curious George, to distract her for 10 minutes so I could check email and update MFP. All of a sudden, I hear ""those toys weren't enough for some wild monkey tub action!" (And yes, they were talking about bath toys, but I nearly peed myself laughing.)
  • AdoraK
    Options
    The power of an upright in the palm of your hand. - Red Devil Vacuum

I will tickle your tummy with the taste of nuts and honey. Honey nut cheerios

Its just a mouth full of joy. another cerial - forget the name.

My husband gave me these ones :drinker:
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    The other day when I mentioned myoplex, someone who will remain nameless (ahem, Mrs. McFadden) told me to enjoy my new Swedish massage toy. :laugh:

If anybody needs me, I'll be in my bunk with my myoplex. Anybody got some extra batteries?

rofl :laugh: :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,337 Member
    Options
    Ahhh, yes! Getting jumped / getting a jump ... with jumper cables. :)
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Let me check under your hood??
  • AdoraK
    Options
    Lube Job!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    One of my co-workers was dancing around as she re-shelved some things are our crummy retail job. (Can't wait to finish grad school!) Without thinking, the supervisor called out "E, are you dancing with your box?" I just about lost it, laughing in front of a couple of customers.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I went to college just north of Cumming, GA.

One of the first time my now SIL was meeting our family we played Taboo. (A game where you have to get your team to guess a word without using obvious clues listed on the card) SIL was trying to get her team to guess the word "snore." She said "Something loud you do in bed"
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Kum and Go - convenience store chain

You may not have them where you live but they are everywhere here now. Where they first started putting them in here I was like you have got to be kidding me!! :laugh:

OMG! when I went to Omaha, I had to take a picture and post it on myspace (when myspace was the thing)! Love that store!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Nut busting torque...
  • kcrojas630
    kcrojas630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    There are a couple of companies here (Victoria, BC) with great slogans

Scaffolding company - "Follow me for great erections"
    *crap* I can't remember the other one.

Pat the bunny

There's a drilling company with the slogan "Your Hole is Our Goal" OMG! Hilarious when You're trying to close out a bid!
  • JeannetteG85
    Options
    Bust right now I'm "Cleaning the pipes"
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    The girl's name in the office next to me is Hongmei Wang. Went for a drink of water to verify the spelling.
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Kundalini Yoga. Do I need to explain??