:ohwell:

burgers.png

A local burger chain. The obvious conversation:

My friend, "Where would you like to go?"

Me, "I don't care."

My friend, "D!cks?"

Me, "I haven't had D!cks for a while! I love D!cks!"

:ohwell:

OMG that is SO great! And, of course D!cks would have deluxe 100% beef :laugh:
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    kumquat - makes me giggle every time :tongue:

ditto!!
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    my niece apparently attends the South Harmon Institute of Technology. that's right, S.H.I.T.

not really applicable in the conventional sense, but it cracks me up every time i go to her Facebook page and see it.

HAHAHA.
    From Accepted!
    Hilarious.
  • emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    GUAVA
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is from a town called Regina (pro: rah-gIna) in Canada. If I was a little more mature I probably wouldn't giggle every time she mentions it.

Their football team is like our Arch-nemesis... our former football coach called them the crotch of Canada.

Go Bombers!
  • gooberr4
    gooberr4 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is from a town called Regina (pro: rah-gIna) in Canada. If I was a little more mature I probably wouldn't giggle every time she mentions it.

Their football team is like our Arch-nemesis... our former football coach called them the crotch of Canada.

Go Bombers!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • keb80
    keb80 Posts: 394
    Options
    There's a small farming town in my state called Blue Ball..... I love finding excuses to say that name. Oddly enough, its located right near Intercourse (another town in my state).
  • realia
    realia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    "How to train your dragon"
    how do you name a kids' movie that and not expect me to laugh? :laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Kum and Go - convenience store chain

You may not have them where you live but they are everywhere here now. Where they first started putting them in here I was like you have got to be kidding me!! :laugh:

They had those when I lived in Grand Junction, Colorado. We used to call them Spurt and Split.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Spotted_****475.jpg
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Gotta tell this one that happened to me at work a couple days ago.

I work for a farm co-op and our customers include row crop farmers, cattle farmers, etc. So this customer comes to the front desk and wants to leave some cards to advertise, which is pretty common. So she says "If anyone comes in looking for some good semen just give them my card!" It took everything I had to keep a straight face. She is of course trying to sell semen from her high dollar prize bull....but OH MY the way she said it!! I still laugh about it every time I think about it!!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Not read through all the thread, so apologies if this has already been flagged...

I used to live near a town called Fingringhoe... Even worse, I had to accompany a class full of 10 year olds on a trip to the nature reserve there!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Angima
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    haha I love Kum and Go we have 2 of those in my town (not a big town so not sure WHY we need two but ya) anyways you must be from iowa haha
  • ampjorgensen
    ampjorgensen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Gotta tell this one that happened to me at work a couple days ago.

I work for a farm co-op and our customers include row crop farmers, cattle farmers, etc. So this customer comes to the front desk and wants to leave some cards to advertise, which is pretty common. So she says "If anyone comes in looking for some good semen just give them my card!" It took everything I had to keep a straight face. She is of course trying to sell semen from her high dollar prize bull....but OH MY the way she said it!! I still laugh about it every time I think about it!!

^^^^Also tells me you must be a midwest girl! hahahahhhahahaha that kills me!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Sporting Goods Store

"D1CK'S Sporting GOODS"

Where I am at, this store bought out another chain call Chick's...

Since then, my buddy's and I swear that Chick's are still better than Di....
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    ...when I was working as a telemarketer for the GOP doing surveys one of the names that was on my list was Anita Ho....

Had a college professor named Harry Weiner... and yes, he had a daughter that he named Anita... I wish this were a joke, but it's 100% true.
  • Kolohe71
    Options
    Burger joint called the In-N-Out Burger

When I was in high school, we used to trim the bumper stickers from here to remove the B&r from Burger. The result;

In-N-Out
    urge