Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• Tzavush
    Tzavush Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    In Toronto Ontario there is an alcohol treatment house for men. The sign on the house says "Poonani House"

I couldnt stop laughing when I saw it.
  • Tzavush
    Options
    Oh...and there are tiny plastic bottles of various flavours of sodapop - the brand name is "chubby"
    My brother in law was offered one at the table one night during dinner, he said "sure I'll have a chubby, never had one before"
    We were laughing so hard we were ready to pee!!!
  • cfred40
    cfred40 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Can't believe I forgot this, living in the Cincy/Northern Kentucky area. As mentioned earlier Big Bone Lick(just a short drive away from me) is just a hop and skip away from Rabbit Hash Ky.
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    my kids call my father in law poppy. my wife likes to ask her mom if she wants some poppycock.
  • Tzavush
    Options
    I've been laughing hysterically, and shared with my husband.
    He went on to tell me that there is a restaurant in Cape Breton called "Lick-a-Chick"
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    We drove through a little community over the weekend I had forgotten about until I saw the sign...Goobertown, which then reminded me of a couple other towns Weiner and Hooker.
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    My husband said to me the other day "My shaft isn't hard enough. I think it needs to be reshafted to make my drive longer." LOL. He was talking about his golf clubs. I about died when he said that.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Pudding. :smile:
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    speaking of Spongebob - I don't think I'd really want to have Mr. Crabs in my Bikini Bottom... just sayin'

You're forgetting Sandy Cheeks!!!!!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG!!! I am sooo glad I am not the only one who finds this funny!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    Titmouse
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    My dad used to come home from work and talk about his "debriefing"...always made me giggle.

Entry-level positions always made me laugh too..
  • Cbeth80
    Cbeth80 Posts: 49
    Options
    I work with a lady named Douchie. Not sure how she pronounces it but my friend and i get such a kick out of it. #immaturityatitsfinest
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm did anyone mention Blue Ball PA....hehehe you know near Intercourse and Whoopie???
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Intercourse, PA
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Oh crap LK...I didn't check your post first....LOL!
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    they dont sound dirty but butterfly pork chops sure make me horny when I see them!
  • kdrew11
    kdrew11 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Masticate!

Also a crusty fadge which apparently is a type of pastry food in Hull!
  • mawmof2
    mawmof2 Posts: 2
    Options
    We have in KY-Big Bone Lick state park and Knob Lick, KY :laugh:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,341 Member
    Options
    There's Bob Jones University ... or BJU.

How about when you get to the bottom of your Wall page here on MFP and click the [Show More] button... ;)
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    MATRICULATE