Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    What do you call a wooden *kitten*?

Beaver Lumber - Name of a home improvement store in Canada (I used to work there, it was awesome)
  • tristalin
    tristalin Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband is a chiropractor & he will adjust his own back at times with two tennis balls that are taped together. One night he asked me, "Honey, have you seen my balls?" He barely finished the question before he realized what he said... This was years ago & we still crack up about it!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    GAELIC
  • sdickman
    sdickman Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who moved to Regina. I giggle every time, too!
  • Nucleartiger
    Nucleartiger Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I grew up in a town with a car dealership called D!ck Witham... didn't realize how funny it was until I got to college and people who were just getting introduced to it pointed it out. :laugh:

Also, some colleges of mention:

Ball State
    Morehead State
    Brigham Young
    and of course, the SC Game *kitten*!

and the true name for a badminton birdie - shuttlecock

I live like 20 minutes away from the University of South Carolina. Nothing like seeing women walking around wearing shirts with the word "*kitten*" on it. or wearing those little shorts with *kitten* on their butts.
  • elcyclista
    elcyclista Posts: 393
    Options
    Caulk.

Darn I see someone else posted it.

P-trap?

You can go into any hardware store and find names for many things that may sound kind of dirty.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Quamoclit St in Victoria, MN
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Liquor store in Boston (or very near) Bunghole Liquors. I laughed for hours. literally. I was ashamed. couldn't stop laughing. was on a business trip. With Boss in car. yeah.

what made it worse was I initially only laughed about Bunghole. Later, my brain processed the rest. Bunghole Lickers. Holy crap. I thought I would die.

Bunghole Liquors is in Salem Ma.- I laugh every time we pass it! I've actually had my picture taken infront of it - just because LOL

Something my husband says a lot- "Hey, do you mind if I go downstairs and ride the trainer for about an hour?" I usually ask him how she was when he comes back upstairs.....
  • MeliciousMelis
    MeliciousMelis Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Sign through the mall parking lot "SPEED HUMPING AHEAD" for the the speed "humps" not bumps.

Everytime my friends and I drive over them, we all yell "HUMPING!!!!"

lol so junior high, but it's funny!
  • TimKirkwood
    Options
    Around here there is an area called "5 points" also "Blue ball" and in KY I pass "Big Bone Lick state park" a lot.

http://parks.ky.gov/findparks/recparks/bb/

Also we have a pizza chain here called "Chubbys pizza"

Tim
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    *kitten*, Newfoundland
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    HIIT
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    This:

TOPIC: Eating out HELP!!

:noway:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Liquor store in Boston (or very near) Bunghole Liquors. I laughed for hours. literally. I was ashamed. couldn't stop laughing. was on a business trip. With Boss in car. yeah.

what made it worse was I initially only laughed about Bunghole. Later, my brain processed the rest. Bunghole Lickers. Holy crap. I thought I would die.

HILARIOUS!
  • Trovan
    Trovan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    There used to be a road sign in Utah that said "Fillmore Beaver." They are two cities off the freeway exit there. They had to take it down.
  • lklein
    lklein Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    When I was growing up we had a grocery chain called ****'s. When they first came out with their savers card they called them "****'s In Siders Card" when said together is sounds like "****s in sider her" they changed it shortly after (but I still have one). We also use to call the plastic bag they put the groceries in "****'s bags"

We have a pizza place in our town call Picasso Pizza and on their sign the "Picasso" is outline and looks just like a penis balls and all, and when it's lights up at night, you only see the outline. We refer to it as Penis Pizza... fyi it is good pizza.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    Ha! Nice to know I’m not the only immature one to giggle at such things.

My co-worker and I laugh at people’s names a lot!!

Crystal Johnson always gets me.

And the last name Tinkle.

And being a Nascar fan, I just can’t help it… Jimmy Johnson (besides being repetitive) is very funny to me!!
    :blushing:
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    We have a village nearby called clithero.. Yes it does say *kitten* hero!! Fortunately it is pronounced with a th not a t but it's amusing to see on signs :tongue:
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    Mastication and one you will find on MFP, Muscle Milk
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard someone try and teach someone else how to smoke a cigar and get the smoke to billow?
    OMG. Each sentence was followed with "thats what she said"
    AWESOME