Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    I have a friend who is from a town called Regina (pro: rah-gIna) in Canada. If I was a little more mature I probably wouldn't giggle every time she mentions it.

I have a friend named Regina. I giggle at lot too :flowerforyou:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    kumquat - makes me giggle every time :tongue:

me too! It's my favorite word!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that cracks me up. My sister worked for an architect for awhile and they call new structures erections. She said it drove her crazy. How do you get to that point where you don't laugh or crack a smile at least every time someone says that? I would rename them if it were me or just crack up!!!!!

Oh my...you just reminded me of something! I used to work for this place and I had to verify employment on clients. Once I had a client whose employer was Triple A Erections! :laugh:
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is from a town called Regina (pro: rah-gIna) in Canada. If I was a little more mature I probably wouldn't giggle every time she mentions it.

I have a friend named Regina. I giggle at lot too :flowerforyou:

I have 4 nephews and a son, and they were all sitting in the back of the van telling each other that girls have Regina's...(we only live 4 hours away from Regina)
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    There are a couple of companies here (Victoria, BC) with great slogans

Scaffolding company - "Follow me for great erections"
    *crap* I can't remember the other one.

Pat the bunny
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    My Alma Mater - Ball State.....you know, good 'ol BSU
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Just thought of another one. When I was in Nursing school, the very first day of clinical practice, we had to perform head-to-toe assessments in pairs. I was paired with a girl named Cherry. Within the first 1/2 hour of introducing ourselves and getting into the assessment, I went down the list and came across "Test for cervical strength" ... :indifferent:

And the conversation proceeded as follows:

Me: "Uhh... Cherry? I need you to spread your legs."
    Cherry: "WTF?! Alread-- I mean, I thought we were doing head to toe, starting with the head first?"
    Me: "Yeah, but it says here - 'test for cervical strength...'"
    Cherry: "That's the cervical vertebrae in your neck, fool!"
    Me: "Ooohhh... [:bigsmile:] So, are we gonna be testing the other cervical strength privately later?"
    Cherry: "STFU! You're SOOO BAD! [LOL]... I barely just met you!"

And that's how I get down... Hahaha.
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    The wetter it is , the better it goes in .. LOL my cousin said about the corks when he was bottling wine
    I couldnt helpp but die laughinh
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    seamen

succeed sounds like suck seed lol
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    OMG these are hilarious :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Oompa_Loompa
    Oompa_Loompa Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    cream filling...lol
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    bump
  • barefootbeautiful
    Options
    We live just north of Bear Butte.
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    "Bona" wood cleaner!!!!!! Because they care about the wood!!!!

Immature, i know but I can't help it!!!!:laugh:

Thats awesome!!!
  • LovelySnugs
    LovelySnugs Posts: 389
    Options
    my niece apparently attends the South Harmon Institute of Technology. that's right, S.H.I.T.

not really applicable in the conventional sense, but it cracks me up every time i go to her Facebook page and see it.
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Kum and Go - convenience store chain

You may not have them where you live but they are everywhere here now. Where they first started putting them in here I was like you have got to be kidding me!! :laugh:

my uncle lives in muskogee and there is a kum n go on the corner of Hancock and hwy 69. i swear. google it. lol
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    band rehearsal in HS - director was talking specifically to the trumpet section so the rest of us were just chit-chatting quietly. next thing I know, the director says "pull it out, lube it up and stick it back in" quite loudly. the entire room goes silent, and then bursts out in hysterical laughter. he was referring to one of the trumpet keys, but obviously we all went somewhere else.... :laugh: :laugh: :devil:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Went to college at a place that had an all women's dorm called Beaver Hall. Seriously. Lol. You could live in either Smith or Beaver.
  • cathcakey
    cathcakey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Condom - a small town in France (no, seriously!)
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    At one restaurant where I used to we served stuffed trout. it was a fillet, with whatever stuff added, and folded over itself. I served it once, and since it still had the skin on, the guest was like "How do I eat this?" Without thinking about how it'd sound, I innocently replied "You just unfold it and eat it out." :noway: As soon as I said it, I clapped a hand over my mouth and I turned beet red. Luckily everyone at the table busted out laughing.