Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    we have a sign in our neighborhood that says "ADULT TOY STORAGE" I giggle every time we pass it
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Phuket, Thailand

There's a Thai place I frequent, and they have a dish called Phuket Pineapple - what is the correct pronunciation of this word, lol. I'm sure the way I say it is not correct. : )

LOL!!!!
  • dalscruf
    dalscruf Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Towns in PA... Blue Ball, Intercourse, and Bird-in-hand
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Burger joint called the In-N-Out burger.

Curmudgeon

Both make me chuckle.
  • hkuiuc99
    hkuiuc99 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    There is a realtor sign off the express way VIGNA and every time we pass it my husband says, "Good Ole Vagina Realtors."
  • runningneo122
    runningneo122 Posts: 6,962 Member
    Options
    Blue Ball, PA

You forgot Intercourse, PA. :noway: :laugh:
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Rim shot
    Cream pie [doesn't matter the flavor]
    Double dribble
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "There's a Thai place I frequent, and they have a dish called Phuket Pineapple - what is the correct pronunciation of this word, lol. I'm sure the way I say it is not correct. : ) "

Prounounced like "Poo Ket"
  • paigemang♥
    Options
    I work in the oil business and we have a part called a "NIPPLE"

boss: "Paige are you finished with those Nipples?"

uuhhgggg......
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Liquor store in Boston (or very near) Bunghole Liquors. I laughed for hours. literally. I was ashamed. couldn't stop laughing. was on a business trip. With Boss in car. yeah.

what made it worse was I initially only laughed about Bunghole. Later, my brain processed the rest. Bunghole Lickers. Holy crap. I thought I would die.
  • 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "There's a Thai place I frequent, and they have a dish called Phuket Pineapple - what is the correct pronunciation of this word, lol. I'm sure the way I say it is not correct. : ) "

Prounounced like "Poo Ket"
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    ^ Phil's screen name. Sort of like a Simpson's gag:

Scene: Moe's Bar
    (Phone rings)
    Moe answers phone: Yeah, Moe's...okay. Phil McRotch, anyone? Phil McRotch?!!

ETA: I'm sure it's not an accident, but it took me awhile!!!
  • McFatterton
    McFatterton Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Climax, MI

Wish I lived there instead of Coldwater, MI :laugh:
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    I once burnt my foot because I stood on a steaming manhole for too long.
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that cracks me up. My sister worked for an architect for awhile and they call new structures erections. She said it drove her crazy. How do you get to that point where you don't laugh or crack a smile at least every time someone says that? I would rename them if it were me or just crack up!!!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    ^ Phil's screen name. Sort of like a Simpson's gag:

Scene: Moe's Bar
    (Phone rings)
    Moe answers phone: Yeah, Moe's...okay. Phil McRotch, anyone? Phil McRotch?!!

ETA: I'm sure it's not an accident, but it took me awhile!!!

Lol. I have many more aliases that are similar. Should my account ever be deleted or involuntarily deactivated in any way, shape, or form.. you will recognize it. :laugh:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, that cracks me up. My sister worked for an architect for awhile and they call new structures erections. She said it drove her crazy. How do you get to that point where you don't laugh or crack a smile at least every time someone says that? I would rename them if it were me or just crack up!!!!!

I have a double wammy working in an office that uses parts and architects. I have to type out specifications for jobs that contain both erections and nipples and sometimes even bushings:laugh:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    this isn't really dirty like the things yall have listed but it's funny...

the college "UTI" (Universal Technical Institute)...sorry but everytime i see a commercial advertising the school, i just think of many painful bathroom breaks lol