Things that sound dirty - but aren't

Options

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Liquor store in Boston (or very near) Bunghole Liquors. I laughed for hours. literally. I was ashamed. couldn't stop laughing. was on a business trip. With Boss in car. yeah.

what made it worse was I initially only laughed about Bunghole. Later, my brain processed the rest. Bunghole Lickers. Holy crap. I thought I would die.

Totally didn't get the liquors part at first either... OMG im dying
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    I'll never forget this. A teacher in high school was proud to have a baby girl.
    They named her Facile.

From Middle French facile, from Latin facilis (“easy to do, easy, literally doable")
  • Swilson87
    Swilson87 Posts: 139
    Options
    Ok that didn't come out like it was supposed to...lol
    Sporting Goods Store

"D1CK'S Sporting GOODS"
    Those are pretty common here but last weekend I was home to visit and passed one that had just been built. I pointed it out to my son and said, "Look, that's a huge D*ck's buddy!"
  • bmreed0920
    bmreed0920 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    We have a BJ's Liquor here. Also, when I was working as a telemarketer for the GOP doing surveys one of the names that was on my list was Anita Ho. I couldn't do that call I was laughing to hard and my manager couldn'y take it either. Oh and theres a sign off the Turner Turnpike that says Now Entering Kickapoo Nation.
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    ... I was working as a telemarketer for the GOP doing surveys one of the names that was on my list was Anita Ho.

Thus my continuing statement: Never name a child Anita. too many folks they could marry such as Cox, Mann, King, Johnston, Lay (all names found on Yahoo people search)
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I really want to know if people measure the curve in their banana for logging purposes, but I've been afraid to ask! :blushing:
  • karriesue
    karriesue Posts: 19
    Options
    me too! every time!
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    There is a Vietnamese noodle bar (or was) in London called the Phat Phuc.
    There is apparently a sushi bar located somewhere in the US called the Fuk Mi.

The Food Network website has an entire list, with pictures, but there are some on there that might be offensive to some. I'll let those inclined google it. :)
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Tunapuna, Trinidad.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    big5pc.jpg

but this might be a photoshop (still funny)
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well that's in the same area code as the are of my hometown, and I can't say I'd be surprised!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Vibram Five Fingers.
  • just4peachy
    just4peachy Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Black fleece ANG jacket, also known as a "chubby".
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I was watching Dora the explorer with my daughter once and they were looking for the gooey geyser.
    lol and the end they were all running from the goo:laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I was watching Dora the explorer with my daughter once and they were looking for the gooey geyser.
    lol and the end they were all running from the goo:laugh:

Oh my. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    Ohhhh! LMAO
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    big5pc.jpg

but this might be a photoshop (still funny)

Nope... not a photoshop.... I used to live about 1.5 hrs north of there... used to have a t-shirt but I think it's long gone now

Halfway Inn Bar & Grill
    1038 Cup Tree Road, Gravois Mills, MO
  • samiamqoiw
    Options
    so funnie!
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options
    The radio announcer just now "she going to be blowing hard and get wet later"
  • HollandTaylor
    Options
    caulk

makes me laugh anytime I use that in a sentence, or doing home repair

hang on a sec while I break out my caulk

Oh gracious... That word always kills me! Dad works at a home improvement store and always brings home A LOT of different tools and things to work on our house. I've uttered the following unfortunate sentences...
    When organizing our garage....
    "Where do you want me to put all this caulk?" & "There's too much caulk. It's not gonna fit here. I only have enough room for 3."
    When building a box into my window for the window a/c unit...
    "I'm gonna need more caulk. There are holes everywhere."

And then there's "screw". I was workin' on something and dad walked by right as I told my mom I needed a screw. She saw him before I did and started acting like I meant it dirty and started "giving me advice" before she couldn't take the horrified looks on our faces anymore and started laughing hysterically.