*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options

Replies

• givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Everyone who posted pics is looking great! I am really glad I have all of you to keep me motivated. Thank you all, and keep up the good work!

(And I'm really sad that we have lost so many from the original group. If any of you are still reading the thread, Come Back!)
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Everyone is looking great! Keep up the hard work!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    lost 2.4lbs this week. finally the scale is going back in the right direction.

CW: 219.6
  • TATennis
    TATennis Posts: 49
    Options
    lost 2.4lbs this week. finally the scale is going back in the right direction.

CW: 219.6

Miss_AMY....... I'm so happy for you!!! GREAT JOB!!!!! Thats Awesome :happy:
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    I gotta get my picture taken today, even if I have to have my daughter take it. Everyone looks great. I'm so proud of you all ! I am so hoping to have a better week next week. I have already lost 2 of the 3 pounds that I gained by drinking water with every meal and eating at least 1 serving of fruits and vegetables with every meal. I hope to keep up this momentum into next week and see a good loss.
    :laugh: Get your daughter to take it!! Let's see! PS - I love your approach to losing those 3 lbs! So reasonable and rational. :drinker: I want to be more like that!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing!

Before 205.6 lbs
    After 192.6 lbs

Inches lost:
    Bust: 2 7/8"
    Arms: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left
    Waist: 2 1/8"
    Hips: 2 1/8"
    Thighs: 2 3/8" on right, 2 1/4" on left
    Calves: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left

Total inches lost from 1/1/11 to 3/20/11: 15 3/4" !!

BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

BeforeAfterSide-1.jpg

BeforeAfterBack-1-2.jpg
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Hello Fellow Snowflakes :flowerforyou:

What I'm doing differently ......
    I just joined 2 separate walking groups in my neighborhood " The Road Runner's club" is every Thursday and Saturday and it's a 4 mile walk to the beach . The other walking group is a "45 yrs and older CLUB" that has different types of walks several times a month, more of a nature walk and mixed in with hikes ( CAN'T WAIT to Meet new People, IT WILL BE FUN) :drinker:
    Also I will keep up with my normal every day walks to the beach 1 1/2 hour walks and once a week I will start playing tennis again, YAY!!!!
    My Food intake will go up to 1300 to 1350 calories a day. Im so full as it is so my extra added calories will be fruits.

Since eating healthy on my journey , I am No longer craving junk food and I feel very strong & Healthy. I Love the tasty foods Im making.
    My Home made pizza is so much healthier and tastier then that junk they sell out in restaurants (Sam's club, Pizza hut & etc.)
    My Awesome shakes have your healthy veggies & fruit in it.(so yummy) And the snacks I do EAT aren't loaded with sugar. Don't get me wrong I eat my sweet's ( I couldn't live without them ) :bigsmile:

I HOPE EVERYONE A SUCCESSFUL WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY :drinker:

:heart:
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Here goes nothing!

Before 205.6 lbs
    After 192.6 lbs

Inches lost:
    Bust: 2 7/8"
    Arms: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left
    Waist: 2 1/8"
    Hips: 2 1/8"
    Thighs: 2 3/8" on right, 2 1/4" on left
    Calves: 5/8" on right, 1/2" on left

Total inches lost from 1/1/11 to 3/20/11: 15 3/4" !!

BeforeAfterFront-1.jpg

BeforeAfterSide-1.jpg

BeforeAfterBack-1-2.jpg

wow!!!! You look fabulous! Super nice change. YOU ROCK!!!!!!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    okay, so I finally have the pictures. I took two set of side by sides. The first one is from the challenge. Down 14 pounds.
    In the second one, the one on the left was taken 2 years ago, the one on the right was taken a few weeks ago. I'm wearing that same pink tank top under my zumba shirt and it is much too big now. I couldn't really tell a difference from the start of the challenge, so I wanted to post another picture that shows some progress. I will take better pictures now, so I can have better comparison pictures for June that shows more.
    Thanks for understanding.

having some problems with the pictures, resizing them, will have to try again later.

100_3427a-3.jpg
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    still trying to get the size right
  • TeamLeela
    Options
    100_3339-2-1-1.jpg
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks so amazing! Way to go snowflakes! So proud to be part of this group :heart:
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! These pictures are very inspiring! Warning---I am in underwear!
  • maeflower1234
    maeflower1234 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    105_0520-1-1.jpg
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    100_3339-2-1-1.jpg
    You look awesome girl!! I totally see a difference. Your arms look more slender for sure, and in the face as well! :drinker: Beautiful body; beautiful smile! :happy: Excellent work!

Great photos maeflower! :drinker:
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    105_0520-1-1.jpg

WOW - that is an amazing change!
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Awesome! Everyone is doing SO WELL!

Addyson- I can tell a major difference in your face and tummy! WTG!
    Steph- You also have a big difference in your tummy and also your back looks awesome! I'm jealous!
    Amanda- Great job girl! I can see it in your tummy. That is the one area I would like to go down a lot!
    Whittrusty- Girl, I can see a huge difference in your legs! Wow! Also I can see it in your face too.
    Maeflower- Wow! Can I just say wow?! The dramatic difference in your belly is awesome! WTG.
    Pretty1one- You are absolutely killing it! Your total transformation is inspiring!
    Bettyboop- I can tell a difference with you too. You're really slimming up!

Let us keep our progress up! We are all doing so good!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    105_0520-1-1.jpg

Look at you girl! Great job!
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    100_3339-2-1-1.jpg

Great job! Looking good girl, keep it up!
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    Ugh - have technical difficulties... LOL Everyone looks amazing! It is so cool to see all the changes!