*Snowflakes to Sunshine* Weigh-In #11 3.18.11

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Having difficulty posting my pics. :-( I can't post them to MFP, Facebook, or even upload them to Photobucket. On top of that, the camera has quit working. Grrr. I promise to post them as soon as I can. I love seeing everyone elses! So proud of you!
    Make sure the images are a ".JPG" file. You might have difficulty if they're not. (Especially when adding to facebook.)
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    SW for S2S: 198.3
    CW: 182

Down 16.3 :happy:

I hope the pictures work!

SAM_1169-2.jpg
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    SW for S2S: 198.3
    CW: 182

Down 16.3 :happy:

I hope the pictures work!

SAM_1169-2.jpg

I can totally see a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    bump so I can add pics later tonight
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Cassie, great job, your midsection is really shaping up.
    Michelle, can't wait to see your pics.

Everyone ready to weigh in tomorrow? I'm excited about seeing a loss after having an off week last week.
  • onlyhalfcrazy
    onlyhalfcrazy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    So excited to see everyone looking so great!!! Everyone is doing so good!! I came into this kinda late so I didnt remember that we were suppose to take before pics. I have taken some midway and will definately take some end pics :heart: Wishing everyone well for the weigh in tomorrow!! Making myself get out later for a run to get that last minute workout in!!
  • MichelleOnTrack
    Options
    I do not know how to load my pics. They are in my profile should you choose to look. The first two are December 31, 2010 and the second two are from March 25, 2011. The first pics are kinda hard to see so it's difficult to notice the differences. But, at my doctor's office yesterday, he said I looked slimmer. I hadn't seen him since the end of December!! WOO HOO!